Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy 13 years old girls are children

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
16 and up it's ok to fuck.
13 is a bit too young? Or am I just bluepilled

they on reddit posting about masturbating and having boyfriends

15 years ago 13 year olds were children. Today however things have changed.

16 and up it's ok to fuck.
13 is a bit too young? Or am I just bluepilled
Give or take, it's a matter of preference.

If I had a chance to fuck a 13 yr old I would take it tbh ngl ded srs

Think abou the children! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Children experimenting and finding themselves. And pedo predators have no business with children :soy:

14 is "legal" in my country

14 is "legal" in my country
Legality not equals morality, you pedo

Gaidtrig

Still Chad only...

Age doesn't matter. In highschool the stacies fuck the local college jocks. Chad will fuck no matter the age. CHAD. ONLY.

I agree
Age doesn't matter. In highschool the stacies fuck the local college jocks. Chad will fuck no matter the age. CHAD. ONLY.
Yeah little chads are fucking everybody in their school whilewe rot like fucking corpses

my horrendous and disturbing memories of them in 7th and 8th grade say otherwise

Being based again I c

Only if they don't have pubic hair. :feelsokman:

For once i actually agree with you

gorilla-tracking-tour.jpg

There's actually something wrong with you if you don't agree with me atleast 60% of the time tbh

Ill gladly have something wrong with me than agree with you 60% of the time ngl.

gorilla-thinking.jpg

something wrong with me
Clearly

Since you think you're a gorilla and you go around spamming random pics of gorilla.

I guess ending up on an incel forum isn't enough.

Clearly

Since you think you're a gorilla and you go around spamming random pics of gorilla.

I guess ending up on an incel forum isn't enough.

Its not ngl.

THANK YOU
sick of these pedos

Serious question - if Mother Nature says you are capable of having a baby after your first period around the age of 11/12 (literally the purpose of menstruation = to have a baby) then why is it morally bad for you to actually have sex and have a baby?

Feminists/cucks/sjws will all say "muh social/educational restrictions and pedos mmmk" but Mother Nature doesn't give a fuck about that. It never did and never will. The only thing that ever mattered is babies being born and babies being born as fast as possible.

Also, atheists love to quote biological evolution as a reason or solution to every problem with religion/society but as soon as you start talking about the ridiculousness of age of consent laws in context of biology they all hide behind "muh human morals."

Hypocritical faggots, all of them.

Last edited:
relying on age of majority laws to decide who's adult/child is retarded. the age of majority is 21 in some countries and 16 in some countries, even 15 in a few countries. so if a 16 year old goes to a country where it's 16, they become an adult, then they come back to america and they're a child again? how does that make sense? now you got faggot cucks saying you're a child until age 21. relying on laws to decide who is an adult is appeal to authority fallacy. i prefer the biological definition.

the biological definiition of a child is someone who is in the stage between infant and the start of puberty aka prepubescent people. 13 year olds are children if they're still prepubescent. most are adolescents. adolescence is defined as the stage of changing from child to adult, but now retard experts think adolescence ends at 25 which is dumb and many cucks think teens and adolescents are the same thing which is also bs. puberty is defined as when you change from child to adult and are reaching sexual maturity, therefore adolescents and people who are going through puberty are the same exact thing. biologically, an adult is someone who has finished developing and reached sexual maturity. once you finish puberty, you're now an adult.

girls begin puberty at usually 10 or 11 and boys begin it usually at age 11 or 12. girls finish puberty at ages 15-17 usually while boys usually finish puberty at 16/17. There are 5 tanner stages in puberty. when you reach the 5th one, you're post-pubescent and therefore an adult.

child=age 10 and younger
adolescent=10-15 or 16 for girls and 11/12-16/17 for boys
adult=15/16 and older for girls and 16-17 and older for boys

they are whores anyway

Depends on the 13 year old i would say. There're definitly 13 year olds i would like to fuck.

woman have no purpose but to be at HOME for her man , embracing her femininity , raising children making good meals and sharing her man with other 3 wives tbh .SO she better of get married as fast as possible because that's her hole purpose

I would go lower tbh

woman have no purpose but to be at HOME for her man , embracing her femininity , raising children making good meals and sharing her man with other 3 wives tbh .SO she better of get married as fast as possible because that's her hole purpose

im talking to a 14 year old foid now with my chad fish and she is telling me about here ex 24 old bf only chad u know