Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 in 4 Women Goes on a Date Not for the Sake of Romance but for Grabbing a Free Meal

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
Im just gonna leave it here

https://www.lucisphilippines.press/...ENfogbfb-vGdt--_OgcyQThl9NjiMFw2vlIYiet-LP5CM

"women who scored high on the "dark triad" of personality traits (psychopathy, Machiavellianism, narcissism), as well as expressed traditional gender role beliefs, were most likely to engage in a "foodie call" and find it acceptable."

So almost 1 in 4 women are psychopaths?

Lol at “dates” still being a thing in 2019

Women are the most privileged group on the planet

Women are the most privileged group on the planet
They dare utter that they are oppressed and the cucked media keeps lying to the braindead Cock Sleeves.

Meanwhile a man that does the exact same gets hunted down and his life ruined. Apparently Foids can Rape children, but Men can't even put one foot wrong or it's jail and they'll never live it down, it'll be a black mark for the rest of their lives for employers to filter through. Cancerous Society.

Vaginal jew strikes again.

"women who scored high on the "dark triad" of personality traits (psychopathy, Machiavellianism, narcissism), as well as expressed traditional gender role beliefs, were most likely to engage in a "foodie call" and find it acceptable."

1 in 4women also had a abortion so yea

Poor creatures must behave like vultures. If only they have money for a meal by themselves.

90% of foids are fucking filthy whores
the others are just whores.

Poor creatures must behave like vultures. If only they have money for a meal by themselves.
They have so much money literally thrown at them by the government that they flush down the toilet on expensive vanity items to impress Chad. They aren't poor in any sense of the word.. they are just thick as pig shit. Collectively Women are probably owners of the most capital of the world.. potentially the whole world when their rich husbands die and they get the divorce settlement.. like Cuck Bezos and his skank of a wife. Woman does nothing to benefit her husband other than exist, divorce rapes her husband for a kings ransom in money. If I had that guys money she would have had an accident tbh.

how is that even worth it? plus how are u that bummy? afterwards do they sit out front of the restaurant with a cup and ask for spare change too?

Imagine women paying for your meals

Imagine women trying their hardest to impress you

Imagine women humiliating themselves like a puppet in order to convince you to have sex with them

This is normal everyday life for all women

Just think about that for a moment

THINK ABOUT IT YOU FUCK

Imagine women humiliating themselves like a puppet in order to convince you to have sex with them

THINK ABOUT IT YOU FUCK
they do this for chads.

oh, so when we give the """fair""" gender lots of power and privelege they abuse it? Im shocked

THINK ABOUT IT YOU FUCK

We live in a clown world, no women shows any sort of interest in me and it kills me inside jfl

And 3 in 4 foids are just virtue signaling.

THINK ABOUT IT YOU FUCK
Cucks are the reason for that :woke:

This is why you ALWAYS MAKE THEM PAY HALF. I don't know why men have such a hard time understanding this.

1 in 4 women who use dating apps.

THINK ABOUT IT YOU FUCK

as well as expressed traditional gender role beliefs
They believe in tradional role beliefs when they can get a free meal out of it but are hardcore feminists at any other time.

Screenshot 20190624 210738

When prostitution is decriminalized or legalized these "peeps" will soon find that the novelty of their services wear off. Plus with better anti sti & contraceptives what leverage will any of them have over us.
Plus using sex appeal outside anything other than the sex trade are malpractices & misdemeanours. So all these PhD prostitutes are going to have a hard time defending their accolades when independent auditors go in & assess them.

Should they continue to try & Lord it over us.

Same goes with these sexologists who say sex isn't important.

Okay fucker. Give back ALL the money you made bigging sex up.

Last edited:
Same cunts complain about a wage gap

surprised its not higher than that tbh, all dates should be paid by both parties for their meal tbh

I have a lot of female cousins in their teens or early 20s and this is just so natural to them in terms of the "dating game." I wouldn't say all of them do this but easily a good 90% of them do. The thing is we are men and think logically so there is absolutely no reason, in our minds, to agree to go on a date with someone you aren't even attracted to. That defeats the whole purpose of the fucking date in the first place!

But female minds do not adhere to logic and reasoning. They like to go on dates to see how many hoops a man is willing to jump for her to appease her sick fucking vile mental mind. I guess they get satisfaction knowing a guy wants them this badly he will literally do anything for her? Then they can't just have that they want to know how many men will do anything for her so go on multiple dates a month. It is just pure sickening to think how they behave. They want to see how far a man will go to show his "love" and "appreciation" for her and in the end she will deem him "worthy" of her pussy.

Sick fucking sluts should all be gang raped.

THINK ABOUT IT YOU FUCK

Bluepillers BTFO'd

Women don't "date" anyway, not anymore. Dating used to be a tightly controlled social convention where two people got to know one another with the potential for marriage down the line.

Nowadays women simply booty call a chad (or wait to get booty called) to get all the sex they want, then when its finally time to settle down in their 30's they "start dating properly" and find a beta to marry.

Women will be sucking chads dick after exchanging less than 5 sentences - invite over to house, say hello, quick small talk, "watch" the movie that is planned, initiate sex soon after.

Psychopathy is just the next step in Evolution .
dont fight it .

THINK ABOUT IT YOU FUCK
I like your Aggression

1/4 sounds too low considering the huge amount of soycucks orbiting every vagina they find.

THINK ABOUT IT YOU FUCK
You're more sane than the majority of nt people.

You are objectively a cuck if you pay full for a first date, that statistically will go nowhere.

Offer to go dutch and if she pulls some excuse not to then literally just invite her over to your place instead. Yes I realize that only Chad can get away with that shit. But the alternative is the financial cucking examined in this study.

If you've already confirmed her interest by banging her, THEN it's cool to pay full. Otherwise your paycheck's just going towards slut welfare.

9/10 where I live.

its over for datecels

Fuck I made a thread involving a Tim Pool video mentioning this exact topic in Off Topic. I wish I could of asked a mod to move the thread to here instead.

Cope. All foids are psychopaths.

food is the equivalent to sex to foid I cant think of anything that they may want but can never have. They have sex whenever they want they get money just by being slut on camera they dont even have to maintain a full time job just marry a rich guy while we sit here wondering why we cant indulge our high sex drive. I guess the best way to describe it to a foid is having to piss but not having any bathroom avalible and feeling like that your whole life and the only way to relieve it is piss on yourself aka jerk off

I think 1 in 4 is a quite conservative estimate.

For you female browsers, READ, and go ahead and show this you your friends, because many of us in this forum are on to you:

When you see a girl dating an ok looking but not hot dude, she is using him for meals and help with rent & living expenses, until she has the chance to snag an alpha Chad. If she doesn’t find her dream boy while dating her decent but unspectacular boyfriend, she’ll marry but be on the lookout —- that’s when she divorce rapes him and takes half his shit once she finds her hottie.
That is female nature —- pragmatic, opportunistic, and always playing an angle.

If she doesn't offer to pay even half, you know you have a golddigger on your hands and should push the fucking eject button immediately on that skank.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back