Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 10yo Russian boy more sexually successful than you (impregnantes 13yo Jailbait)

Not big surprise
Chad and Stacy always start out young

Chris Brown lost his virginity to a 14yr old girl when he was 8. I've known or heard of chads irl who fucked half of the girls in middle-high school.

They start young.

Im 13 years older than him
its truly over

My best bet at ascension would have been when I was 12.

Chris Brown lost his virginity to a 14yr old girl when he was 8. I've known or heard of chads irl who fucked half of the girls in middle-high school.

They start young.

how many girls, what they have notch counts of 50 by age 13?

Im 13 years older than him
its truly over
If you dont ascend in your early teens (13 - 15) then you know your life is royally fucked

What a fucking slayer god damn

Clown world never ceases to amaze.

how many girls, what they have notch counts of 50 by age 13?
I knew one guy who had fucked about 1/3 of the girls in 4 differents classes in 2 years. So about 15-20 foids out of 40+. It's only something I learned after school was over though. I'd have been so disgusted all year around had I known about it.

One chad I indirectly knew (friend of a friend kind of thing) went on an erasmus exchange program and fucked 50 girls in less than a year. He had all sorts of nudes and nsfw pics of him fucking them to back it up.

We don't even live on the same plane of reality as those people.

I knew one guy who had fucked about 1/3 of the girls in 4 differents classes in 2 years. So about 15-20 foids out of 40+. It's only something I learned after school was over though. I'd have been so disgusted all year around had I known about it.

One chad I indirectly knew (friend of a friend kind of thing) went on an erasmus exchange program and fucked 50 girls in less than a year. He had all sorts of nudes and nsfw pics of him fucking them to back it up.

jesus christ, that's nuts. I'm not sure what's more impressive though. I'd say the middle school getting 15-20 bangs.

In 2009 the UK was stunned by the case of Alfie Patten, a 12-year-old boy who claimed to have had a child by his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, then 15.

It prompted a national debate about morality and teenage pregnancy with then Tory leader David Cameron saying it raised 'worrying' questions about modern Britain.

But DNA tests later revealed that Mr Patten was not the father, but a 15-year-old boy called Tyler Barker.

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

jesus christ, that's nuts. I'm not sure what's more impressive though. I'd say the middle school getting 15-20 bangs.
The second guy is also impressive because he didn't come from an english speaking country and went to the US. His english was half broken but that didn't stop him. So much for personality, confidence, knowing how to talk etc

The fact that he had all sorts of pics is nauseating. Imagine some betabuxxer marrying one of those chicks, getting starfish sex with the lights out once a month meanwhile some dude a continent away has pics of himself fucking that girl and doing whatever he wants to her. Just wtf

The second guy is also impressive because he didn't come from an english speaking country and went to the US. His english was half broken but that didn't stop him. So much for personality, confidence, knowing how to talk etc

The fact that he had all sorts of pics is nauseating. Imagine some betabuxxer marrying one of those chicks, getting starfish sex with the lights out once a month meanwhile some dude a continent away has pics of himself fucking that girl and doing whatever he wants to her. Just wtf

They're both impressive of course, but the middle schooler wins because of the close proximity of all these foids. The foreigner can just use tinder

In poorer countries people tend to lose their virginity earlier. I heard in some black cities niglets were losing theirs as early as 13 on average.

Foids will shamelessly share chad. In fact it gets them wet thinking about how desirable the man they’re fucking is. This is probably one of the worst aspects of foid nature + proof men and women are completely different species. Idk any dudes, even the insufferable simps who want some used up roast cunt with a 1000 bodies under her belt.

Foids will shamelessly share chad. In fact it gets them wet thinking about how desirable the man they’re fucking is. This is probably one of the worst aspects of foid nature + proof men and women are completely different species. Idk any dudes, even the insufferable simps who want some used up roast cunt with a 1000 bodies under her belt.
And the reverse is also true, being rejected makes you less attractive, being unsuccessful in the past fucks you over.

Even IF (big if) one day one foid is interested in you, the moment she finds out how inexperienced you are it's so fucking over. It'll kill any chance you might have had.

Women would probably think something is seriously wrong with me if they knew I was kissless.

And the reverse is also true, being rejected makes you less attractive, being unsuccessful in the past fucks you over.

Even IF (big if) one day one foid is interested in you, the moment she finds out how inexperienced you are it's so fucking over. It'll kill any chance you might have had.

Women would probably think something is seriously wrong with me if they knew I was kissless.
Get some experience with hookers.

I’ve been lying for years tbh. I just tell people my body count is one and I’m in a “long dry spell”. But yh it would be pretty obvious if I tried to have sex.

I’ve been lying for years tbh. I just tell people my body count is one and I’m in a “long dry spell”. But yh it would be pretty obvious if I tried to have sex.
I can't lie. I'm bad at lying about huge things. Tiny lies I can get away with.

Better than staying a virgin forever. I don't care about fucking some whore.
Maybe when I'm 30 I'll try. The biggest brothel in my city (maybe the country) is 10mins away tops by foot. And it's legal and cheap.

Maybe when I'm 30 I'll try. The biggest brothel in my city (maybe the country) is 10mins away tops by foot. And it's legal and cheap.
If I had that I'd go every week.

When I was 10 I cried after dying to dark wizard near varrock in runescape.

> A local paediatrician has expressed doubts that the boy is the father

JFL if he's revealed to be the youngest cuck ever :lul: :soy:

My cortisol levels went up reading the comments

The rise of the 10years old betabuxx to single mum.

We don't love in the same dimension

Suifuel for careermaxxingcels and MGTOWcels

Tbh if you know russian and read/watch videos about it, almost the first thing that is to be said is that this girl probably was dating some mature dude, and to save him from jail,those two moms decided to make this fake version of this case.
It makes almost no sense that 10yo boy fucked once a 13yo girl and she got pregnant. Also mom's in the vid look and sound like they have 0 believing in their fake version, lmao.

Tbh if you know russian and read/watch videos about it, almost the first thing that is to be said is that this girl probably was dating some mature dude, and to save him from jail,those two moms decided to make this fake version of this case.
It makes almost no sense that 10yo boy fucked once a 13yo girl and she got pregnant. Also mom's in the vid look and sound like they have 0 believing in their fake version, lmao.
brutal detective mog

brutal detective mog

That's not hard to figure out if its almost the first thing being said.
Also,getting viable sperm and impregnating after the first sex at 10yo makes 0 sense.

I hope he dies soon tbh

Virginity mogging by 12 years