Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 11-ish YO foid goes crazy about not being able to make Chad kid her boyfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdT3z0iR08

It starts early. You think any girl at that age ever got into such a meltdown because you didn't give her clear signals you liked her? LMFAO, Chad only, no matter the age. Also this proves how foids feel about Chads, they are obsessed with them. The older ones don't show it but feel the same way, the young one simply doesn't have a filter like the older ones.

Brutal.

Sub 6/7 guys aren't bothering with universitymax thesedays due to knowing they'll be hushered off into retreating to their dorm when it comes to Friday night socializing.

The whole landscape is changing.

brutal

foids should be kept inside their houses without any access to chads

Foids of all ages are whores for chad

Not even a teen and beyond entitled.

And LOL if you think they're playing tag. Maybe tag with his cock and her insides.

Not even a teen and beyond entitled.

And LOL if you think they're playing tag. Maybe tag with his cock and her insides.
Actually some girls enter puberty at 11.

Nothing a bitch slap to the face cannot solve. But white parents are too cucked for that shit.

Just have curly hair and be cute theory
Also she didn’t mention his personality. Is it coincidence?
As all drug addicts personality is just another drug normshits and cucks use to delude them selves. Just another high, just another day of talking to foids, another day of self-improvement to keep em selves hooked. The cognitive dissonance they have when confronted with facts is too much to bear, and so they go thinking it must be my personality :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. The only personality that exists is the dark-triad but that is a supplement and not the main factor for determining whether you get laid, looks and height are

34.jpg

That's some serious sui fuel. Chad wins even before puberty. JFL

Last edited:
And agecucks think they'll find virgins in their 20s. Good luck with that.

JFL!
They really do start early.
And they do show these signs.
And I never recieved them.

Its really over

can anyone describe what happens? video isnt working for me

can anyone describe what happens? video isnt working for me

11 year old slut-in-training is humorously upset and angry that a boy in her class is not picking up on her obvious signals like winks and smiles.

I think that girl has some mild degree of mental retardation.

Fuck fuck i shouldnt visit inceldom d.
I feel so strange.

Brutal, I will never have a girl crushing on me like that

Open it on youtube not here. Copy paste the link.
Thanks. I would say this is shocking, but it's to be expected that females begin mate selection around 4-5 as soon as they are aware of the world around them. JFL only reason they aren't going after men in their 20s/30s is because of social norms. Little girls certainly do mature faster than boys, I didn't even care for girls until I was like 13

i want to ****** **** her little toothless mouth :feelsohh: JFL at her remembering exactly where chadlet touched her hand

I didn't even care for girls until I was like 13
That's why I'm thankful for my late psychological development. I started caring at 18 years of age, before that I felt some sexual tension but it wasn't really that strong and certainly my T levels weren't too high I guess. Either way, I am thankful it started late for me because when it started, I got depressed, so at least my depression started late.

Fuck this clown world

but women are asexual beautiful beings :soy:

@LOLI BREEDING brutal

when will it be mine turn for 11 year old lolis to wink and smile at me

They won at life the moment they were born .

Chad’s face when i pull out my shotgun (in dance dance revolution)
Based and Lanazapilled.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6OLFNC4ggU

JFL!
They really do start early.
And they do show these signs.
And I never recieved them.
Its fair game, regardless of what ITards say. These girls are horned up for boys at a young age.

when will it be mine turn for 11 year old lolis to wink and smile at me
Never,
These girls have princess complex from a young age. They won't accept anything but chad looks, personality goes out the window.

This has to be one of the most disgusting videos I have watched. Don't know how anyone want to associate with these parasites after watching that.

Brutal.

Sub 6/7 guys aren't bothering with universitymax thesedays due to knowing they'll be hushered off into retreating to their dorm when it comes to Friday night socializing.

The whole landscape is changing.
Yea tbh

asking hypothetically, would you be comfortabel with your prepubertal daughter getting skull fucked?
It’s not your actual daughter

They unironically need a spanking