Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1% bodyfat SLAYER

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
This is what happens when you take leanmaxxing too far

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxnS3nXphp4[/video]

CopingGymcel said:

Holy shit

He's on juice and running anorexic jew game

Holocaust game strong.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Holocaust game strong.

Holocaust victims look like obese landwhales compared to him

CopingGymcel said:

Doesn't an extremely low bf percentage cause low testosterone levels if the person is not roiding?

Facade said:
Doesn't an extremely low bf percentage cause low testosterone levels if the person is not roiding?

Do you really think he isn't roiding?  :heh:

Body fat 8% and below should drastically reduce one's own test levels, yes. And to stay that low you also need to be in a calorific deficit, which also reduces test over time, so it's a recipe for disaster as a natty. No reason to ever go below 10% as a natty tbh.

CopingGymcel said:
Do you really think he isn't roiding?  :heh:

Body fat 8% and below should drastically reduce one's own test levels, yes. And to stay that low you also need to be in a calorific deficit, which also reduces test over time, so it's a recipe for disaster as a natty. No reason to ever go below 10% as a natty tbh.

Maybe for a natural bodybuilder competition (Which is only a short period of time & it's a minority) I think 10% is the beat looking bf percentage.

Facade said:
Maybe for a natural bodybuilder competition (Which is only a short period of time & it's a minority) I think 10% is the beat looking bf percentage.

Natural bodybuilding is a joke. They end up losing a ton of muscle and look depleted at lower body fat numbers.

CopingGymcel said:
Natural bodybuilding is a joke. They end up losing a ton of muscle and look depleted at lower body fat numbers.

Yup it's a shitshow but it would be at least a reason to go that low. Then again I'd more a casual/hobby lifter and I don't see the point of doing these things.(Most people only care about the big roiding contests anyway)

Fat piece of shit.

How the fuck does his hormones function? Having that little bodyfat? I remember reading somewhere he rode motorcyles and had to do a shit tonne of cardio in his youth.

Facade said:
CopingGymcel said:
Do you really think he isn't roiding? :heh:
There are people with decent genetics out there. Some guys don't want to accept that there are other guys out there that are much more leaner, stronger, and bigger than them. They'll call out for roids, lol. The male ego sure is a big thing...

idkwattodowithlife said:
There are people with decent genetics out there. Some guys don't want to accept that there are other guys out there that are much more leaner, stronger, and bigger than them. They'll call out for roids, lol. The male ego sure is a big thing...

You can be big and muscular as a natural; however, you CANNOT be shredded and big with full muscles as a natty, it doesn't work that way.

You can look impressive as a natty at 10-12% body fat, but not at 6-8%.

idkwattodowithlife said:
How the fuck does his hormones function? Having that little bodyfat? I remember reading somewhere he rode motorcyles and had to do a shit tonne of cardio in his youth.

Well having normal test levels at an extremely low bf percentage is mostly done by roids. People in the fitness industry are usually suspicious because there are so many fake natties out there

CopingGymcel said:

is it just me or do his forearms look kinda weird? other than that, that's insane

Holocaust shreds or get out. Yes, natural bb is a joke. Fucking idiots following fake natties.

At least he has hallow cheeks kek

Is 0% possible?

hollow cheeks == slayer