Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

12 year old loli gets ravaged by Chad teacher and loves it

If this isn't a LARP, then why the hell is a 12yo girl going to her male teacher's house alone? Females should never be alone with any man they're not either married or related to, and especially at that age. Her parents failed her.

If this isn't a LARP, then why the hell is a 12yo girl going to her male teacher's house alone? Females should never be alone with any man they're not either married or related to, and especially at that age. Her parents failed her.
I mean she's also at fault her here as well, let's not kid ourselves. BTW I feel like you are an IT account

total larpage dude

Larp, but hot. Probably will use AI dungeon with this prompt and self insert as the teacher.
5bd47ce2 cfdf 4397 b838 98cc3cc39a67

7d7156dc ceb6 4efa 8d2e 4024ca7eaf2b
:feelsEhh::feelsohh:

"I enjoyed it"

"I'm so sorry this happened to you"

fetchimage

Usual foid rape fantasy LARP :feelskek: :feelskek:.
What family doesn't look for a 12 year old girl missing for hours and if it's true he must be some Chad since she doesn't seem to even bother about the fact that she had sex with a subhuman.

Last edited:
agreed

less female rights = less confidence, less career and thus less cock chasing

this actually might make them want a gymcel instead of a stick prettyboy

Even if it’s a larp. Most females don’t get traumatised from sex with older men society literally just guilt trip them to feel bad about it. If it weren’t for the guilt trip this trauma shit won’t really be a thing.

notice they never guilt trip guys, guys who had sex with their teachers are never traumatised. I know many guys me included who wanted to bang the fuck out of our female teacher’s.

teens aren’t children and they’re not innocent society just want to extend childhood and infantilization them.

LARP. But if real teach deserves to be lynched in minecraft for hurting a loli.

Larp.
But I have read doujinshi like this. :feelsEhh:

I too browse /r/rape for hot fap fuel. I know these stories are not true but i imagine they are because i like the idea of redditors suffering

Sounds like a LARP, tales straight from the basement.

this

You do know many children before the age of 12 are allowed to go to school on their own right? When they're supposed to head home or somewhere else, they can roam and go to other places.
For example, that teacher's house.

i pissed myself

Most females don’t get traumatised from sex with older men society literally just guilt trip them to feel bad about it. If it weren’t for the guilt trip this trauma shit won’t really be a thing.
It's the same way how white women in the past used to be "traumatized" by have sex with blacks, but now that the social stigma is weaker, they all jump on Tyrone
I too browse /r/rape for hot fap fuel.
A man of culture:feelzez:

Usual foid rape fantasy LARP :feelskek: :feelskek:.
What family doesn't look for a 12 year old girl missing for hours and if it's true he must be some Chad since she doesn't seem to even bother about the fact that she had sex with a subhuman.

There are parents who allow their children to go wherever they want as long as they get home before bedtime and who wouldn't even notice if they were away for a few hours. Single moms are often extremely permissive with their children.

LARP. But if real teach deserves to be lynched in minecraft for hurting a loli.

The girl admits that she not only enjoyed the sex, but even initiated it a few times. She's clearly not a victim.

Even if it's a LARP, there are plenty of similar stories that were confirmed to be true. For example:

Story

Last edited:
There are parents who allow their children to go wherever they want as long as they get home before bedtime and who wouldn't even notice if they were away for a few hours. Single moms are often extremely permissive with their children.

The girl admits that she not only enjoyed the sex, but even initiated it a few times. She's clearly not a victim.

Even if it's a LARP, there are plenty of similar stories that were confirmed to be true. For example:

View attachment 374894
> age 7

Fuck I legit got a boner reading this:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Foid with rape fantasies craving being forced by Chad and then being convinced by frustrated ugly feminists that it was rape. Pretty predictable turn of events.

One thing I know for certain is that teacher was very good looking.

Larp or not, these types of stories happen all around the world. This post is legit suicidefuel for those of us that fantasize about lolis :fbi: :feelsbadman:

humaniteehee was a mistake

And yet we're the monsters jfl