Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anankonda believes curries are superior to whites

I suppose that writing system is a necessary part of any relatively advanced civilization. I don't know if Hindus valley civilization had a writing system.
As far as I know, it's still very poorly researched civilization compared to ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia*.

Btw, Mesopotamia just means '[land] between the rivers' but it's technically inaccurate term since some old Sumerian cities such as Eridu weren't between the rivers.
I just googled and some Sumerian cities are ~ 7400 y.o.
ok

Filthy poo in loo shit skin currys like you should be sterilised at birth to prevent more subhumans from being born.

You most likely are a andhbakht curry still living in india. Knowing you wake up in a sea of filth surrounded by disease and depravity makes me smile you stinky disease ridden subhuman poojeet
Why are you making fun of yourself?

What? Aren't you a self hating curry?
No I don't hate myself, I just hate curry normies. Also this guy is acting like he's a different race.

Filthy poo in loo shit skin currys like you should be sterilised at birth to prevent more subhumans from being born.
You are a cuck for hating your own kind. You wish your own father and grand father were castrated like this.

Walk your talk and castrate yourself. Don't pass on your genes. Destroy your lineage

Your projection of assuming it's hard to live as curry.
No, I already told you it's insecurity about being racially inferior, which is a perception and view that's held basically universally.

I have more change of passing my genes than you. You the one who has tougher than me.
That sounds an awful lot like bragging, boyo. It's probably true culturally with you, despite feminism infesting your country. In that case why not go to some dirt-poor village and pick out a Dalit peasant girl? Why are you here?

Your countries are shit you can't even afford to raise 2+ kids.
Indians love coming to Western countries in droves, because it's so shitty. Makes sense.

giphy.gif

Everyone only "worships" white chads, not a sub 5 like you. You have nothing common with them. If you think you do, ascend and prove me otherwise.

Best of luck, hope you ascend
If you can ascend, then non-Whites will worship you, because then you will have something in common with chad? That's quite the supreme shitskin logic.

No, I already told you it's insecurity about being racially inferior
No it's your insecurity of your mom fucking dogs. No ways YOU are superior to me.
despite feminism infesting your country
Projection
In that case why not go to some dirt-poor village and pick out a Dalit peasant girl? Why are you here?
Same with you. If everyone is "worshiping" whites, then you too ascend geo maxxing somewhere
Indians love coming to Western countries in droves, because it's so shitty. Makes sense.
That's Great Replacement Theory in action baby. The Jews are encouraging us to come to your countries, how could we deny.

Bottom 30% in India and Africa have more children than top 30% in Europe. That's how cucked your race is. Your country economies can't support having 2+ children, because of how unaffordable shit is
If you can ascend, then non-Whites will worship you
If everyone is "worshiping" you should be able to ascend. Otherwise you are just a malformed sub human cumskin nigger who is identifying your race only to cope to the fact that he is undesirable.

Last edited:
No it's your insecurity of your mom fucking dogs.
I don't care about degenerate, amoral whores. They're part of every race. You're coping hard if you think women of some races are any less inherently degenerate.

Noways YOU are superior to me.
>Gets colonized and enslaved for centuries by at least half of Europe, right up until contemporary times.
>Has religion that worships cows and smears its shit all over themselves.
>Thinks he's superior.

:lul:

Projection

View: https://youtu.be/G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Same with you. If everyone is "worshiping" whites, then you too ascend geo maxxing somewhere
But you just said everyone only "worships White chad," so by your own reasoning geomaxxing would be a colossal waste of time and energy for me. Whereas for you, it's one train ticket and a rickshaw ride away from your supposed increased ascension chance.

That's Great Replacement Theory in action baby. The Jews are encouraging us to come to your countries, how could we deny.

Bottom 30% in India and Africa have more children than top 30% in Europe. That's how cucked your race is. Your country economies can't support having 2+ children, because of how unaffordable shit is
Now your cope is shifting gears into thinking you're superior because the elite kikes want to destabilize White societies? The self-clowning is getting funnier. :feelsclown:

If everyone is "worshiping" you should be able to ascend. Otherwise you are just a malformed sub human cumskin nigger who is identifying your race only to cope to the fact that he is undesirable.
More coping shitskin logic in action. The reality of racial superiority/inferiority is not tied with the ability to "ascend." See above.

