Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story 11 yr old nephew said: "women can wear whatever they want". I smacked him

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
A few years ago before I was blackpilled. I was sitting, watching TV with my nephew and there's this female with a miniskirt and top exposing her belly and cleavage getting ready to meet her girlfriends and go to the club. I change the channel and my nephew say's he was watching it. When I tell him he can't watch it because she's not properly dressed he says: "women can wear whatever they want". Without hesitation I smacked him. I want him to forever associate defending whoredem with a smack in the face.

Society is fucked idc though

Should have punched him

Gotta beat the cuckery out of simps when theyre young. Otherwise theyll enable their foid peers to develop into entitled ultra-hypergamous degenerates

Based thing to do. Beat that cuckoldry out of him before he turns into a massive simp.

Smacked the bluepilled cuckery right out of him. Good job.

Slapping him is overkill. Just blackpill him.

future ITcel in the making

Corporal punishment is abhorred by society these days. If you are white they will probably throw you in jail for it. Hopefully he doesnt snitch.

You have the right idea though.

Nice child abuse, sociopath.

Simps don’t learn until they have their heart broken by some whore.

You could’ve literally beaten him close to death and he will still continue defending m’lady until he finds out first hand for himself how disappointing they are as well how treacherous and nonsensical.

A few years ago before I was blackpilled. I was sitting, watching TV with my nephew and there's this female with a miniskirt and top exposing her belly and cleavage getting ready to meet her girlfriends and go to the club. I change the channel and my nephew say's he was watching it. When I tell him he can't watch it because she's not properly dressed he says: "women can wear whatever they want". Without hesitation I smacked him. I want him to forever associate defending whoredem with a smack in the face.

if only every young man had an older brother, uncle, or father like you. they would grow up to be real men not simps who enable whore behavior and the destruction of civilization.

No need to hit him, he’ll endup an Incel with a mindset like that

Based. Hopefully he doesnt white knight again

Well done, but shouldn't his parents be doing this really??
Are they just shit parents??

The good ol' Pavlov's Conditioning.

based if not larp

Hahaha

Beating kids is not the nicest thing to do though

Good job with smacking him. You probably did a much better job raising him with that smack than your sibling did in their entire lifetime. You have to beat the white knight out of him
Well done, but shouldn't his parents be doing this really??
Are they just shit parents??
They are if they don’t give them a smack for misbehaving tbh. Kids get absolutely zero punishment which is why society is so degenerate.

Nice, keep up the good work.

My nephews are afraid of me, it is a hard pill to swallow knowing you have become the creepy uncle.