Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 10/10 personality and I still can’t get laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I have a fantastic personality, people have always said since I was just a child what a kindhearted young man I am. I treat others with respect and courtesy, I am honest and well mannered. I dress appropriately. I ensure that when I leave the house, I am well suited to walk amongst the normie public. Yet I still can’t get laid or find a partner. Hmm...

I mean, it’s almost as if something is holding me back. Something that is out of my control. Maybe its my looks, but that can’t be right, can it? IncelTears told me that looks don’t matter and that as long as you have a great personality like the model Jeremy Meeks, you will have women fawning over you.

The brutal reality is that your personality means diddly fucking squat in the 21st century. Women are shallow cretins and they will date a good looking rapist who’s done a lengthy prison sentence and has no career over a hard working doctor who’s kind, polite and average looking. It’s over for you and me. As StBlackOps2cel clearly states in the Incel Bible: The Meeks shall inherit the Earth.

Do you have sharp jawline and hunter eyes?

Find a 3/10 personality foid so that you personality mog her so hard that she falls for you

Maybe its my looks, but that can’t be right, can it? IncelTears told me that looks don’t matter and that as long as you have a great personality like the model Jeremy Meeks, you will have women fawning over you.

quote of the century

No but IncelTears told me I didn’t need that. They wouldn’t lie would they? :lul:
Well, if you don't have them, your personality isn't actually 10/10 then.

I have a great personality too, I know what you mean OP. I wish I could utilize it to my sexual/reproductive advantage.

CuckTears won't touch this

Personality is subjective just like beauty is subjective:soy::soy::soy:

I have a fantastic personality, people have always said since I was just a child what a kindhearted young man I am. I treat others with respect and courtesy, I am honest and well mannered. I dress appropriately. I ensure that when I leave the house, I am well suited to walk amongst the normie public. Yet I still can’t get laid or find a partner. Hmm...

I mean, it’s almost as if something is holding me back. Something that is out of my control. Maybe its my looks, but that can’t be right, can it? IncelTears told me that looks don’t matter and that as long as you have a great personality like the model Jeremy Meeks, you will have women fawning over you.

The brutal reality is that your personality means diddly fucking squat in the 21st century. Women are shallow cretins and they will date a good looking rapist who’s done a lengthy prison sentence and has no career over a hard working doctor who’s kind, polite and average looking. It’s over for you and me. As StBlackOps2cel clearly states in the Incel Bible: The Meeks shall inherit the Earth.

Are you neurotypical ? If not, doesnt matter how nice or agreeable you are. You will be treated like a peice of garbage.

if you are ugly, your personality is automatically 0/10
if you insist that your personality is good, you will be called delusional while everyone will be doubting you and claim that you can't really be a good person with that attitude
if you claim to be a nice person, redditors will invoke the "nice guy" meme and mock you endlessly

as an ugly male, you are automatically a bad person worthy of contempt by society. if you search "creepy guy" on google pictures of you will pop up

wanna be perceived as a better person despite your ugliness? it's easy:
-never complain
-don't go out in public
-never talk
-never blame others
-never approach women
-LDAR

suicide might at first seem a solid idea, but it really isn't
as an ugly male, killing yourself means that you are "selfish" or "a coward" and according to some religions you will go to hell (JFL :feelskek:)

Personality is a euphemism for looks, not that it needed to be said.

In order to be considered a good person, sub-Chads have to behave like totally submissive asexual soyboys. Ideally they're just flat out gay or transsexual.

if you insist that your personality is good, you will be called delusional while everyone will be doubting you and claim that you can't really be a good person with that attitude
if you claim to be a nice person, redditors will invoke the "nice guy" meme and mock you endlessly

as an ugly male, you are automatically a bad person worthy of contempt by society. if you search "creepy guy" on google pictures of you will pop up

-never complain
-don't go out in public
-never talk
-never blame others
-never approach women
-LDAR

as an ugly male, killing yourself means that you are "selfish" or "a coward" and according to some religions you will go to hell (JFL :feelskek:)
Killing my self is a selfish action according to normies :lul:

-never complain
-don't go out in public
-never talk
-never blame others
-never approach women
-LDAR

Brutal suifuel

Personality is a euphemism for looks, not that it needed to be said.

In order to be considered a good person, sub-Chads have to behave like totally submissive asexual soyboys. Ideally they're just flat out gay or transsexual.

10/10 personality? You are clearly mistaken for you would be Chad if so.

Personality doesn't exist

people have always said since I was just a child what a kindhearted young man I am
They said that to all of us, even the shittiest most awful kids. Did you forget we're the participation trophy generation? I'm not saying you're wrong about sex and dating being mostly about looks, but at the same time, don't delude yourself into thinking you have this fantastic personality. It's average at best. Probably below average due to the insufferable narcissism.

They said that to all of us, even the shittiest most awful kids. Did you forget we're the participation trophy generation? I'm not saying you're wrong about sex and dating being mostly about looks, but at the same time, don't delude yourself into thinking you have this fantastic personality. It's average at best. Probably below average due to the insufferable narcissism.
You don’t like me do you lol

You don’t like me do you lol
It's not that I dislike you in particular, but there are general trends in this community that I dislike, and you just happen to be the most vocal with them for the time being, so you just happen to be the one getting the most flak for it.

It's not that I dislike you in particular, but there are general trends in this community that I dislike, and you just happen to be the most vocal with them for the time being, so you just happen to be the one getting the most flak for it.
What don’t you like?

What don’t you like?
The fragile egos, the flagrant disregard for facts, the unwarranted senses of importance and worth, the unwillingness to look at things critically, mostly things you'd expect from genetic trash with superiority-inferiority complexes to cope with their innate inferiority.

When foids say personality .it mean they want a10/10 darktriadmaxx to beat them within 10 inch of their life. Its over for nondarktriadmaxxcels.

Your face is your personality, you wear your looks the other stuff dosent matter

I think I have a great personality but my lack of friends might suggest otherwise

I should be rewarded with sex for my great personality. I do believe that, unironically

Yup. I have done years of self development, I'm super outspoken, can hold a conversation about almost anything, have gone to social events nonstop, super attentive and curious for others, etc etc, but that doesn't matter SHIT. It matters for friendship and keeping company but means nothing for sexual attraction. Chad has to do not a single thing of that and can get more woman than an incel dedicating his life to become the most sociable, knowledgeable, value-giving person.

IT won’t touch this.

Politeness = high-inhibition = unattractive

It's more attractive to be authentically evil than to restrict your behaviour and do "the right thing" because you fear consequences feel pressured to do so.

You need to improve your eye area and jaw personality :chad: