Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 13yo boy set up by girlfriend after she sent nudes to another guy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Wigger tier behaviour
Nah he's white so it's fine - T.Altright retard.

I Shall make a thread dissecting all of their idiotic talking points when I've got nothing better to do.
This type of toxic femininity and cuckinity is only made possible by feminist and tradcuck mindsets, which is why spreading those soy ideologies is terrorism.

whiteknights are dangerous

Good, one less fucking chadlet. Dont feel sorry for him, he already had more life enjoyment at 13 than us at 20+
What a simp cuck, not based

He thinks he's hard? Stabbing a fellow guy because you are horney

Now your going to jail or you will be on Police records which will ruin your chance at getting a decent job
Dude, this mongrel was never getting a good job. Also, he commited murder, hes going to prison and having a long ass time on license

Last edited:
Nah he's white so it's fine - T.Altright retard.

I Shall make a thread dissecting all of their idiotic talking points when I've got nothing better to do.
this happened cause these little retards all grew up listening to drill and wanting to ching opps with the mandem innit

brutal and many men exist out there willing to do this

Cause this is the uk all these wee cunts will probably be out by the time they are 21 with a new identity paid for by the tax payer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back