Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee 14-year-old Brazilian roastie gets pregnant and brings chaos to the family

What should happen to this toastie?

• Kill herself

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Get killed by the family

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Live a miserable life

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Something else...

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

6ft tall longhaircel
-
Here's a translation of what the post says:

"
I told you it's not normal for a 14-year-old girl to post semi-nude photos on social networks.

I told you it's not right for a 14-year-old to date a guy of 21 who once had an electronic anklet on his heel.

I warned a 14-year-old couldn't drop out of school for no apparent reason. I also warned you that a 14-year-old creature can't go out to a party without having a day to come back. But like you said, I'm a misogynistic man... Yes, my own mother told me that.

Yeah, I told you so. The surprise that came to you and made you burst into tears wasn't so surprising to me. My sister, your daughter, is pregnant at 14. Crying ain't no use. And there's more: She doesn't know who the father is. Damn it! I told Mom. Fuck! Am I the only one who could see this wasn't going to end right?

Well, I who was humiliated by you for staying at home studying, have today my life sorted out, and my shit gotten together. And for the sake of my mental health I'll stay away from this situation. I can't look at your face anymore, let alone hers. I'm sorry."

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200223-211112_Reddit.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200223-211112_Reddit.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 254
This is the average 14 year olds life

So the parents celebrated her whoredom while the brother was trying to put some sense into them?
full

My country being my country

based brother tbh

Fourth option

So the parents celebrated her whoredom while the brother was trying to put some sense into them?
full
Exactly. The parents told the brother he was a misogynistic shit, and ridiculed him for studying. Now the retarded roastie has a baby, and doesn't know who the father is.

Become a loli prostitue and keep fucking chads and birthing kids.

Foids born in 2006 are already having sex. Absolute suicidefuel

Sounds like an average day in Brazil. The system is bad from birth, boys are isolated and told to figure it out, girls are treated like princesses.
Average day in Brazil

lifefuel, normies are destroying their fucking lifes

I fucking hate my country.

it's not normal for a 14-year-old girl to post semi-nude photos on social networks.
:lul:

I told you it's not right for a 14-year-old to date a guy of 21 who once had an electronic anklet on his heel.
She's basically implying it's okay for the 14 year old to date a 21 year old if he hadn't had an ankle monitor in the past, isn't she?

Clear case that demands honor killing.

WTF I saw this thread.

The guy is still bluepilled/redpilled when he talks about having his "shit gotten together".
Studying at home alone all the time?
Do you think the guy who impregnated your JB sister ever did that?
The chances are he is ugly and all that studying is going to get him is a life of stressful wage slaving in STEM, and a single apartment where he can rot alone after work.

Based
The guy is still bluepilled/redpilled when he talks about having his "shit gotten together".
Studying at home alone all the time?
Do you think the guy who impregnated your JB sister ever did that?
The chances are he is ugly and all that studying is going to get him is a life of stressful wage slaving in STEM, and a single apartment where he can rot alone after work.
Or maybe they live in a complete shithole and he wants to gtfo of there?

Last edited:
Bring back honor killings

The brother sounds like an incel.