Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 13yo boy set up by girlfriend after she sent nudes to another guy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-

View: https://twitter.com/jxkebains/status/1346077320189194240?s=19

IMG 20210104 132552

just fucking lol. Gets mad at nude sending then gets stabbed.

I bet...Well you know who...Stabbed him and did the dirty work for the girl.

Maxresdefault 15

Of course my client looks guilty. Just because she looks guilty doesn't mean she is. You look like an idiot, but that doesn't mean you are.

Screenshot 20210104 132936
Screenshot 20210104 133052

@BummerDrummer

teehee:feelsclown:

FUCKING WHORES AND SIMPS

Ever read something and think there's so much you can say but you're so bewildered that you end up not saying anything meaningful besides fuck foids and simps?

Ever read something and think there's so much you can say but you're so bewildered that you end up not saying anything meaningful besides fuck foids and simps?

Wow, humanity really is fucked.

Clown world for real.

What a simp cuck, not based

He thinks he's hard? Stabbing a fellow guy because you are horney

Now your going to jail or you will be on Police records which will ruin your chance at getting a decent job

Do you really think a Chav like him was gonna get a decent job anyway

Wigger tier behaviour

soycucks will still defend her

Clown world jfl at simps and soys that'll come to defend kween and her henchman.

this must be sticked

This is for all the copers who talk about Gen Z being the most "based" generation.

All the Gen Z (and younger? I think we're still in the Gen Z territory, though.) men would literally kill their own just for a crumb of pussy. This generation is full of white knights, copecels, wiggers, virtue signallers, and/or literal psychopaths. None of them are going to do shit about politics and the dating game being fucked, they'll just further contribute to it.

Do you really think a Chav like him was gonna get a decent job anyway
Still he is a cuck

Defending a girl with a BF, I hope people laugh at him

What else is there to say? Slit the wrists of everyone involved - especially the foidlette - and drop them off in the open plains African wilderness

This is for all the copers who talk about Gen Z being the most "based" generation.

All the Gen Z (and younger? I think we're still in the Gen Z territory, though.) men would literally kill their own just for a crumb of pussy. This generation is full of white knights, copecels, wiggers, virtue signallers, and/or literal psychopaths. None of them are going to do shit about politics and the dating game being fucked, they'll just further contribute to it.
Never bought into the hype about Gen Z tbh the media just picks and chooses favorites when it comes to generations.

Nice, very nice.
Don't forget the main problem are incels. The kind of people that will never commit any kind of crime.
Let's spend money on some bullshits and ignore the real problem.
Do you agree Ken?

Unironically this. Only a foreign invading people will change the status quo

I'm confused. He was stabbed because he shown his friends the nudes? Or he was stabbed because the girl sent nudes to another guy? If the latter, I don't understand how her sending nudes to someone else would get him stabbed.

imagine getting stabbed to death by an army of simps because you get mad over your “girlfriend” sending nudes to other boys
I'm confused. He was stabbed because he shown his friends the nudes? Or he was stabbed because the girl sent nudes to another guy? If the latter, I don't understand how her sending nudes to someone else would get him stabbed.
he got mad cause the whore sent nudes to others, then he got stabbed by her simp army.

Boy is in relationship with girl
girl send nudes to other boys
the boy gets angry at his gf and shouts at her
girl hires people to stab the boy in a non-lethal manner
thugs she hires end up killing her bf.

Wigger tier stuff to be honest

girl hires people to stab the boy in a non-lethal manner
Because stabbing is always non-lethal. This is regarded. Getting stabbed can always kill you if enters the body wrong.
Everyone in the situation was stupid.

Stupid guy just yells at her?

Because stabbing is always non-lethal. This is regarded. Getting stabbed can always kill you if enters the body wrong.
Everyone in the situation was stupid.

Stupid guy just yells at her?
She wanted them to stab her bf in the hand

imagine getting stabbed to death by an army of simps because you get mad over your “girlfriend” sending nudes to other boys

he got mad cause the whore sent nudes to others, then he got stabbed by her simp army.
Nigger world

That could still kill. Especially when a hand is not an easy target to aim for.
What did she and the stabber thought? The guy would just sit there quietly?
That could still kill. Especially when a hand is not an easy target to aim for.
What did she and the stabber thought? The guy would just sit there quietly?
That could still kill. Especially the hand which isn't an easy target to stab at as it can lead to a lot of problems.
What did the bitch and the stabber thought? That the guy would just sit there and take the stabbing? There's reasons why people aim to stab people in the head or the body because it's an easier target than an arm or a leg to stab.

The whole situation was fucking stupid.

Last edited:
Too bad they'll all get away with it

What a simp cuck, not based

He thinks he's hard? Stabbing a fellow guy because you are horney

Now your going to jail or you will be on Police records which will ruin your chance at getting a decent job
this is europe lol, chad will win and bust out of jail after 6 months

This type of toxic femininity and cuckinity is only made possible by feminist and tradcuck mindsets, which is why spreading those soy ideologies is terrorism.

nice. foid and simps get jailed, sexhaver dies :feelscomfy:

Nice knife anyway...

Yup. It's a real poker...

i hate society even more now

What the living fuck, the viciousness of femoids knows no limits Dammn no recourse.

JFL @ trusting a worthless succubus.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back