Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
@FinnCel

Apparently the help helper meme is a thing because in Finland a lot of retarded people get helpers from the government. Is this true? If so, does "help helper" allude to the fact that the retard is required for the helper to help him, making him a help helper? I don't speak Finnish but this logic would make sense and I'm curious as to whether this would be the case or not. If not, why is it called a help helper?

Anyone else immensely unsettled by the lack of a title?

I see the lack of a title. :waitwhat: :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

cursed thread

Yeah, if you have mental problems they want someone to help you in tasks you are too autistic about.
They almost forced me to have one at one point

Btw funny that you created a topic without any title.
Probably ALT + 0160

Yeah, if you have mental problems they want someone to help you in tasks you are too autistic about.
They almost forced me to have one at one point

Btw funny that you created a topic without any title.
Probably ALT + 0160
What did they want to help you with? You should have become a help helper bro

What did they want to help you with? You should have become a help helper bro
In order for me to get better social security for my fucked up mind, they wanted someone to constantly observe what I was doing.
I told them that's weird as shit so they didn't assign anyone

In order for me to get better social security for my fucked up mind, they wanted someone to constantly observe what I was doing.
I told them that's weird as shit so they didn't assign anyone
Wait is this legit? Finland government is a jew tbh.

Trust me, and it is getting way worse.
We have heavily left leaning government now
There is still hope if its not the feminist party lol. I can remember your thread about the femshit party in finland.

There is still hope if its not the feminist party lol. I can remember your thread about the femshit party in finland.
No, they didn't get in
It's Social Democrats (this time they are far more left leaning than before), the leftist party (pretty much communists), the green party (they pretty much hate people who live in the countryside because they need to own a car) and the central party which is a cuck party that licks other parties saggy balls