I don't care about degenerate, amoral whores. They're part of every race. You're coping hard if you think women of some races are any less inherently degenerate.
Faggot getting fucked by dogs and niggers projects everyone's ass to be paining as well. It isn't the case, let me break your bubble.
Not as much as cumskins, just your projections.

>Gets colonized and enslaved for centuries by at least half of Europe, right up until contemporary times.
Hyderabad wasn't colonized by Europe. Only British colonized India. None of other Europeans were able to colonize us. They were killed off.

Even the Dutch lost to us when they tried invading us.
>Has religion that worships cows and smears its shit all over themselves.
I am not a Hindu
>Thinks he's superior.
Even a street shitting cow shit eating nigger here has more children than an average cumskin, that's how cucked you are

My country is not cucked like my feminism like yours. That's your cucked cumskin projection
Whereas for you, it's one train ticket and a rickshaw ride away from your supposed increased ascension chance.
That's what I will eventually do. Apparently Tamil Nadu is like SEA for fair skinned niggers like me. I will try my luck there, I also love those trad tamil foids :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
Now your cope is shifting gears into thinking you're superior because the elite kikes want to destabilize White societies? The self-clowning is getting funnier.
Trex turned into chicken. What happened? Just an asteroid. In this case it's the Jew
The reality of racial superiority/inferiority is not tied with the ability to "ascend.
Yes, it is tied to how likely you are to pass on your genes. In both the metrics curries and niggers mogg you. Stop claiming you are superior.

Not as much as cumskins, just your projections.
OK, this garbage is reaching reddit-tier and whatever the fuck is supposed to pass as discourse in that cesspool. You literally believe that racial superiority is determined by the ability to have more babies than the other group. By that brain-dead logic, Africa should be Wakanda x10,000.

Not going to waste any more time on your retarded brown ass. Another retard added to the already-massive pile of retards on the forum.

You literally believe that racial superiority is determined by the ability to have more babies than the other group.
Cockroaches are more successful species than dinosaurs because they are more successful in passing on their linage.

Europe used not have low birth rates before you got Jewed

Aren’t you a light skin Sri Lankan mixed race burgher? Why are you dick riding curry nationalists
I'm not dick riding anyone. Why are you picking a fight with him when he hasn't done anything to you?

I'm not dick riding anyone. Why are you picking a fight with him when he hasn't done anything to you?
I’m tired of curries invalidating my life experience simply because they don’t live in the west.

I’m not the first male of a foreign race who is complaining about being disenfranchised in the sexual market place. It has periodically been the case throughout human history. Men in general struggle with women. Men of colour who don’t fit the popular narrative of what constitutes as being attractive struggle even more in societies where they are seen as low value and hence expendable - curries and most ethnics who are non chad unfortunately live this reality every single day of our lives.

I’m sick and tired of copers like @anandkonda looking down on whites - when in reality the more closer you are to whiteness - the more valuable/desirable you are to most societies. I don’t need to give you anecdotes of justbewhite since I’m sure living in Canada should give you the ample opportunity to experience first hand how whites are treated much to dismay of coloureds like yourself - despite you being a light skinned Sri Lankan

Let anandkota move to the west and talk about being superior to whites and I shall be more than happy to entertain his view points

I’m tired of curries invalidating my life experience simply because they don’t live in the west.

I’m not the first male of a foreign race who is complaining about being disenfranchised in the sexual market place. It has periodically been the case throughout human history. Men in general struggle with women. Men of colour who don’t fit the popular narrative of what constitutes as being attractive struggle even more in societies where they are seen as low value and hence expendable - curries and most ethnics who are non chad unfortunately live this reality every single day of our lives.

I’m sick and tired of copers like @anandkonda looking down on whites - when in reality the more closer you are to whiteness - the more valuable/desirable you are to most societies. I don’t need to give you anecdotes of justbewhite since I’m sure living in Canada should give you the ample opportunity to experience first hand how whites are treated much to dismay of coloureds like yourself - despite you being a light skinned Sri Lankan

Let anandkota move to the west and talk about being superior to whites and I shall be more than happy to entertain his view points
His beliefs and claims puts actual schizophrenics to shame, but he'll rope once they're all shattered. There's nothing wrong in not being a self-hating curry but he shouldn't make curry pride his entire personality.

