Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im fucking done

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
ive had a fucking horrible week. normies made fun of my height on monday, i still have no friends at school, my parents hate me, my mom hasn't been home for a few days and im scared, they upped my medication, debateITS nuked, debateITS2 nuked, and now my server is falling to shit

ive had a fucking horrible week. normies made fun of my height on monday, i still have no friends at school, my parents hate me, my mom hasn't been home for a few days and im scared, they upped my medication, debateITS nuked, debateITS2 nuked, and now my server is falling to shit
You still have me tho

Don't worry, man. It's unfortunate that those things happened to you, but remember that we're here for you
In Love Cat GIF

how we finna watch a movie together tho

who streaming 123movies on der 'cord

No way debate reddit is gone. They're removing the only sane platforms for scientific blackpill,
To be able to only see toxic incels. They're creating their own propaganda, over.

Sorry to hear that. You should hate normies so much as they're literal NPCs to know that their opinions are worthless. How is your server falling to shit?

No thanks, Im not NT enough.
:feelskek: all good, I don't either, even when I was playing CSGO and other games that had VC, I never spoke kek

might be a non-NT trait

No way debate reddit is gone. They're removing the only sane platforms for scientific blackpill,
To be able to only see toxic incels. They're creating their own propaganda, over.
i know and it wasnt even that toxic they just remove it because people were venting about their lives

Sorry to hear that. You should hate normies so much as they're literal NPCs to know that their opinions are worthless. How is your server falling to shit?
people always arguing and bypassing which will get the server nuked

i know and it wasnt even that toxic they just remove it because people were venting about their lives
Meanwhile they support mao zedong.
Rape fetish, dog fetish, bestiality, used to have open cp, cuck, bbc. Insane platform...

people always arguing and bypassing which will get the server nuked
Discord has too many cucked rules and is the pinnacle of how weak and soy modern society is.

its a app that lets you watch molvies with people its fun with people you know
Trucel trait: you don't know anyone like that

It was ragefuel. We tried to make a new more reddit-friendly one and it got banned IMMEDIATELY, and of course the trannies were bragging about it. :reeeeee:

No thanks, Im not NT enough.
I never use VC but with people you know well even if it's stressful at first it's kinda nice when you get used to it.

I feel for you brother

It’s a brutal world out there

Its crazy how we can’t even debate the other side when there’s evidence

In fact, When there’s too much evidence they shut us down so the medias narrative won’t fall apart

Its crazy how we can’t even debate the other side when there’s evidence
When you debate with normies/ITs stop using evidence.
You won't make them change their mind, doesn't matter how much evidence you have.

The best you can do is try to make them feel some sympathy by talking about your life or the life of other incels.