Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based 12th Anniversary of Cho

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Today is the 12th anniversary of Cho’s shooting at Virginia Tech.

On April 16, 2007, Seung Hui Cho shot up Virginia Tech college in Blacksburg, Virginia. 32 people were killed, 17 injured by gunfire, and 6 more injured by jumping out windows to escape.

Just thought I’d point this out to commemorate.

I asked a moderator if this thread was okay and he said yes, as long as it’s in off topic.

Happy Cho Day.

He will nevER be forgotten.

Even as a huge admirER of St. Elliot, there’s no denying that Cho is the greatest. He planned his attack perfectly and was very precise in his shooting.

32 kills with nothing but two pistols is incredible. A true sharpshootER

An my future waifu was born at same year, hope next year we will celebrate this aniversary together ¦>

May St. Blackops2cel and his disciple hamlossus have mercy on his soul

He will nevER be forgotten.

Even as a huge admirER of St. Elliot, there’s no denying that Cho is the greatest. He planned his attack perfectly and was very precise in his shooting.

32 kills with nothing but two pistols is incredible. A true sharpshootER

Tbh, mogs paddock hard

May he Rest In Peace

Didn't realize it was that many.

He is a winner of Americas got talent.

i love how he referred to himself as "question mark" haha great stuff and incredible score with just two pistols, rest in peace sweet prince :f:

RIP Ismail ax.

People born in 2007 are already having sex.

Holy fuck, I remember 2007 as clearly as yesterday.

People born in 2007 are already having sex.

Holy fuck, I remember 2007 as clearly as yesterday.
I remember when I was just starting school, I was a little kid and it was the new year of 2007. I remember having one of those pairs of “2007” sunglasses with the zeros as the eyes and I thought I was the shit.