Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

100 000 years old nano technology

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
In 1992, Russian geologists surveyed the rocks in the Ural Mountains. During these studies microscopic small spirals of unexplained origin were found. The material in the spirals is confirmed at least 100,000 years old. Final proof of a bygone technically advanced human civilization or declared non-terrestrial remains? Microscopic spirals were discovered during the examinations, and their structures are so small that they cannot be seen with the naked eye. The regularity of the structures first appears under an electron microscope, and the size ranges from 3 cm to an incredible 0.003 mm, mostly made of tungsten, with a smooth surface, partially equipped with holes and with a core consisting of tungsten or molybdenum. We also know the applications of the core material from eg. electronics and rocket technology. The proportions of the spirals are so precise that they can only have arisen artificially. The many millennial age spirals speak for themselves, could our dear Neanderthals have been able to produce such a thing? A technique that was at its most "primitive" in the early 1970s?

The skeptics came out somewhat hesitantly after some time, of course, and their arguments pointed out that these must be modern counterfeits or that the dates were wrong. However, the skeptical view was "overrun" when several similar findings were made shortly afterwards. by the rivers Koshim and Balbanju. The studies of the spirals showed the same result as Ural found a few years before. An unanswered puzzle to this day, all further investigations were apparently placed on the shelf from 1999 onwards.

A number of questions arise; A high-tech civilization of earthly origin? Extraterrestrial technology on planet earth? Especially skilled counterfeits of a modern nature?

Probably fake tbh ngl

That was the incel civilization that was wiped out.

That was the incel civilization that was wiped out.

Nano technology...

So simple a caveman can do it.

I'm starting to consider the cyclic earth idea more.

Those things - (OOPAs) out of place artifacts - are from a time in the future that seems to loop here.

I just hope i don't get the same shitty life next time too!

I didn't read but I still like you man

Future 8/10 truecels bro, they were so desperate to escape the rampant female hypergamy that they invented time travel

Uralic people (includes Finns. Estonians, Hungarians, Sami people, Samoyeds, etc) originate from the Ural mountains

We were highly advanced then slavs cucked us
full

Uralic people (includes Finns. Estonians, Hungarians, Sami people, Samoyeds, etc) originate from the Ural mountains

We were highly advanced then slavs cucked us
full
No Suprise There tbh uralic people are high iq

Some people speculate that time is in a constant cycle. Sumerian mythology talks about the Annunaki, an alien race that created humans and eventually destroyed us. In the story, it ends with the Annunaki destroying us with what is essentially a nuclear bomb. It also predates the bible, and has many similar stories and characters in it, that the bible then ripped off.
People have also speculated that cave paintings are primitive satellite imagery.
Even if both of those theories are bullshit, pre history humans were very smart. It's a common misconception that people of the past were dumb.

They are left over from the ancient reptile overlords from the past. They have now disguised themselves as humans in order to take out their greatest foe "the incels" which once banished them from land.

I got black, I got white, what you want?
Hop outside a Ghost and hop up in a Phantom
I know I'm boutta blow-oh-whoa-oh, I ain't dumb
They try to take my flow, I take they ass for ransom
I know that I'm gone
They see me blowing up, now they say they want some
I got two twin Glocks, turn you to a dancer
I see two twin opps, leave 'em on a banner
And I got two thick thots, wanna lick the gang, yeah