Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 1000 random foids and 1000 random men (incudling you) in the same room. what # foid will pick you?

what number of foid will pick you?

• under 300

• 300-600

• 600-700

• 700-800

• 800-900

• 900-1000

• they would rather get shot tbh

• 950-990

• 990-1000

• they would rather get shot tbh

Results are only viewable after voting.
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
one room
1000 random foids
1000 random men (including you)

the foids, one by one must pick someone to fuck. each man can get picked only once ofcourse.
if the foids refuse they get shot.
what number of foid will pick you?

flashbacks to elementary school gym class where I was waiting to get picked for a team

Number doesn't matter if I don't know what any of them look like? Basically just luck and hope it's not a whale or a black or even worse both

Number doesn't matter if I don't know what any of them look like? Basically just luck and hope it's not a whale or a black or even worse both
lol
fakecel if you wouldnt FUCK a whale or a black foid.

ropefuel
i always got picked last
Me too. Even had to get a medical exclusion from sport class to be allowed to graduate, because my grades in sport class were too low to qualify for a high school graduation.

lol
fakecel if you wouldnt FUCK a whale or a black foid.
Dick wouldn't get hard for a bedridden 600 pound foid so no. And I would fuck a black foid but last choice because least preferable.

Better to die than have a non chad cock inside her roastie pussy.

each man can get picked only once of course.
if the foids refuse they get shot.

Everyone would fuck someone if this was the case. Sometimes you guys really exaggerate your situation.

Oh I misunderstood and cant change the answer :feelstastyman:

they would rather get shot tbh

obv everyone's going to pick this.
answer it honestly guys its a good question

I’d say maybe the 995th. Also, I was not expecting so many guests.

The foids would share the chads.

Considering none out of almost 200 girls I've approached have gone on a date with me, I'd be pretty confident that I'd be one of the last few.

This question is essentially asking how you rank in absolute order when compared to other men. I happen to know I rank bottom 7.64%, which means I'd get picked after about 936 of the other men have been picked.

Probably none.

Hypergamy 101, water is wet. They would rather pick Chad over an incel anyday.

Just accept sloppy 999's br0

The last girl would start begging all of the other 999 guys for one of them to take her too.

I had 3 matches on tinder after 3 months so few thousand to match once. So under 0.0001% aka not single one from that 1k.

#1,001 oh wait