Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

10 years ago, I'd never see man-tits or guys who had nipples and fat titties poke out of their shirt

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Isn't it weird how, according to the US government, men are getting fatter / more healthy. You go outside, look around... basically anywhere and men are fatter than ever.

Yet at the same time, women's standards keep rising, perhaps exponentially?

I don't want to fault men for getting fat. They have a legitimate reason, they're stressed as fuck, barely making enough money to survive, and have to do that while lonely as fuck.

Women have no reason. They're basically treated as queens yet still get fatter as time progresses.

All a foid has to do is not eat like a pig and live a life like royalty.

Most men just fucking give up and beer and pizza is the only joy they can get so why not?

must be something in the US, here in Brazil everyone have a ok body.

Jews are poisoning our food and men are stressed and lonely, like you said. Fast food coping is a good cope, but probably worst than smoking for your health.

I went on a new medication and didn’t change my diet at all, I ended up putting on 20lbs last month because it lowers my metabolism.

They are adding soy to the water supply

Poland's also getting fatter
although there were always plenty of fat old-ish people, so idk

It shows how truly easy it's become for the average foid. No need to lose weight when you have a decent job and dick home delivery whenever you want.

I live in the south and it can’t be worse anywhere else. Also the criminal lack of fitness memes or related material on any social media is indicative of how tiny the percent of people who even lift is

Lmao
Estrogen is responsible for this.
Its everywhere.

I wish i was fat!

They are adding soy to the water supply
Glassessoy

Do you mean gyno or just being out of shape?

Both. Seems being fat increases estrogen and sometimes guys develop gyno from it.
I am one of the subhumans who got gyno as a teen that never went away. I wasnt overweight, fat, I worked out did sports, still got it and had to get surgery as an adult.

One of the most repulsive skin crawling things ever, seeing man tits on a dude who is otherwise lean. Even if the bitch tits are small

I'm just the right weight for my height but still have high body fat

I am one of the subhumans who got gyno as a teen that never went away. I wasnt overweight, fat, I worked out did sports, still got it and had to get surgery as an adult.

One of the most repulsive skin crawling things ever, seeing man tits on a dude who is otherwise lean. Even if the bitch tits are small
I can imagine it must feel like shit. Seeing nipples poke out on a guys shirt makes a lot of people stare.

I can imagine it must feel like shit. Seeing nipples poke out on a guys shirt makes a lot of people stare.
yeah crushed all my self esteem and confidence for years. Very dramatically, sadly

It wasn't too noticeable but I would still have to get clothes in mind that would hide it.. and always readjusting my shirt and never feeling comfortable. It was shit

I bet insurance told you the surgery was "CoSmeTiC" and you had to pay out of pocket...

its over for agecels tbh ngl

Most men just fucking give up and beer and pizza is the only joy they can get so why not?
I was ripped but I was still seen as ugly.
I've gained weight since because of my coping

Me too, I was very fit in my 20s but gave up in my 30s after realising it was pointless.

There is no gym for your skeleton.

I've always had a balanced diet and been athletic, never tried any weird drugs, yet I somehow developed gyno. Funny how doctors wanted me to believe it's just "natural" for a guy to develop perky nipples. I went to the doctor thinking I have some tumor developing, I ended up being humiliated in front of my mother by the doctor asking personal questions.

I've once read some research that showed that water kept and sold in plastic bottles lowered testosterone. And that's only 1 thing.

To be honest, fat people should be sterilized and shot if needed.

must be something in the US, here in Brazil everyone have a ok body.
The US are famous for being fat fucks. I mean proper obese. My countries going the same way due to our high alcohol intake and preference to deep fat fry just about anything.

I also noticed that men's faces are becoming more feminine than before while more foids have strong jaws and chins like this alt-right whore :

I can imagine it must feel like shit.

It's also inconvenient when you run or do sports. I've literally seen people suggesting men with gyno to wear sport bras JFL.

Personally, I have some gyno (not fat), I wear compression shirts with soft material when I run because otherwise my nipples get all irritated.

