Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇʀᴇʟʏ ᴜɴᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

G

Guest2

I never feel the temptation to try and 'one-up' other men, or impress females, because I know that they won't be interested in me no matter what. This may also be why I had never developed a 'crush' or had feelings for anyone in school. I just live for myself, and try to make the best of what I have.

Also, I can be rude to females without worrying about their opinion of me; I'm never going to have female friends because, realistically, they're boring, thus meaning their only use to me is their body, which I also can't have, so who cares what they think? It's a scary way of thinking sometimes, but this 'dehumanising' view of the female gender is a good cope for me.

I never feel the temptation to try and 'one-up' other men, or impress females, because I know that they won't be interested in me no matter what.
words to live by for truecels tbh

More people will click because of the fancy title

Lookism in action

Shiny new font for a title. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Smart words, you don't need to care when you stop feeling the pressure of impressing certain people.

I never had a oneitis either

we are invisible to foids, you can either get upset about it which I admittedly do at times or you can embrace it which is probably the beginning of freedom for an ugly male tbh

the title being In a different font is the most interesting thing that's happened here in months tbh

Based rabbit strikes again

if you arent 5/10 at least, give up

I never feel the temptation to try and 'one-up' other men, or impress females, because I know that they won't be interested in me no matter what. This may also be why I had never developed a 'crush' or had feelings for anyone in school. I just live for myself, and try to make the best of what I have.

Also, I can be rude to females without worrying about their opinion of me; I'm never going to have female friends because, realistically, they're boring, thus meaning their only use to me is their body, which I also can't have, so who cares what they think? It's a scary way of thinking sometimes, but this 'dehumanising' view of the female gender is a good cope for me.
basically my motto

More people will click because of the fancy title

Lookism in action
Actually a good observation. Has some truth to it even though it was likely intended as a joke.

I'm not even trucel tier and I think like this, I'm average looking, I think your mindset is just the difference between someone who still has an ego and someone who doesn't, once you abandon your ego and give up on even remotely trying to fit in, you stopping putting thought and effort into these things

What's to keep the temptation of being a cunt to others away, then? You stand a chance; why not take it?

Why gamble when I know there's a sure thing

This is why after endless rejection I don't even see the point of dating, its all gambling, much rather wealthmaxx and pay for what I want (sex) upfront than waste my time with all these mind games and gambling

The distinct font in the title adds an element of intrigue, making one more inclined to open the thread than would otherwise be the case.