Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wanna thank you guys for being my only form of socialization

• Thread starter DeathIsSalvation
  • Start date
DeathIsSalvation

DeathIsSalvation

Major
It's been a while since I've talked to anyone except for my family or people who I need to talk to (nurses, cashiers, etc). Human beings naturally need socialiaztion and they may face some mental health issues if those needs are not met. Even if I don't talk to you guys in real life, it's nice to talk to people. Just wanna thank you guys for this.

no problem brocel
2011526103450823734_20.jpeg

Cherish it while it still exists!

Dean Winchester Coffee GIF

It's been a while since I've talked to anyone except for my family or people who I need to talk to (nurses, cashiers, etc). Human beings naturally need socialiaztion and they may face some mental health issues if those needs are not met. Even if I don't talk to you guys in real life, it's nice to talk to people. Just wanna thank you guys for this.
Thanks man!

i dont want to socialize at all
iam just here because iam bored and to vent about being genetic shit

before i joined this forum, i was slowly rotting from unbearable loneliness. I joined this community and I don’t regret it. This community was here for me when nobody else was

In the near future, there is the possibility of the US Government shutting down all incel forum if incels continue to commit mass shootings and carry out other acts of violence.

In the near future, there is the possibility of the US Government shutting down all incel forum if incels continue to commit mass shootings and carry out other acts of violence.
Yeah. Hopefully things don't get out of control. It's a lot of degenerate mfers that make all of us look bad

Yeah. Hopefully things don't get out of control. It's a lot of degenerate mfers that make all of us look bad
Personally, i don’t hate Elliot Rodger or Alex minnasian. They are victims imo

I’m happy this place exists

There are litterally over 15 000 online incels. Less than 10 have commited acts of violence. That's a lower murder rate than the rest of the normie population. It's just pure media propaganda. They want to see us miserable. They have a natural disgust towards us anyway.

There are litterally over 15 000 online incels. Less than 10 have commited acts of violence. That's a lower murder rate than the rest of the normie population. It's just pure media propaganda. They want to see us miserable. They have a natural disgust towards us anyway.
How do you know only 10 have commited violent acts?? There could be alot more we dont know about

im the same. it may just be on an obscure forum online but it means a lot.

How do you know only 10 have commited violent acts?? There could be alot more we dont know about
Imposter grey! Why dont you go back to your normie life and leave us in peace! You can never understand our reality

Nigga your a greycel too
If you're against incels, then what do you want from us? Your kind's sadism is clearly insatiable. You hound us everywhere. Even online where we can vent our frustrations. Leave us alone.

Doubt they can do that unless the forums have been used to plan these mass shootings. I'd think it would be a pretty severe violation of free speech otherwise.

If you're against incels, then what do you want from us? Your kind's sadism is clearly insatiable. You hound us everywhere. Even online where we can vent our frustrations. Leave us alone.
Wtf are you talking about

I just said there could be more Violent incels then we know about

Violence is a key part of human nature
It doesnt matter if you are incel or chad some people are more likely to be violent especially if they have been mistreated

Which is why I think incels have more right to be violent and bitter given our life experiences

Violence is the only thing people
listen to

Doubt they can do that unless the forums have been used to plan these mass shootings. I'd think it would be a pretty severe violation of free speech otherwise.
It wouldnt surprise me if they did

No one wants incels to have a voice they just want us all to shut our mouths and die without disturbing them