I hate fat people, whenever i see one i cant stop thinking that he is a useless female respecter mangina

Estrogen in the water we drink and the food we eat.

Same thing here, got gyno at 12yo, never went away. My own father was constantly making jokes about it , ''maybe next year I'll give you a bra for birthday if those tits got a little bigger lol''....instead of taking me to a plastic surgery clinic to fix this shit! Girls at school were always making jokes that I had more boobies than them...

When I was 21yo I've just starved myself, I really though it would go away if I got lean enough, little did I know that those glands were not fat, it is hard tissues and it is surrounded by more thick connective tissues, so our bodies will never eat that tissue away even if we starve to death! I got to a point that I looked like an Auschwitz prisoner, constantly headaches, lightheadedness and even passed out three times, and still those glands would make me look like an abomination!

So i just wear thick fabric shirts and try to conceal this shit, even if a girl would not notice at first and wanted to be naked with me, I don't think I'd have the courage to even take my shirts off!

Last edited:
Estrogen in the water we drink and the food we eat.
estrogen + sugar/corn syroup in everything along with lowering fat and salt contain = obesity and low testosterone which leads to manboobs
I hate fat people, whenever i see one i cant stop thinking that he is a useless female respecter mangina
I got fat because i had to cope with shitty life through eating (Dopamine and Norepinephrine release) since i hated drinking or smoking, now i weight 22kg less than in february and as you may guess nothing did happen to me foids still hate me as much as i was obese. fatcel = volcel = cope

Same thing here, got gyno at 12yo, never went away. My own father was constantly making jokes about it , ''maybe next year I'll give you a bra for birthday if those tits got a little bigger lol''....instead of taking me to a plastic surgery clinic to fix this shit! Girls at school were always making jokes that I had more boobies than them...

When I was 21yo I've just starved myself, I really though it would go away if I got lean enough, little did I know that those glands were not fat, it is hard tissues and it is surrounded by more thick connective tissues, so our bodies will never eat that tissue away even if we starve to death! I got to a point that I looked like an Auschwitz prisoner, constantly headaches, lightheadedness and even passed out three times, and still those glands would make me look like an abomination!

So i just wear thick fabric shirts and try to conceal this shit, even if a girl would not notice at first and wanted to be naked with me, I don't think I'd have the courage to even take my shirts off!
I got surgery and you should too by all means. My parents also were shitty and tried to downplay having bitch tits as a male.

Things only got exponentially worse for males

I got surgery and you should too by all means. My parents also were shitty and tried to downplay having bitch tits as a male.
Problem is, I also have an incel tier lower third to fix first. It's a fucking nightmare to live with gyneco but at least I know it's fixable with surgery 100%, my face is another story, so i'll try to fix it first, if everything goes well, then i'll have my gyneco removed and then my surgerymax plan is completed, otherwise I'll just kill myself if my face transformation plan goes bad.

Isn't it weird how, according to the US government, men are getting fatter / more healthy. You go outside, look around... basically anywhere and men are fatter than ever.

Yet at the same time, women's standards keep rising, perhaps exponentially?

I don't want to fault men for getting fat. They have a legitimate reason, they're stressed as fuck, barely making enough money to survive, and have to do that while lonely as fuck.

Women have no reason. They're basically treated as queens yet still get fatter as time progresses.
I actually have defined pecs but still have my nipples poke through my shirt, it really is over

Problem is, I also have an incel tier lower third to fix first. It's a fucking nightmare to live with gyneco but at least I know it's fixable with surgery 100%, my face is another story, so i'll try to fix it first, if everything goes well, then i'll have my gyneco removed and then my surgerymax plan is completed, otherwise I'll just kill myself if my face transformation plan goes bad.
I think getting rid of gyno should be top priority. It's safe and if you have a experienced surgeon then it will go well

I think getting rid of gyno should be top priority. It's safe and if you have a experienced surgeon then it will go well

gyno is like balding. even a little bit of it will bring you down to a 2/10

Yes exactly. I didn't even have alot but any amount is still a death sentence. Can't underestimate how much my confidence improved when I got it removed finally.
Too bad my hairline is still dogshit though

My gyno is grade 1 to 2 (I'd say 1.5). With the right choice of shirt and/or jacket, people don't see it.

