Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 11 years ago today, Oldcel George Sodini "Went Sodini" and killed 3 women in a gym and wounded 9 others because he was sick of being Incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
George Sodini, a 48 year old programmer-analyst and Incel/Oldcel "Went Sodini" (the saying "Going Sodini was popular for a while after this, until "Going E.R" took the baton) at the LA Fitness Health Centre Gym and shot 3 Gym Foids dead, injured 9 others before blowing his brains out and ascending, his motive was because he was sick of being an Incel.

Sodini 001
George sodoni 220 1457281f
0 ONydunFpdHjACTL7

He left behind a diary which explains his frustration at being Incel, his anger at women and trying everything but getting nowhere, and being sick of people telling him to "Just be Yourself."

Here's his diary:

He resorted to taking up P.U.A and attended classes by P.U.A guru R. Don Steele. Here is a video of George Sodini at the seminar and a couple of videos of him showing a tour of his house (R. Don Steele asked him to record these)

View: https://youtu.be/pSEozUu5d-4

View: https://youtu.be/i1ZQHrKQo5Q

View: https://youtu.be/9VDvZYcrq0o

I can of pick up an autistic vibe from these videos, especially the way he talks, although he was never diagnosed. Also he was wealthy, in one of the videos he talks about how he paid around $76,000 for his car and owned his own house (ranch).

Here's some articles on the shooting rampage:

This happened on my 26th birthday, I remember it well :feelskek: Also I'm putting the finishing touches to a mosaic of George Sodini which I will post up later tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Loneliness destroys men. We weren’t made to be lonely, we’re social animals. We require companionship, community, a tribe, a family.

Loneliness destroys men. We weren’t made to be lonely, we’re social animals. We require companionship, community, a tribe, a family.
This.

very based by him and a happy birthday to u

I wonder to which degree internet can provide a substitute for social interactions. It's obviously not the same, but it's better than nothing. I know that thanks to internet forums, I can express my thoughts publicly. I think it goes a long way.

Sodini was 48 eleven years ago if I understand correctly. So he was way past his thirties in the 90s, when internet blew up. I think it's a safe bet to assume he didn't spend much of his life on internet forums.

If anything, I think it's worth pointing out that he went on a killing spree before incels.co or any of the forums normies blame for incel violence existed. I sincerely believe that forums such as ours actually calm incels down because they feel they're not alone, that it's not the whole world which is against them, just a very large majority.

Last edited:
nobody knows who he is

He looks like a military man. Not bad looking. His work colleagues say he was normal. The state of America that this normal looking man couldn't get laid.

He looks like a military man. Not bad looking. His work colleagues say he was normal. The state of America that this normal looking man couldn't get laid.
Exactly Bro. Also he was somewhat financially secure, so much for Moneymaxxing. Scarier still is this was pre-Tinder and mainstream dating apps in 2009, when you thought it easier, yet this made no difference.

St. Gymcel

Exactly Bro. Also he was somewhat financially secure, so much for Moneymaxxing. Scarier still is this was pre-Tinder and mainstream dating apps in 2009, when you thought it easier, yet this made no difference.

St. Gymcel

He tried online dating in 2000-2002 and failed, just like me in those years.

He tried online dating in 2000-2002 and failed, just like me in those years.
What was it even like back then? I mean I remember and all, but never done anything other than dabble in some very basic website where you'd have scroll through grainy photos of women (all usually in their 40's at best), beside it was their A.S.L (jfl at that 90's era term :feelskek:) followed by like a 4 sentence bio.

I never paid to join one, and didn't bother messaging any foids as I was like 16 and as I say, all the foids on there were 40+ "Mature, Glamourous, Lady. Young at heart" Or so their bio's said lol :feelsgah:

What was it even like back then? I mean I remember and all, but never done anything other than dabble in some very basic website where you'd have scroll through grainy photos of women (all usually in their 40's at best), beside it was their A.S.L (jfl at that 90's era term :feelskek:) followed by like a 4 sentence bio.

I never paid to join one, and didn't bother messaging any foids as I was like 16 and as I say, all the foids on there were 40+ "Mature, Glamourous, Lady. Young at heart" Or so their bio's said lol :feelsgah:

You could get a few replies from looksmatches but they would flake and often boast about getting 30 guys a day messaging them.