@DarkStarDown 116 replies (117 including my own) to a thread that's been viewed 2K times :feelshaha: I have threads with like 5K views that have less

@DarkStarDown 116 replies (117 including my own) to a thread that's been viewed 2K times :feelshaha: I have threads with like 5K views that have less
I'll give this a read later when I'm done with college shit, but I can tell it's gonna be a shitshow.

does he even talks about something other than race ?

His beliefs and claims puts actual schizophrenics to shame, but he'll rope once they're all shattered. There's nothing wrong in not being a self-hating curry but he shouldn't make curry pride his entire personality.
You have misunderstood. There is no contradiction in my beliefs. Yes whites are more desired and superior, but whites will go extinct as well.

Same as how inferior mammals outlived superior dinosaurs, we all will outlive them. Their societies and birth rates are crumbling, while others are stable and improving.

I'll give this a read later when I'm done with college shit, but I can tell it's gonna be a shitshow.
Tag me in your threads to bump 'em up

because they don’t live in the west.
Don't live in the west and cry. That's like jumping into a pool of boiling water and complaining of burns, what do you expect of happening?

Come to India and try to find your niche, such that your children may have better traits than you do. Use your brain nigger

You realize slavery (and words that existed for it) existed long before 900 AD. Egyptians were slaves in 5000BC. That is the origin of the word for ENGLISH.

You filthy baboons have been slaves for centuries before any whites were captured. Also it’s MUSLIMS that enslaved them. Not filthy curries. Your own source has proved you wrong :feelskek: :feelskek:

You’re comparing Africans to white Americans. Show me a source for black Americans having higher fertility rates

Obviously Africans will have higher birth rates per person. They’re cavemen that walk around with nothing else to do but fuck. Just like you smelly curries do. Street dwelling monkey’s

Also. births per person has nothing to do with fertility. It just is an indicator of cultural norms and family size. Show me an actual statistic about male fertility rates.
Will cumskin foids fuck me then?
No they would never fuck a pajeet retard

Don't live in the west and cry. That's like jumping into a pool of boiling water and complaining of burns, what do you expect of happening?

Come to India and try to find your niche, such that your children may have better traits than you do. Use your brain nigger
Guy actually thinks the poop and garbage filled streets of India are more appealing than a gated suburban community in the USA lmaooo

Fucking coping so hard. Go hang yourself poopjeet

that has nothing to do with race. People just slip into insanity once industrial society peaks because they got no problems too solve and way to much free time.

You realize slavery (and words that existed for it) existed long before 900 AD. Egyptians were slaves in 5000BC. That is the origin of the word for ENGLISH.
Cry harder. Slavs were slaves. That's the origin of word Slave
You’re comparing Africans to white Americans. Show me a source for black Americans having higher fertility rates
It is comparable. Africa is mainland for nigger, Europe is for cumskins.

Niggers have higher rate in US and is reducing lesser than cumskins. Niggers out marry cumskin foids more than other way around

They’re cavemen that walk around with nothing else to do but fuck.
Your Slav woman suck their nigger cocks all the time and whore out. A nigger is probably fucking your mom now.
It just is an indicator of cultural norms and family size.
That "cultural norm" is to go extinct. It has been plummeting and below replacement while your counties are being filled by higher birth rate shit skins. You are so low IQ to realize you are being replaced
Guy actually thinks the poop and garbage filled streets of India are
A poojeeta here is @tandoorichickencel looks match. He should at most chase after them. He is being delusional and going after blonde dog fucking whore and projecting it on others.
more appealing than a gated suburban community in the USA lmaooo
Sorry, Jews cucked you on that too. There is homelessness and trash all over in blue states. Leftoids think plastering Pride flags will fix all problems :lul: :lul:

Your species literally castrate their own children for virtue signalling. That's how cucked Jews have made you
"Your species" lmao, you're playing with fire in here bro, people in here will dunk on you

