Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1 million White JBs have been groomed by currycel grooming gangs in England.

Need to lowinhibmaxx and darktriadmaxx and thugmaxx though

Do they teach them to shit on the streets?

Lol they wanted immigration, get fucked. Hopefully mayo women learned their lesson.

>Muslims
>Drugs
EaLTDkQXsAMnsgb

@RREEEEEEEEE

So wtf is your excuse? You could've been banging 1 million prime white JB stacies.

might groominggangmaxx

Get fucked England. No sympathy even if your queen is based enough to assassinate her cheating daughter in law.

Ugly men can’t groom no matter how young the foid.

So where are all the JBC denying currycels huh?

curry revange. what happens next filipino gangs raping amiwomen?

The first thing that pops into my mind while watching that is how obvious it is that young white women are the most sexually desirable group in the planet and people try so, so, so fucking hard to make it look as if they weren't.

But tbqhngl made me feel bad if true. Bleeding groins and tongues nailed to tables? Shit, I was hated for just wanting a date/marriage with a teenager. Such a crazy world.

Last edited:
I hate this world
no matter how good we are and follow the rules none of us will ever get rewarded
guys that kill and rape get all the women And houses and welfare

its really looking like following the rules gets you nowhere. This is why incels realize that we need to just take whatever we want if given an opportunity and opening

Those foids will grow up to betray their own country's man and become a whore at the young age of 12
Currys are just exploiting them by forcing them to have sex with ugly man.
These currys ascended more incels than therapists and people on IT who wants to ''''''support''''' us in finding a gf.

Curries cant be incel

God I hate brown people

Curries are g-

JBC

Imagine believing that this is actually true. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

One million.

Kek.