Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1 in 4 foids have an abortion in their lifetime

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

Nearly one in four women in the United States (23.7%) will have an abortion by age 45.

1 IN 4!

Translation: On the street, all the foids you see, 1 in 4 of these dumb cunts fuck Chads and Tyrones without protection, proceeds to get upset about the consequences, then makes the government use our tax dollars from weeks of wageslaving to pay to get her CUNT vacuumed out to repeat the cycle of whoring around with no real consequences. Then they all justify killing their children by saying "they were just a pile of cells sweaty."

Why should a human life be ended because of your stupidity and ego?
Why should a human life that can live for 70+ years be ended because you were in the "heat of the moment" for 5 minutes?
Women are literally willing to murder their own developing children in order to have sex with Chad
They are soulless, vapid and demonic creatures. All ancient religions are right. Kids are just a nasty undesired side effect of a dopamine hit and ego boost to them after getting pumped by Chad.

Last edited:
Damn, it's this high?

This is very unsettling

Abortion should only be allowed when the mother's life is legit at risk. Anything else is just excuses whores use for their irresponsibility.

1/4 women are murderers

Dear Lord. Looks like we need more public executions via firing squad. After that the fucking whores should be disposed of in a strong base substance after having their bodies pissed and shit on for killing a fetus because they can't help being whores. This makes me fucking angry.

Foids hate to bear the children of subhumans and that's the reason why abortion was invented. Foids will gladly have 1000's of Chad's babies but will take pride in aborting a subhumans babies. They lack love, sympathy and basically everything which makes them humans.

I really cant believe this is real.

Abortion should only be allowed when the mother's life is legit at risk. Anything else is just excuses whores use for their irresponsibility.
:soy:
They should die if they can't handle it.

I'm gonna have to agree with WIH, why is the mother's life more important than the baby's? The baby has longer time to live and the mom is probably a defiled whore

And tax payers pay for it.
Imagine paying other people so they can fuck raw
full

foids just can't stop getting creampied by chad

is using a condom when it comes to sex with a chad that unthinkable?

:soy:
They should die if they can't handle it.
I'm gonna have to agree with WIH, why is the mother's life more important than the baby's? The baby has longer time to live and the mom is probably a defiled whore
Relax I was only saying the most legal likely situation. Banning abortion even in life or death situations would never happen and is unrealistic.

Last edited:
This is why I despise libcuck degeneracy.

because they are egocentric and think everything revolves around them, even if their child is growing in their body, they think they have the right to kill it even though it is a direct consequence of their actions JFL
and if you disagree with "my body my choice" you're a religious misogynist inkwell :feelsLSD:

4 in 4 women are getting fucked by attractive men. 3 in 4 are smart enough to wear a condom or take birth control.

4 in 4 women are getting fucked by attractive men. 3 in 4 are smart enough to wear a condom or take birth control.
Yes and the ones on the pill are stupid enough to take that shit in the first place since it comes with a whole list of side-effects.

Yes and the ones on the pill are stupid enough to take that shit in the first place since it comes with a whole list of side-effects.
They got to get that Chad cum in them with no consequences, broseph.

Honestly thought it would be higher.

Apparently it's 1 in 3 in the UK, and I'm sure it increases, inversely, with age.

Absolutely abhorrent.

Any foid who has one should be sent to the gas chamber

Based.

Retroactive drawn out extremely painful mass-abortion for everyone with XX chromosomes regardless of age should be a thing as soon as artificial wombs are reality.

It would be good all foids doing abortion, less people to suffer.

I hate foids so fucking much.

I don’t know man. I used to be very much against abortion until my mom had her third kid to another sperm donor. Holy fuck, just being around this kid for one day will make any pro-lifer go pro-choice overnight. And not only will they be pro-choice, but they’ll even support mandatory abortions too.

Last edited:
Woman willing to have sex with no condom and go and get abortion just for sake of Chad sexual pleasure, some woman willing to do this multiple times.

Imagine if 1 in 4 men have went ER and killed someone who was an inconvenience to them.

This is what foids are. But rather than, say, killing a bad boy bully, they just kill his offspring.

If you were a normie there is a 1/4 chance of sticking your dick in a shallow tomb. Just imagine that shit, if your mother aborted her first kid you were born in the same shallow grave. That has to be the closest thing to real life mass satanism i have ever heard of. Women are demonic and have left the path of god.

I adamantly agree that foids should stop having abortions, but doesn’t this mean less incels would be produced? or even better, less chads and chadlites to fuck with your social life?

I personally know a fat woman who had two abortions

1/4 of foids commit a convenient murder just to avoid responsibility.
wOMeN aRe tHe gENtLe sEX :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I didn't know it got this bad. The new generation of women is truly the worst one in all of history.

cunts fuck Chads and Tyrones without protection, proceeds to get upset about the consequences, then makes the government use our tax dollars from weeks of wageslaving to pay to get her CUNT vacuumed out to repeat the cycle of whoring around with no real consequences. Then they all justify killing their children by saying "they were just a pile of cells sweaty."

Why should a human life be ended because of your stupidity and ego?
Why should a human life that can live for 70+ years be ended because you were in the "heat of the moment" for 5 minutes?
Women are literally willing to murder their own developing children in order to have sex with Chad
They are soulless, vapid and demonic creatures. All ancient religions are right. Kids are just a nasty undesired side effect of a dopamine hit and ego boost to them after getting pumped by Chad.
Sun Tzu IQ

The "fairer" sex

If you were a normie there is a 1/4 chance of sticking your dick in a shallow tomb. Just imagine that shit, if your mother aborted her first kid you were born in the same shallow grave. That has to be the closest thing to real life mass satanism i have ever heard of. Women are demonic and have left the path of god.
Once a foid has an abortion her vagina becomes a tomb forever, someone died in there and that was their last breath
1/4 of foids commit a convenient murder just to avoid responsibility.
wOMeN aRe tHe gENtLe sEX :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
I didn't know it got this bad. The new generation of women is truly the worst one in all of history.
it’s “my body” disgusting inkwell :soy:

No more rights for women

Didnt know that wow thats disturbing

You do know even if the mothers life is at risk there are ways in which the child can be given a chance at life without aborting it?

With the advancements in technology there is no reason for foids to be aborting.

Source: A doctor who'd done over 200 or something abortions.

YIKES SWEATY, women deserve to be allowed to murder their child so they don't have to face the consequences of their promiscuous and reckless lifestyle.