Average street shitter curry has more change of passing on his genes than an average cumskin. Nothing delusional, a race which has most preservation is the most superior ultimately.
Not true. Several statistics can disprove your point, watch rehab room and you'll realize that your point is false

Not true. Several statistics can disprove your point, watch rehab room and you'll realize that your point is false
JoinedJan 11, 2024Posts160 dnr you are dumb af. Whites have highest incel percentage of all races because you gave your woman freedoms under Jewfuence

JoinedJan 11, 2024Posts160 dnr you are dumb af. Whites have highest incel percentage of all races because you gave your woman freedoms under Jewfuence
Rehab room videos will debunk your "Indian master race" comment lmao. Also I've being here several times it's just that I deleted my accounts and for some I forgot my password

Rehab room videos will debunk your "Indian master race" comment lmao.
Are so so retarded you need some one else to make your arguments? Have you outsourced your thinking or what? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Make your arguments by yourself. I am not an idiot, I often accept if I was wrong.

Are so so retarded you need some one else to make your arguments? Have you outsourced your thinking or what? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Make your arguments by yourself. I am not an idiot, I often accept if I was wrong

I was lazy to bring up stats but since you've asked for studies, I'll give you lol. The internet in the place that I'm in is bad

Niggers have higher rate in US and is reducing lesser than cumskins. Niggers out marry cumskin foids more than other way around
View attachment 1146447View attachment 1146448
This is a 1-2% difference in fertility rate between blacks and whites that your source shows. Very insignificant, if you know anything about surface level statistical mathematics.

Your own source proved you wrong :feelshaha: :feelshaha: The only thing significant here is that Hispanics have a higher fertility rate. And Hispanics are only 3-4% of the population anyways in the USA.
Your Slav woman suck their nigger cocks all the time and whore out. A nigger is probably fucking your mom now.
All of the women in your country set their location to the USA on their dating apps. They want to leave shithole India and come to the wealthy USA to fuck white men. They all want to purify their gene pool with a white man, and leave cuckold pajeet behind
That "cultural norm" is to go extinct. It has been plummeting and below replacement while your counties are being filled by higher birth rate shit skins. You are so low IQ to realize you are being replaced
The “cultural norm” for whites is to have 1-3 kids. Not 12 like you dumb baboons. Sure you may have a higher population size. But at what cost? All your people live in absolute poverty. Never shower, walk around barefoot and shirtless. You’re steps away from rural Africa. You’re GDP per capita in India or Africa is barely pennies per person
Sorry, Jews cucked you on that too. There is homelessness and trash all over in blue states. Leftoids think plastering Pride flags will fix all problems :lul: :lul:
Yeah, in Inner cities like Detroit and Chicago. Thats a minority of the country. There’s plenty of white only neighborhoods that are high class. You’re probably so used to the crime ridden streets of india that you think USA is the same. lol sorry poopjeet, the USA has LOTS of nice private suburbs. It’s the majority of the country, I live in one so I know. Stay jealous though shitskin

This is a 1-2% difference in fertility rate between blacks and whites that your source shows. Very insignificant, if you know anything about surface level statistical mathematics.

Your own source proved you wrong :feelshaha: :feelshaha: The only thing significant here is that Hispanics have a higher fertility rate. And Hispanics are only 3-4% of the population anyways in the USA.

All of the women in your country set their location to the USA on their dating apps. They want to leave shithole India and come to the wealthy USA to fuck white men. They all want to purify their gene pool with a white man, and leave cuckold pajeet behind

The “cultural norm” for whites is to have 1-3 kids. Not 12 like you dumb baboons. Sure you may have a higher population size. But at what cost? All your people live in absolute poverty. Never shower, walk around barefoot and shirtless. You’re steps away from rural Africa. You’re GDP per capita in India or Africa is barely pennies per person

Yeah, in Inner cities like Detroit and Chicago. Thats a minority of the country. There’s plenty of white only neighborhoods that are high class. You’re probably so used to the crime ridden streets of india that you think USA is the same. lol sorry poopjeet, the USA has LOTS of nice private suburbs. It’s the majority of the country, I live in one so I know. Stay jealous though shitskin
DNR. Go fuck dogs