Since ER only got 2 foids Sodini really should be our HERO.

Yea and this was 11 years ago too. Things have gotten way worse
Since ER only got 2 foids Sodini really should be our HERO.
Das rite Saint George sodini got post wall white roasties (based) he didn’t kill any rice cells

St. Sodini lives forever, but he was a gay faggot that didn't do nearly enough damage.

Everyone on here acts like men weren’t lonely before tinder, I see lonely old men all the time

Tinder was just the nail in the coffin

Grown men have been alone for decades

Nope loneliness makes men, it only destroys pussy boys. Loneliness tells you exactly that only you and yourself is ever existent in this world, everything else is secondary or just entertainment for you and the reason why is because you like the sound of the idea of those experiences, though it's not to say you can't have those entertainment factors because loneliness will also tell you exactly what you desire, it's just that not everyone will look towards those things you listed on a constant but maybe to get what other things they need or find meaning in, for example a man fucking a women so he could get more work done easily through popping out kids or an inventor interacting with the local council about donations for the invention.

Over for chadcels.

I remember this guy. He was the proto-incel in modern culture.

I remember this guy. He was the proto-incel in modern culture.
Me too, so it wasn't just me then and he was kind of like a meme for a while wasn't he?

Me too, so it wasn't just me then and he was kind of like a meme for a while wasn't he?

His meme life was extremely short lived. His meme life was more successful than his love life, though.

:feelskek: .... :feelsbadman:

St. Gymcel
Yep things have only gotten exponentially worse. 80 percent of men could have gotten laid and into relationships in the 90s and mid 2000s. Now it's only the top 20 percent made of Chads and Chadlites

Imagine being incel AND old

Must be pure suicidefuel all day long
Everyone on here acts like men weren’t lonely before tinder, I see lonely old men all the time

True, the incel phenomena started once women got the vote. Not after (((Tinder))) was developed.

Last edited:
I wonder if George Sodini hasn't done what he did...if he didn't have a tendency for violence...whether he'd just be another user here, indistinguishable from the rest of us.

Cheers Bro

I wonder if George Sodini hasn't done what he did...if he didn't have a tendency for violence...whether he'd just be another user here, indistinguishable from the rest of us.
Quite possibly, he was computer savvy enough to run his own website.

Imagine being incel AND old

Must be pure suicidefuel all day long
From my own point of view (I'm 37) I accepted the inevitably of being Forever Alone over 20 years ago, and 15 years ago on the day before my 22nd birthday I was indoctrinated into Blackpill theology. It was swift, brutal and extremely bitter, but ultimately it extinguished any last grains of hope that I may have been clinging to. That acceptance was like a million tonnes being lifted from my shoulders and I'm ever freer for it.

Unfortuately Sodini, whilst being Blackpilled, choked on it and was unable to embrace or accept it.

That's why societies were invented.
Women's sexuality controlled

From my own point of view (I'm 37) I accepted the inevitably of being Forever Alone over 20 years ago, and 15 years ago on the day before my 22nd birthday I was indoctrinated into Blackpill theology. It was swift, brutal and extremely bitter, but ultimately it extinguished any last grains of hope that I may have been clinging to. That acceptance was like a million tonnes being lifted from my shoulders and I'm ever freer for it.

Unfortuately Sodini, whilst being Blackpilled, choked on it and was unable to embrace or accept it.
Yes, it definitely makes you feel free. But also depressed, due to how powerless you feel. But as you say it must be a temporary feeling.

Yes, it definitely makes you feel free. But also depressed, due to how powerless you feel. But as you say it must be a temporary feeling.
Well for me, the crushing, consuming depression and feeling of absolute hopelessness (powerless, as you say) lasted around 6 months. It subsided considerably after about 18 months, in part due to extreme Alcoholmaxxing (which only ended in December 2019 when I suffered kidney failure) and moving country.

Now I"m a relatively content (if a little resigned and nonchalant) Oldcel.

The backstory of my Blackpilling is detailed in this thread I made a few months ago.

This shit existed in the medieval times tbh. We'd be the equivalent of the village oddity who would bear the brunt of Normie frustration and get blamed for crop failures and such like, most likely getting sacrificed to some Pagan Deity :feelskek: