Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 100% of fat people in 2020 are women

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Went outside today to do some shopping and looking around what I noticed is that literally every guy is absoultely shredded

Fat men dont exist in 2020, every guy is basically bodymaxxed meanwhile every other woman is fat and the rest are just not fat, theyre not even fit

Tbh the state of the dating market is insane in 2020, females are literally worth more than their weight in antimatter

I really dont know how this can be fixed and the worst is it is only going to get worse

I predict in 2021 most guys will be on steroids

Nah there are a shit ton of fats guys where i live, but the majority are foids

foids are the new 2 tonne trucks of 2020 they so big that even Isuzu is going to have trouble coming up with a truck to compete with them cause those foid 2 tonners can fuck their drivers so hurry up Isuzu we need a truck that can transform into a beautiful slim hot babe to compete with them.

I don't go outside very often, but when I do there are some fat dudes. but I will agree women are more fat on average

I don't go outside very often, but when I do there are some fat dudes. but I will agree women are more fat on average

You need your old avi back

I dont feel intimidated at all when you post now

Yeah I have noticed this. I do see a fair few fat guys but I see far more women who are morbidly obese than men. I'm talking about real morbid obesity not what the BMI claims. It's disgusting.

Being a landwhale barely dents their SMV. If anything it would get them more attention from spineless cucks who think they have a chance
I’m 500 lbs 5ft 10
It's ogre

This is something I’ve been saying for quite some time. It’s especially true amongst zoomers. Female body standards have fallen, women are no longer expected to be thin and “thicc” has been heavily promoted as the new attractive, meanwhile for men the opposite is occurring. Gymceling is now the norm.

This is something I’ve been saying for quite some time. It’s especially true amongst zoomers. Female body standards have fallen, women are no longer expected to be thin and “thicc” has been heavily promoted as the new attractive, meanwhile for men the opposite is occurring. Gymceling is now the norm.
High IQ

When you think about it, the fact that the average man these days is an amateur bodybuilder is pretty fucking weird.

Cause fat guys are shamed and hated so much that they don't even want to leave their house. While fat femoids get encouraged to be confident and that it's ok to be fat. So they don't care and act like normal.

It's a disgusting double standard but so is all of society's expectations of men.

Fucking covid-19 fucked me up i cant even go to gym and be shredded fuck my life honestly

I'm considering going on steroids too.
What do I have to lose? Nothing, I mean if I get hormonal disorder or testicular cancer out of it, what does it change?

But if steroids do any good and change anything in my appearance it'd be perfect...

Put the fork down or die you utter glob of lard
You don’t think I’ve tried that? I’m already LDAR. Fatcel=Volcel is a bunch of bullshit in a lot of cases, including mine.

I’m 500 lbs 5ft 10
Holy shit it NEVER BEGUN FOR YOU!
I'm considering going on steroids too.
What do I have to lose? Nothing, I mean if I get hormonal disorder or testicular cancer out of it, what does it change?

But if steroids do any good and change anything in my appearance it'd be perfect...
Chadmaxx bro. It's all you can do.

But no steroids for your bones!!!!

I don't find this to be the case at all. There's plenty of fat fuck men out there. It's actually pitiful how weak and feminine the average millennial appears. You either have frameless twiglet or that queermo fat dad bod James Corden style going on.

Look at pictures from the 80s and even 90s. Almost all kids were normal weight. 2000s onward, at least 1/3 kids are fat. Now it's like 50%.

True if you're talking about millenials and zoomers. Most men get fat as they pass 40, but they're usually skinny or ripped when young. I'm an exception, I'm fat because I gave up on my looks.

Women can get away with being fat to a very high degree as long as they store a lot of it on their hips/ass.

Women in general can get away with being fat better than men can. For a man, a visible gut, man boobs and bloated face appear at 20% body fat or perhaps lower. For women, tits get bigger with fat usually and hide their gut. Their faces are "soft", not bloated.

All the guys I see at my college gym which is filled to the brim with athletes

are skinny fat or fat guys. I've probably seen less than 10 "ripped" bodybuilder lean guys in my entire life and they were all short bodybuilders

never seen any instagram fitness model guys in a gym