Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 11,000 scientists want to solve "Climate Change" by stabbing us in the back and twisting the knife

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
These assholes want us to suffer. They want us dead. They want us eating only soy pellets like cattle. They want us completely starved of sex. They don't want men to be educated or to have a future. Only girls, because when girls are educated like they are in the West they become whores only for Chad and live childless lives. Why? Because "muh climate change." And they believe this strategy is completely ethical, yet completely ignore two facts: switching the world population to plant based diet would only reduce CO2 output by around 3.5%, and that women have much larger carbon and pollution footprints than men due to their disgusting consumerist addictions and chasing the latest fashions. The entire fashion industry is a much bigger CO2 polluter than the meat and livestock industry, producing over 5% of global CO2 emissions. Fuck these people.

The world's people face "untold suffering due to the climate crisis" unless there are major transformations to global society, according to a stark warning from more than 11,000 scientists. "We declare clearly and unequivocally that planet Earth is facing a climate emergency," it states. "To secure a sustainable future, we must change how we live. [This] entails major transformations in the ways our global society functions and interacts with natural ecosystems." There is no time to lose, the scientists say: "The climate crisis has arrived and is accelerating faster than most scientists expected. It is more severe than anticipated, threatening natural ecosystems and the fate of humanity."

The scientists did identify some positive signs, including decreasing global birth rates, increasing solar and wind power and fossil fuel divestment, and a falling rate of destruction in the Amazon. They also listed a series of actions people can do to help the "climate crisis":

- Use energy far more efficiently and apply strong carbon taxes to cut fossil fuel use
- Stabilize global population -- currently growing by 200,000 people a day --
using ethical approaches such as longer education for girls
- End the destruction of nature and restore forests and mangroves to absorb CO2
-
Eat mostly plants and less meat, and reduce food waste
- Shift economic goals away from GDP growth

Good thread!

Without reading the debate in research regarding vegan diet vs any diet that includes meat I can be sure that the vegan diet is worse, why ? Because (((they))) try to push it on us, and everything (((they))) try to push against us is bad.

Plant based diets include plant based oils which are very estrogenic and therefore toxic to the male body.

They literally say "decreasing global population" in a positive manner, and people still don't see any agenda around it.

YOU. WILL. EAT. THE. BUGS.
Eat them

These assholes want us to suffer. They want us dead. They want us eating only soy pellets like cattle. They want us completely starved of sex. They don't want men to be educated or to have a future. Only girls, because when girls are educated like they are in the West they become whores only for Chad and live childless lives. Why? Because "muh climate change." And they believe this strategy is completely ethical, yet completely ignore two facts: switching the world population to plant based diet would only reduce CO2 output by around 3.5%, and that women have much larger carbon and pollution footprints than men due to their disgusting consumerist addictions and chasing the latest fashions. The entire fashion industry is a much bigger CO2 polluter than the meat and livestock industry, producing over 5% of global CO2 emissions. Fuck these people.

The world's people face "untold suffering due to the climate crisis" unless there are major transformations to global society, according to a stark warning from more than 11,000 scientists. "We declare clearly and unequivocally that planet Earth is facing a climate emergency," it states. "To secure a sustainable future, we must change how we live. [This] entails major transformations in the ways our global society functions and interacts with natural ecosystems." There is no time to lose, the scientists say: "The climate crisis has arrived and is accelerating faster than most scientists expected. It is more severe than anticipated, threatening natural ecosystems and the fate of humanity."

The scientists did identify some positive signs, including decreasing global birth rates, increasing solar and wind power and fossil fuel divestment, and a falling rate of destruction in the Amazon. They also listed a series of actions people can do to help the "climate crisis":

- Use energy far more efficiently and apply strong carbon taxes to cut fossil fuel use
-
HOLY FUCK an OFFICIAL statement of goverments plans for population controll. Those fucking zionist aint even scared to fucking admit being behind all this shit.

Tbh kill the goverment.

