Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 130x Roastie complains about "sex addiction"

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
Epic roastie

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10840212/sex-addict-slept-with-130-men-abortion-sti-depression/

130 cocks before age 28

Before cocks:

Dicks

After cocks:

Postdicks

“I could only function and carry on with my day if I knew when I was going to get my next hit of sex,” says Frankie, who has slept with over 130 men.

“It was such a priority to me, I'd plan that over work, self-care or going out.”

But while Frankie enjoyed the thrill, it took a huge toll on her mental and physical health.

She spiralled into depression, contracted multiple STIs, and even fell pregnantwith no idea who the father was – before being diagnosed with sex addiction, a recognised mental health condition.

“I’d call in sick to work or cancel meeting friends if I could have sex," Frankie, now 28, tells Fabulous. “I’d make sure it happened every day.”

(the Sun)

I have no words. STI/STD cope is real. This is tragically disgusting. This is the result of "women's rights". They need to MARRY ONE MAN, STAY HOME, AND GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN.

She’ll take 130 cocks but won’t touch me...
:feelsrope:

That first photo is heavily filtered

That's not too high, it doesn't bother me, the past is the past :soy::feels:

She’ll take 130 cocks but won’t touch me...
:feelsrope:
Or you can be a normie and cashmaxx and pick this one up as a betabucks.

If you read the article she did her first cuckie on her boyfriend when she was 17.

Don't worry you will share her with Chad and Tyrone. Maybe even Chang and Chadreep too.

You're better off getting a doll now while you wait for AI bots brocel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsYall:

Imagine how lucky the husband would have been if the society was monogamous
full

Oh poor thing. Tons of men have validated her I hope she doesn't rope. :soy:

she has more miles on her than a car

It's too bad the STIs didn't spread into her heart, lungs, or brain.

Imagine how lucky the husband would have been if the society was monogamous
full
he would have been similarly lucky with a busty wife

now she'll share it with chads until age 20, then get a breast reduction before marriage

he would have been similarly lucky with a busty wife

now she'll share it with chads until age 20, then get a breast reduction before marriage
Women like that need to be thrown in a 10 meter pit

Imagine being this foid's father and reading this in the newspaper one morning over your cup of coffee.

Quick jog out to the garage to get the rope. I feel bad for the fucker. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

that just means she's more experienced inkzell :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'm praying for the day a antibiotic resistant STD mutates and kills off all of these worthless whores, chads and normies. The current system will fall and the new order will be built atop the ruins. It will be the age of the incel and the wizard.

Whores gona whore