Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 13 years old kid killed himself because of family problems in Turkey

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★

When his mother and father at job, the child killed himself. He saw family breakdown because of money or greedy nature of yours. Congratulations normies. You made females look like males and now you are destroying kids life. Now you can be happy with your hedonist freedom and sick justice system sided with females. Don't open two-faced shitty organisations. And don't forget to tag us as extremists. But don't forget this. With every childs' death you will create your end. If there is no court to solve this problems, karma can solve this with brutality. Don't cry when you get surprise attack from somewhere or nature. Because you deserve it with not caring. We never respect to greedy hedonists scums like you. Everybody will see you what kind of scums you are one day. And history will write you. We are in this situations because we never lose our honour with money or other material things. Keep doing your last jokes. End is near. Even we don't know when will that day come. Continue to drink or dive in your bog.But think before when you want justice, did you apply it in your life. Don't forget dying is not joke, you are actually destroying worlds,future leaders,future scientists...

Last edited:
The article really didn't explain why the kid killed himself other than he felt like no one loved him.
I don't know why you think he was a Chad, only incels kids get ignored by their parents to the point of roping.

Terrible story, hope the kid is in a better place, or at least his suffering finally ended.

RIP, I would have like to consider us both friends. I've gone through some rough shit growing up. Maybe in another life.

I told him to take me with him!

GODDAMNED little bastard left without me...

Now who will shine my shoes in the afterlife?

erdogan is a fake Islamist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back