Yes, let's fix climate change so Chad and Stacy have a nicer environment to fuck in.

switching the world population to plant based diet would only reduce CO2 output by around 3.5%
About half of the world's plant agriculture goes towards feeding animals for human consumption.
Maybe I'm a brainlet, but I'm starting to think all this soy, insects shit combined with the climate freakout is at least in part so they can produce food at far less cost while food prices don't go down at all. Maybe it's the 5 billion groids they're expecting or maybe it's their profit margins, either way the future is hell. It's not like anything they want to do now is about addressing the degradation of the topsoil they grow those plants in which also seems sus.

About half of the world's plant agriculture goes towards feeding animals for human consumption.
Maybe I'm a brainlet, but I'm starting to think all this soy, insects shit combined with the climate freakout is at least in part so they can produce food at far less cost while food prices don't go down at all. Maybe it's the 5 billion groids they're expecting or maybe it's their profit margins, either way the future is hell. It's not like anything they want to do now is about addressing the degradation of the topsoil they grow those plants in which also seems sus.
Cattle are the greatest weapon against desertification and they could reduce bad emissions by a lot

And besides, the plant/bug eating thing is being pushed in the west which has a shrinking population. The culprits of overpopulation and pollution are not the west.

It's all a big lie. If you actually sit down and do the math, meat isn't nearly as bad as the MSM is trying to shill. Read this:

Rather die than eat bugs

It's all a big lie. If you actually sit down and do the math, meat isn't nearly as bad as the MSM is trying to shill. Read this:

But why exactly do they want us eating soy? Is it for Africa? Is it for the profit margins? Do they just hate us? Surely there's a reason.

Soo... they admit that getting girls into colleges and careers is all part of a ploy to lower birth rates.. not because they’re such great brilliant minds that the workforce is missing on

I read a similar article. Somewhere in the suggestions for action against climate change, they had “shift away from GRP growth and into sustainability and addressing inequality”

“inequality”

nigger.. what the fuck does equality have to do with climate change? They’re trying to cram all their pet ideologies into eachother and package it as one big thing so they can feel really good about themselves like they did something to help the poor downtrodden folks they identify with

Revolutionary #1: “hey what activism did u do today?”

Revolutionary #2: “oh bro I smashed capitalism and inequality that disproportionately affects communities of color because muh evil white man. I wrote an article about climate change and In it I mentioned how we need to smash inequality. Im a noble revolutionary! I’m like Che Guevara bro!”

Last edited:
They don't want men to be educated or to have a future. Only girls, because when girls are educated like they are in the West they become whores only for Chad and live childless lives.

People here already predicted it. In the future men are unable to read and only used for physical work. Men will have nothing and it is seeable even now. More and more men do not have a driver licence anymore while females drive with ease. The average testosterone value of men become lower and lower. Most men tend to have low level jobs with a bad income. While the system favours females in general. And if you speak about it, you are nothing but some evil misogynist.

But why exactly do they want us eating soy? Is it for Africa? Is it for the profit margins? Do they just hate us? Surely there's a reason.
Because the insane talmudist kikes believe goyim weren't allowed to eat meat before the flood and therefore once the Noahide laws are in force globally, we're supposed to revert back to the pre-flood laws banning consumption of animals. But deep down it's really because it's not enough for them to win. They want to watch us lose. They want us on a diet worse than a slave's.

This is so fucking gay. I'm starting to question climat re change.

They can all suck on my left nut, just for that I'm going to get a 1990s SUV when I get my driver's license

The entire fashion industry is a much bigger CO2 polluter than the meat and livestock industry, producing over 5% of global CO2 emissions.
Outrageous if true.

Let's just tax the shit out of makeup products, for instance. And use the money to plant trees or something.

Outrageous if true.
It's actually worse than the figure I quoted, some credible sources have it as high as 10% greenhouse gas emissions and 20% of the world's water supply.

Let's just tax the shit out of makeup products, for instance. And use the money to plant trees or something.

In a non-clown world civilization, that's what would happen. But how are they solving it? By buying carbon credits from the governments of Western nations who in turn promise to force their populations to eat bugs instead of meat, and then the politicians behind the deals line their bank accounts and furnish their underground bunkers and Patagonian safe houses.