My plan to ascend through surgery is, at least chadlite tier (7/10) or rope. I'm too old (30s) to be just an incel without tits and girls give me any validation.

My biggest ''problem'' with gyno surgery is, it's cheaper compared to the whole combo of facial surgeries that I need.
Genioplasty + chin implants + buccal fat removal (the whole lower third and its lines will be addressed), and the second step (2-3 months later) rhinoplasty + lower blepharoplasty.

Yes exactly. I didn't even have alot but any amount is still a death sentence. Can't underestimate how much my confidence improved when I got it removed finally.
Too bad my hairline is still dogshit though
I know that firsthand. Like I said, I need to know if I can afford my facial ascension and if the results will give me a real boost from the neck up, otherwise there's no point in fixing something that I know for sure it can be fixed and it's somehow affordable to me.

If my incel face is unfixable, then I will rope for sure and end this shit!

It's the estrogen and Mercury they put in our foods

My gyno is grade 1 to 2 (I'd say 1.5). With the right choice of shirt and/or jacket, people don't see it.

My plan to ascend through surgery is, at least chadlite tier (7/10) or rope. I'm too old (30s) to be just an incel without tits and girls give me any validation.

My biggest ''problem'' with gyno surgery is, it's cheaper compared to the whole combo of facial surgeries that I need.
Genioplasty + chin implants + buccal fat removal (the whole lower third and its lines will be addressed), and the second step (2-3 months later) rhinoplasty + lower blepharoplasty.

I know that firsthand. Like I said, I need to know if I can afford my facial ascension and if the results will give me a real boost from the neck up, otherwise there's no point in fixing something that I know for sure it can be fixed and it's somehow affordable to me.

If my incel face is unfixable, then I will rope for sure and end this shit!
I don't know man. Gyno surgery is the only I've gotten. I'm still ugly but I finally felt like a man after and not a sad freak like I had for a decade prior. It's completely worth it to start. No more hunching back, no more nervously readjusting my shirt every 5 seconds. It was such a relief.

I don't know man. Gyno surgery is the only I've gotten. I'm still ugly but I finally felt like a man after and not a sad freak like I had for a decade prior. It's completely worth it to start. No more hunching back, no more nervously readjusting my shirt every 5 seconds. It was such a relief.
That's why it's so difficult to discuss this topic with normies, incels only have each other to talk about it, no one cares about us and it's so embarrassing to talk about those things out there. Even doctors are dodgy about this because they want our money.

I think it's a matter of what are the upper limits of facial procedures in our particular case?! Can some of us truly ascend with facial surgeries? What are we aiming for with surgeries?

I know for sure that gyno surgery will fix my gyno problem. I know how fucked up I'm with these bitch tits, but my face... idk if any doctor can truly help me to ascend an how much it will cost me...

Even if I go broke but somehow manage to fix my face... I could borrow money and wageslave for a year and pay the gyno surgery, but if my hideous face is what will hold me back forever how a gyno surgery will give me any form of relief? IDK, and I just can't distance myself emotionally to have a clear answer.

That's why it's so difficult to discuss this topic with normies, incels only have each other to talk about it, no one cares about us and it's so embarrassing to talk about those things out there. Even doctors are dodgy about this because they want our money.

I think it's a matter of what are the upper limits of facial procedures in our particular case?! Can some of us truly ascend with facial surgeries? What are we aiming for with surgeries?

I know for sure that gyno surgery will fix my gyno problem. I know how fucked up I'm with these bitch tits, but my face... idk if any doctor can truly help me to ascend an how much it will cost me...

Even if a go broke but I somehow manage to fix my face, I could borrow money and wageslave for a year and pay the gyno surgery, but if my hideous face is what will hold me back forever how a gyno surgery will give me any form of relief? IDK, and I can distance myself emotionally to have a clear answer.
You will actually feel like a man for once once you lose the bitch tits. maybe an ugly man, but still will feel very good. Up to you...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back