Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 10/10 STACY gets cheated on life is SO DAMN UNFAIR

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
Amirah Dyme, a 10/10 GIGASTACY gets cheated on by Chad, then he DUMPS HER BY TEXT.

Imagine being good looking enough to be able to cheat on STACY and DUMP HER BY TEXT and not even give A FUCK while I can't even get a 4/10 Rosie O'Donnell to text back or give me the time of day..

Just a reminder it's OVER for incels, reincarnation to Chad is on the way in the afterlife :\

Attachments

• 20200807_200819.jpg
    20200807_200819.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 300
  • 20200807_200239.jpg
    20200807_200239.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 295
Pictures unrelated i assume?

she is 6/10. but yes Chads have so many Stacies, that they can swap em out day by day

Amirah Dyme, a 10/10 GIGASTACY gets cheated on by Chad, then he DUMPS HER BY TEXT.

Imagine being good looking enough to be able to cheat on STACY and DUMP HER BY TEXT and not even give A FUCK while I can't even get a 4/10 Rosie O'Donnell to text back or give me the time of day..

Just a reminder it's OVER for incels, reincarnation to Chad is on the way in the afterlife :\
Suifuel thread

Where's the 10/10 gigastacy

Next reincarnation if I come as an incel again I'll go ER, on gta

"10/10" jfl, but yes chad mogs all.

cope.stacy has way more power then your typical chad.only a statusmaxxed/moneymaxxed chad can cheat on stacy like it's nothing

inb4 ur retarded

yeah that's why chad fucks 5/10 girls instead of fucking stacy.jfl at the cope.

That's no 10/10 stacy you fucking simp greycel. 6/10 at best.

"10/10 stacy"

That's a 10? This is why I don't go by people's ratings.

5/10 without the fakeup

GIGACOPE. A 5/10 doesn't have natural tits, ass and waist-hip-ratio like she does. A 5/10 has a FLAT apple-shaped body, YET she's more "valuable" than our ENTIRE incel community put together....it's OVER my brother :(

Pictures unrelated i assume?

PROOF is on Youtube bro.

brootal, no one deserves to be cheated on (unless you did it to others).

Meh she's 7.5-8/10 MAX.

the blue eyes are a nice conventionally attractive trait but other than that she looks pretty much the same as most women I've seen with makeup

Standards of peace ITT

She’s a 1/Toilet foid scum

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: 10/10 will buy your shit queen!!!!!!

She's not a 10

Stop being so melodramatic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back