Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 100 Billion dollars vs Becoming a GigaChad(poll)

• Thread starter AlexanderTheGreat11
  • Start date

What would you rather?

• Choosing your own looks

Votes: 131 52.4%
  • 100 billion dollars

Votes: 119 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This isn't being a millionaire. This is literally 100,000 times greater than that. I'm not sure you appreciate the scale of that.

I don't know if you've read the thread, but I'll reiterate. There does come a point where some x amount of money is way too much for one individual. This is far, far beyond that and literally enters into the realm of world-changing money.

Most of the people voting for the 100 billion aren't doing it for personal and selfish reasons. Doing so is extremely small-minded. With that scale of economic power you can change the course of an entire country's history. You could wage protracted wars for decades, or you could uplift some backwater place and turn it into a viable nation state.

You have to think much, much bigger than yourself. Picking the genetic option is objectively a very poor decision, by comparison. Just for a moment imagine the amount of good you could do within the context of our reality. You could help millions of truecels surgerymaxx and ascend. You could fund millions of NEETcels and help them get higher education or open businesses. YOU COULD BUY A COUNTRY AND CREATE INCELISTAN.
High iq

If I could be custom made gigachad I could get more than enough money from modeling and foids betabuxxing me. And I’d also smash pussy too

Most of the people voting for the 100 billion aren't doing it for personal and selfish reasons. Doing so is extremely small-minded. With that scale of economic power you can change the course of an entire country's history. You could wage protracted wars for decades, or you could uplift some backwater place and turn it into a viable nation state.

100 billions would set you between Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates on the Forbes ranking. That's hardly enough to change the world (the yearly US fiscal budget is 4.1 trillion btw). Yes, you can make an impact, but all the admiration you'd get is just for the money.

Sure you can now argue Chads are being loved and admired for their looks only. But in that case the illusion plays on the people admiring them, while with money it plays on you. This is something many here just don't understand (and perhaps you need to be moneymaxxed to fully comprehend the effects it has on social interaction).

I’ll take the $100 billion, since I wouldn't have to work if I wanted to, buy all the electronics and games I can and build me a a supercomputer to mess around with, and start a company with it, tbh.

Last edited:
Gigachad. As gigachad I could earn more money :feelsLSD:

100 billions would set you between Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates on the Forbes ranking. That's hardly enough to change the world (the yearly US fiscal budget is 4.1 trillion btw). Yes, you can make an impact, but all the admiration you'd get is just for the money.

Sure you can now argue Chads are being loved and admired for their looks only. But in that case the illusion plays on the people admiring them, while with money it plays on you. This is something many here just don't understand (and perhaps you need to be moneymaxxed to fully comprehend the effects it has on social interaction).
High IQ. Subjectively, it seems like you could do a lot with 100 billion dollars. But objectively: Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg...look at them. They look awful, they aren't succeeding at compensating, and when you read the news, they're not doing too good with the ladies.

I'll add that women don't know how good they have it when they complain about being loved for their looks. We know the percentile for being considered attractive is much higher for men, and so the vast majority of men have it far worse, being loved only for their money and utility.