Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1 million White JBs have been groomed by currycel grooming gangs in England.

Just lol if you actually believe this.

He's right, Islamic people shouldn't be degenerates.

Kill yourself, faggot. I was sleeping. Now I have to wade through all these other notifications.

View attachment 283297
72 notifications? what the fuck?

indians cannot be incels

lmfao obvious BS no fucking way anyone actually believes this

>CBN
sWVFDQU.gif

S-Should I move to the UK?
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lol they wanted immigration, get fucked. Hopefully mayo women learned their lesson.
Why do so many "people" think the west wanted immigration? No one voted for the floodgates to be opened you utterly retarded shitskins.

Why do so many "people" think the west wanted immigration? No one voted for the floodgates to be opened you utterly retarded shitskins.
ur women did

daily reminder that curries can not be incel

ur women did

daily reminder that curries can not be incel
No they didnt. No one wanted this it was forced upon us by our government

They are destroying whites. LITERALLY. The degradation and destruction of whites is unfortunate and its something that pains me, and I say this as a brown person because ethnics don't have the IQ required to build civilizations unlike whites. :(
:feelskek: :feelsokman:

Only 80k views in 4 years.
They don't care as they see it as the new normal.
It's the same everywhere else.

huge milestone, good work everyone

Drug dealer maxx is pretty legit lets be honest inbred pakis are not attracting women with their looks