Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm sick of it all

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
That's it. That's the thread.

when are you gonna go sea and fuck pusies

yeah i understand

Aren't we all?

inceldom "discussed" :feelsjuice:

when are you gonna go sea and fuck pusies
March 2025.

Whatever happens. I am going. It's the end of the line for me, I'm done with the West.

March 2025.

Whatever happens. I am going. It's the end of the line for me, I'm done with the West.
Going to SEA or whatever third world country is low inhib, but I salute you lol.

I'm done with the West.
Come live with me here in curryland. We will play games together, postmaxx on .is, and look at memes.

Dude...

You're going from living in the West (lands of the gays) to Thailand (land of ladybois) that's not much of an improvement.

Dude...

You're going from living in the West (lands of the gays) to Thailand (land of ladybois) that's not much of an improvement.
I am going to Philippines, Cebu city. I am only going to Thailand for 1 month to fuck whores all day and then I'll move to Philippines and stay there till I run out of money if I can't figure out how to make more. Gonna go through the dating apps there but whatever, even if no Filipina will meet up with me or shit I don't care, I just want some peace and quiet and a place to rest far away from this dogshit hemisphere.

Come live with me here in curryland. We will play games together, postmaxx on .is, and look at memes.
Maybe I'll visit one day tbh

dude are you trying to form a totalitarian (gay) cult or what :feelswhat:

ok have fun guys :feelsokman:
I seen a lot of other slavs also start SEAmaxxing, they are not blackpilled but I watch their channels and they talk about it and go SEAmaxx some of them.

The main problem is slavs are much poorer so probably the only reason there is not as many slav SEAmaxxers is economics.

I seen a lot of other slavs also start SEAmaxxing, they are not blackpilled but I watch their channels and they talk about it and go SEAmaxx some of them.

The main problem is slavs are much poorer so probably the only reason there is not as many slav SEAmaxxers is economics.
yeah i'd seamaxx too if i had the buxx. I'm sick of living in this shithole.

Why did my parents always have to tell me and my brothers from an early age not to kill ourselves. I want to but something fucking prevents me from it and I feel like it’s because of them telling me that shit. They must’ve known I would be likely to kill myself in my adulthood just like how they knew I would be an incel. Actual fucking torture man I have assignments coming up but it’s hard to study for them when my looks are on my mind literally 24/7 nowadays.

Mods, pin this thread.

yeah i'd seamaxx too if i had the buxx. I'm sick of living in this shithole.
is it that bad for Slavs in Europe that they would throw away all the green scenery cloudy skies large forests just to go to some bug infested tropical hell hole? Are those brown nippled toilets even worth it?

is it that bad for Slavs in Europe that they would throw away all the green scenery cloudy skies large forests just to go to some bug infested tropical hell hole? Are those brown nippled toilets even worth it?
This is how slav lands look like

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvQC3PNJ8ow&ab_channel=wavexisor

i don't live in europe (only its fringe part) , so can't vouch for slavs living there. My location is not that bad, but i'd like slightly warmer oceanic climate. Although suburban areas in sea shitholes look pretty dismal.

i don't live in europe (only its fringe part) , so can't vouch for slavs living there. My location is not that bad, but i'd like slightly warmer oceanic climate. Although suburban areas in sea shitholes look pretty dismal.
A good climate is often between 20-28 any thing more than that will bake you alive not to mention humidity, I've been in SEA (Malysia and Thailand) people are warm and friendly if you know your way around and yes some areas are, to put it mildly shitholes but there hidden gems and you can do some fun exotic activities such Elephent riding and whoring if that is your thing (never tried the later tho)

A good climate is often between 20-28 any thing more than that will bake you alive not to mention humidity, I've been in SEA (Malysia and Thailand) people are warm and friendly if you know your way around and yes some areas are, to put it mildly shitholes but there hidden gems and you can do some fun exotic activities such Elephent riding and whoring if that is your thing (never tried the later tho)
if ever seamaxx i'll probably end up just like this guy (slavcel from russia who sold everything he had to seamaxx, ran out of money and roped)

if ever seamaxx i'll probably end up just like this guy (slavcel from russia who sold everything he had to seamaxx, ran out of money and roped)
View attachment 1144643
Interesting, what is his name? He spent 6 years there brutal transformation tbh.

Interesting, what is his name?
Victor Kovalev / Виктор Ковалёв / Boroda ("Beard") / Борода / Urengoy-kun / Уренгой-кун

Last edited:
Brootal and he looks like average normie
yeah he was more of a mentalcel than anything else, he's not handsome but could've pulled some basic bitch if he wasn't socially retarded

I feel like I could be friends with that guy tbh
From one of his last streams (low audio)

"I've given up looking, yes. I've got nothing to look for because I've found it long ago. But I've lost it. Everything I wished for was left behind in Urengoy, in my room. But I've lost it, and will never have it. Thus I've got nothing to look for, I know what i want, why would I ever look for something else, I've found it long ago."