Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 10/10 super attractive foids have been nice to me in the past. Most below have been cold cunts

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
I think these few super attractive stacies were nice to me out of pity, and due to the fact that they're so high up on the social hierarchy that it's exceedingly obvious that we would never be a couple. They're social status is totally secure so they can afford to be nicer ti low value men

It's the slightly less attractive, but still hot foids, who are status insecure, who hate to be around low value men the most, and despise us. Because of the fact that they may be unattractive is always in the back of their minds, stressing them out

It's true that good looking women are nicer. It's always the goblins and the beckies that are rude.

It's usually because the ugly foids have had a rejection from a chad in the past which makes them shift the blame to an incel.

It's usually because the ugly foids have had a rejection from a chad in the past which makes them shift the blame to an incel.

unironically a lot of 10/10 foids have low self esteem because chads can fuck 5/10s more easily

Same happened to me, the beautiful popular femoids were nice with me. Probably because they pittied me because I was really quiet and inoffensive. Even the foid that was mean with my fat weeb friend was nice to me.

Nothing is more humiliating and worse for a Becky or sub 5 foid to have her looksmatch be interested in her.

In her world , she deserve at least a chadlite.

I think these few super attractive stacies were nice to me out of pity, and due to the fact that they're so high up on the social hierarchy that it's exceedingly obvious that we would never be a couple. They're social status is totally secure so they can afford to be nicer ti low value men

It's the slightly less attractive, but still hot foids, who are status insecure, who hate to be around low value men the most, and despise us. Because of the fact that they may be unattractive is always in the back of their minds, stressing them ou

Nothing is more humiliating and worse for a Becky or sub 5 foid to have her looksmatch be interested in her.

In her world , she deserve at least a chadlite.
facts

It's true that good looking women are nicer. It's always the goblins and the beckies that are rude.
Yes.

Though the reason they are nic to us is painful and actually they should treat us like shit.

Yup, Stacy does not get rejected from chad, and even if she did, she would have plenty of other chads worshipping her,
But still, AWALT applies.

I hate ugly foids who do this shit because they are making innocent incel's suffer because of their own unsolved emotional garbage, One day I blow their fucking heads off with a 12 gauge shotgun, Like Ronnie Mcnutt did to himself.

brutal blackpill. I agree with ops premise they are so high that they don't care
truth
unironically a lot of 10/10 foids have low self esteem because chads can fuck 5/10s more easily
juggernaut law can't be understated

In my life in general I've noticed that Chads and Stacies are mostly chill, ugly people tend to be timid and reserved and normie tier people are the ones who do the vast majority of shitty behavior.

In my life in general I've noticed that Chads and Stacies are mostly chill, ugly people tend to be timid and reserved and normie tier people are the ones who do the vast majority of shitty behavior.

Same whilst SJW, Wokies, Incels in Denial are just vicious nasty bastards.

AWALT. Attractive females just virtue signal more. Their “niceness” does not mean anything though.

this is unironically true for me too tbh

That or they always wear pounds of makeup or are black or something

Unattractive femoids grossly overestimate their market value once they had a taste of chads cock who pumped and dumped them. Then they think they can have an actual relationship with Chad because they managed to get him to fuck their pathetic roast beef gaping holes.
They set their standards ridiculously high and other females agree with them saying "YAs SweAtY DoNT eVeR SeTTLe fOr LEsS!!" but tell us our standards are too high.

they rather wait for their imaginary chad knight in shining armor to come along (no matter his criminal history) than to give any of us a chance. ive given up on them, women are whores

def always the ugly ones, because she want's chad but will never fuck him, so many women look better than her and she's taking it out on you.

Because you're white and tall

This is a mix of lookism (applied to foids) and foid worship. AWALT.
Retards unironically falling for looks halo.
No different from women falling for abusive Chad.
JFL.
@FullTimeLoser GTFIH
This forum has too many crypto-simps

Classic HALO Effect :feelskek: This thread is basically “attractive people are nicer”. Damn, guess bluepillers are right and we are all incel because we’re just mean

JFL.
@FullTimeLoser GTFIH
True and I'm no surprised that it's a literal 15 year old and the simp king himself.

Stacys are not fucking nice. A stacy would not walk 2 extra steps just to save you from burning alive right infront of her. She will never help you in any way. What you perceive as their "niceness" is just their natural manipulative attitude. Their "hey sweety" followed by a line asking you to do something for them. They're entitled cunts

def always the ugly ones, because she want's chad but will never fuck him, so many women look better than her and she's taking it out on you.
Yep, I stay away from goblins because I know they are extra rude anyway.
JFL.
@FullTimeLoser GTFIH
Calling your boyfriend I see.
True and I'm no surprised that it's a literal 15 year old and the simp king himself.

Stacys are not fucking nice. A stacy would not walk 2 extra steps just to save you from burning alive right infront of her. She will never help you in any way. What you perceive as their "niceness" is just their natural manipulative attitude. Their "hey sweety" followed by a line asking you to do something for them. They're entitled cunts
Look at this pathetic Palestinian sandnigger simping for his Berber boyfriend. JFL.

Because they know you're not a threat, you're literally a universe below their looks match

I can confirm that as well.
But don't let it fool you, most of the time they fake it so they are basically hypocrites.

I noticed it too, stacies seem to treat me way better and be just way more pleasant than beckies or fat chicks.

I can confirm that as well.
But don't let it fool you, most of the time they fake it so they are basically hypocrites.
Well nonetheless it's better than not faking it.

They are aware of their own elite social status and of the social code that ugly men shouldn't be approaching them, so they have nothing to fear by interacting with an ugly man, as long as he sticks to the social code.

I have noticed this as well. It's always the 3-4/10s that are cunts. Stacies and really ugly foids are usually nice.

It's the slightly less attractive, but still hot foids, who are status insecure, who hate to be around low value men the most, and despise us. Because of the fact that they may be unattractive is always in the back of their minds, stressing them out
Bingo, you literally eluded your own post title by yourself. There is no reality to it other than this.

tbh

Same situation for me. The Stacies were nice to me, while normal looking women and especially bigger women have always been rude to me.

average and ugly foids are just too bitter

Means nothing tbh

Look at this pathetic Palestinian sandnigger simping for his Berber boyfriend. JFL.
Keep simping for white women maube they'll love your paki self one day

can’t relate

Because they know you're not a threat, you're literally a universe below their looks match
yeah, why do you think hot girls hang out with faggots? they're such a non-threat she'll tell you more than her female friends. as far as straight men if you're a couple points below her she might be rude to put you in your place so you don't get the wrong idea. if stacy isn't trying to stomp you into the ground you're in consideration (or more likely) so ugly that even she knows that you know you have no chance and are lucky to even be talking to her.

Good point about the attractive ones being secure in their status. They really have nothing to lose by talking to you because no one is going to have a credible rumor about you banging or anything. If anything they can score some points as "the girl who is so beautiful and also really nice to everyone, even being friendly with lonely guys who need some cheering up" or whatever.

The lower level yet still attractive ones... maybe somewhere unconsciously they sense that their looksmatch man is incel or close to it and they can't do anything to acknowledge that is where they belong too if there were true equality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back