Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 13 reasons why

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
What an idiotic show! All of these kids are good looking and have social circles yet they're depressed and committing suicide? I hate all of the characters, Hannah's mom is one of the worst. The second season is absolutely horrendous and all they try to do is shove leftist propaganda down the audiences throat. What a shitty show.

What an idiotic show! All of these kids are good looking and have social circles yet they're depressed and committing suicide? I hate all of the characters, Hannah's mom is one of the worst. The second season is absolutely horrendous and all they try to do is shove leftist propaganda down the audiences throat. What a shitty show.

It is blackpilled tho because in season 2 Clay finds out he got cucked by Chang for his oneitis

I never saw it because I figured it would piss me off. Worth watching?

Why consume cheesey teen love story nonesense?
The normiest entertainment.

White people problems.

The show looked obnoxious from the start. Some edgy, preachy heroine playing victim explaining to the viewer why she ended her life, which was not out of depression, but rather spite. Basically someone the writers created to be a depressed teenager but she was just a bitch who wanted to stand on a soap box with her death.

if the main character who is a manlet mogs you in 13 reasons why its over

Watching tv ?
Nah

Smoke weed+drink and the first season is enjoyable. The second season is just not that great imo.

Dude whenever normies talk about that shit it pisses me off. Fucking Selena Gomez saggy tits succubi-behemoth. Lesbian cunt licking wave rider, also creator of 13 reasons why she should stick that shit up her fucking rectum and proceed to cut it out of her jugular when the garbage is on its adventure back up the acid track required to pollute her body

I can't stand her face and voice. I wish Hannah baker was real so I could drag her fucking face on the side of road and make sparks with her steel plated incompetence. If that show was real I would ER in there uninvited.

The show is for fuckin normies who live in a fantasy world where Chad and Stacy have it "the worst" fuckin Selena Gomez looks like a gay 15 year old in women's clothes half the time

Damn it it's Selena Gomez hold on I'll edit

Last edited:
The show is boring as shit, I would skip to watch all the traumatic scenes first just for the shock value, and then watch non-linearly if you are still interested.

Agreed, Hannah's mom was a former stacey, and still has emotional problems. Despite all the leftist propaganda, I loved the blackpills they threw in, with the Chad getting away with rape, and the incel character getting raped himself.

they ruined the ending by not letting the guy go ER

Chad gets the girl and then she cries it was rape.