Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 1098 reasons for your inceldom

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
The X chromosome contains 1098 genes while the Y chromosome only has 78. We inherited almost all of our inferior traits from our mother.

And yet those worthless braindead whores think that their inferiority will get overshadowed by Chad's superior genes if they mate with them. How tf can Y chromosome compensate for something that is more than 5 times larger than itself.

They are literally the stupidest creatures in existence. They deem us inferior on the basis of traits we got from them. And yet 80% of women has reproduced throughout human history while only 40% of men have. Subhuman women are the ones who should be stopped from reproducing, NOT US.

Ugly women hate ugly men so much that they make more ugly men

Number of spermcells in average female body IQ

High IQs me.

An excellent explanation on why foidlets despite mating with a tall Chad, always produce manlets.

If this is indeed true, then in the current sociosexual environment we should see a massive proliferation of inceldom, as a lot of subpar foids get to reproduce while any chad genes brought into the mix won't be nearly enough to counteract this dysgenic pressure.

thheres only 1 reaon, my uglyness.

This is not true for me.

My mom's side of the family is far better looking than my dad's side of the family, also my mom has green eyes and i didn't inherit that either.