Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

12 year old kid messes with twitch whore

• Thread starter Ascend2Chadpreet
  • Start date
based squeakercel
fucking whore hope she gets shot

Last edited:
I wish I was that low inhib. Kids my new hero

I hate fucking sheeps like that slut at 1:50 "see that is something I like to call illegal" what the fuck does it matter!? He clearly has developed sexual desires so he isn´t a child anymore so if she found him attractive is shouldn´t fucking matter if he is 12 it´s only society that has brainwashed people to believe that it´s wrong and should looked down upon. Hundreds of years ago there wasn´t anything wrong with being attracted to young people only this sick society that makes our natural desires illegal.

She also keeps saying "you can´t say stuff like that you´re 12" what the fuck does that have to do with anything!!? He has sexual desires and clearly want to fuck her he probably have even emptied his balls to her streams more than once before but still people will say he is a child, news flash children don´t masturbate and children don´t have sexual desires they live in a beautiful world of ignorant bliss because they haven´t yet developed sexual urges so their life is just paradise. FUCK I HATE A SHEEP LIKE HER!!! Laws and rules is something that has been forced on us since we were born and we are just supposed to accept these chains of this unnatural world that makes our very nature a criminal act that should be shamed.

Omg this kid is awesome he is so woke "All 12yo who watch your stream is perverted" true that! They are just their to get hard and masturbate while watching that slut.

Last edited:
I fucking hate twitch whores

Who gives a shit. Shes still getting fucked on demand.

I hate fucking sheeps like that slut at 1:50 "see that is something I like to call illegal" what the fuck does it matter!? He clearly has developed sexual desires so he isn´t a child anymore so if she found him attractive is shouldn´t fucking matter if he is 12 it´s only society that has brainwashed people to believe that it´s wrong and should looked down upon. Hundreds of years ago there wasn´t anything wrong with being attracted to young people only this sick society that makes our natural desires illegal.

She also keeps saying "you can´t say stuff like that you´re 12" what the fuck does that have to do with anything!!? He has sexual desires and clearly want to fuck her he probably have even emptied his balls to her streams more than once before but still people will say he is a child, news flash children don´t masturbate and children don´t have sexual desires they live in a beautiful world of ignorant bliss because they haven´t yet developed sexual urges so their life is just paradise. FUCK I HATE A SHEEP LIKE HER!!! Laws and rules is something that has been forced on us since we were born and we are just supposed to accept these chains of this unnatural world that makes our very nature a criminal act that should be shamed.

Omg this kid is awesome he is so woke "All 12yo who watch your stream is perverted" true that! They are just their to get hard and masturbate while watching that slut.
She could have muted him from the very start, the kid kept saying "offensive" stuff and more than once evn after her shitty warnings. She's an attention whore and was just keeping him on for the content. All the whiteknights defending her are literal cucks. That kid is a fucking legend tbh.

Also ninja talked about the kid, made himself look like a megacuck too lol.

Normies gotta denounce pedophilia whenever possible, and go along with societal norms etc. But on twitch really have to follow the rules especially if you make a living that way. Women especially come out hard against pedophilia despite being the biggest offenders. It really makes you think...

The kid will grow up t be an incel, you can tell because he plays fortnite and follows female twitch streamers

That said I admire his nonexistent inhibition holy fuck LOL

HOLY FUCK WHEN HE BRINGS UP JBB AT 8:20 JFL @ THIS KID

Heres the kid, he plugged his instagram in the video

39822700_471867656656353_3223238123739676672_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'D CLAP THEM ASS CHEEKS

@Maeror mods please remove genecel avatar, triggers my nofap senses!
The kid will grow up t be an incel, you can tell because he plays fortnite and follows female twitch streamers

That said I admire his nonexistent inhibition holy fuck LOL

HOLY FUCK WHEN HE BRINGS UP JBB AT 8:20 JFL @ THIS KID

Heres the kid, he plugged his instagram in the video

39822700_471867656656353_3223238123739676672_n.jpg

gonna grow up to be a slayer its over

"teehehehehe lets upload this video maybe it will go viral" fuking whore i hope everyone here gave a dislike.

women and "muh racism". this is why I don't talk to women online. defending niggers is beyond atrocious.
I'm actually pretty low inhib myself, but nowadays I don't give a fuck.

If I was 12 and had access to women who would talk to me on the Internet? I wouldn't have the courage. Him and Tom Venables. If I was as much a man as they were when I was their age, things might be different for me. If I was as much a man TODAY as they are, even.