(((Who could be behind this?)))

These scientists aren't wrong, though. When food shortages, water pollution, extreme weather events, and rising sea levels occur more frequently, who do you think will suffer first? Chads and Stacies?

No. It's going to be poor ethnicels in shithole countries. It's going to hurt people in mainly agrarian societies whose finances heavily depend on having decent weather and clean water for their crops and livestock. It doesn't take a genius to realize that the second-order consequences of economic collapse is increased crime, corruption, and the possibility of civil war. Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, is just a couple meters over sea level, so it's completely fucked.

The only material effect on Chad and Stacy is that some wine varieties are going to be more expensive, and the insurance premiums on their oceanfront vacation homes in Miami will go up.

You guys are fucking deluded if you think that this is some sort of conspiracy against incels.

The earth has gone through much worse than climate change, it isn’t going to die, we are going to die.

And I don’t mind dying.

-

Lower birth rates are a good thing.

Decreasing meat consumption through pigouvian taxes are a good thing. I have to admit that I love meat, but there is no denying that it is far more energy-intensive to create than other forms of food. Maybe when lab-grown meat based off stem cells becomes better and cheaper, we could eat even more meat.

Longer education for anyone is a good thing.

Planting trees is a good thing. We could even genetically modify trees to absorb even more CO2.

Cutting fossil fuel use is a good thing. This is where I disagree with environmentalists: I believe nuclear energy is an excellent option.

You guys are fucking deluded if you think that this is some sort of conspiracy against incels.

Global warming may not be a conspiracy, but what is a conspiracy is that they're using it to justify a totalitarian matriarchical soy order where we can't get accepted into college due to quotas, when the same CO2 reduction targets could be achieved by sterilizing the truly ugly foids who perpetuate inceldom by having offspring and denying all foids their cosmetics and designer clothes. But no, we have to eat soy so that they can go and woo Chad. Fuck that.

A good kike is beheaded and tortured kike

Global warming may not be a conspiracy, but what is a conspiracy is that they're using it to justify a totalitarian matriarchical soy order where we can't get accepted into college due to quotas, when the same CO2 reduction targets could be achieved by sterilizing the truly ugly foids who perpetuate inceldom by having offspring and denying all foids their cosmetics and designer clothes. But no, we have to eat soy so that they can go and woo Chad. Fuck that.

Designer clothes from luxury labels aren't the issue. How many people, even in developed countries, can afford to regularly buy lots of $300 T-shirts? How many people throw away $300 T-shirts? By the way, Kering's main business are designer brands (they own Gucci), and Kering has more than enough money to do whatever philanthropic stuff it wants to do.

Fast fashion is the issue -- brands like H&M, Zara, Primark. The combination of outsourcing and economies of scale have enabled companies to sell clothes at much lower prices. People buy a $15 sweater, they wear it twice, get bored of it, and it ends up in a landfill half a year later. They account for a much higher volume of textile waste than from upscale brands.

If they ever implement gender-based quotas for colleges and universities here on the basis of "climate change", I'd agree with you. But that doesn't seem to be the case. These foid education initiatives that these scientists propose seem to be targeted towards less economically developed countries, where birth rates are typically the highest. Getting foids to stay in school beyond the age of 12 is a good thing. Literacy is good; the consequences of higher educational attainment include increased economic productivity and healthy political participation, both of which result in more stable societies.

Eat the bugs and live in a tiny bedroom where are you watched by the Big Sister. You are what you eat, you're a bugman.

If you believe in global warming you're CUCKED haha.
Angry npc girl says to eat bugs.

Yes, let's fix climate change so Chad and Stacy have a nicer environment to fuck in.

If we couldnt enjoy our lifes on Earth, why should we let others do ?

If we couldnt enjoy our lifes on Earth, why should we let others do ?
Eat the bugs so chad's and stacy's spawn can live in a better place while you've been fucked your whole life. No, thanks.

Chads women and boomers caused climate change, being a denier is MASSIVE cuck behavior