Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 11 year old kid asked me my laycount JFL

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
This happened awhile ago but I just remembered it when I was high recently. I was in Florida on vacation and this 11 year old kid asked my laycount at the resort that we were staying at. This was when I was starting to be blackpilled so I told this most likely bluepilled 11 year old that it's very hard for males nowadays and that I don't have success. He didn't seem to believe me though. Give it time and hopefully he will realize how the world works. Have you guys ever been asked your laycount and if so how did you feel my fellow cels?

He will end up here in a few years :feelsPop:

I've been asked and I lie JFL. Every sub8 dude does though

I've been asked and I lie JFL. Every sub8 dude does though
You do lie? I don't get asked much because its pretty obvious by face, you know what I look like. I have lied before but usually I don't and when people ask me I use it as an opportunity to vent a little about how hard it is for males and how foids standards are VERY high.

You do lie? I don't get asked much because its pretty obvious by face, you know what I look like. I have lied before but usually I don't and when people ask me I use it as an opportunity to vent a little about how hard it is for males and how foids standards are VERY high.
I don't get asked much but if I do I lie. Lots of times they probably don't believe me because like you said face

once a 5'0ft inkwell asked if i thought id be a 40 year old virgin, i redirected the question back at him and he went silent, damn im a chad. :chad:

This happened awhile ago but I just remembered it when I was high recently. I was in Florida on vacation and this 11 year old kid asked my laycount at the resort that we were staying at. This was when I was starting to be blackpilled so I told this most likely bluepilled 11 year old that it's very hard for males nowadays and that I don't have success. He didn't seem to believe me though. Give it time and hopefully he will realize how the world works. Have you guys ever been asked your laycount and if so how did you feel my fellow cels?

No. Curries dont have the concept of laycount. Most curries either get one or die alone.

i don't bother lying as no one would believe me

The media likes to depict relationships as something that just happens when in reality its only for people who were born fortunate enough to be attractive. Kids dont understand this because the media never tells the story of guys like us because the sensor everything we teach even though most of it is base in reality

Never being asked about that