Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 14 year old foid shot dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Without reading, she probably deserved it

She probably cucked some gang member.

She got what she fucking deserved. Could date the calm guy, but no, must follow instincts and date le thug.

can't even view it never began.

Another 14 year old foid who looks like a 20 something year old hooker.

What a waste of young pussy, could have made a tape of her with some cels at least.

My ip range is banned on that website. What dif they mean by it?

Oh no...

Anyways

14 and already had tattoos. They become whores young :feelsokman:

based and executionpilled

Half of gore vids are from Brazil.

Just how fucking crime ridden is that place? damn..

God i love this website

I feel sorry for the creek.

Fucking litterbugs!

Half of gore vids are from Brazil.

Just how fucking crime ridden is that place? damn..
And just a week or so ago some hue hue monkey was claiming brazil is safer than alabama and mississippi

@ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 come here for some lifefuel, that bitch got blasted with a perfect headshot. :feelskek:

@ThoughtfulCel @Dregster666 come here for some lifefuel, that bitch got blasted with a perfect headshot. :feelskek:
Giga based. I already know this foidlet deserved whatever she had coming to her

Photo l

She could have chose to be with an incel. She would have been loved, and cared for, and could have started a family, and be happy and live to old age with grandchildren and a legacy.

She didn't want that. She wanted to fuck drug dealers cause thugmaxxed gangsters are hot and dangerous and she got the tingles. And now she has 2 more holes in her head.

But that's not the problem. The problem is incels. Incels are the biggest problem in society. Incels are the enemy because we terrorize women with our unnattractiveness and toxic misogyny.

look at the soycuck simps seethe at the based posts in the comment section :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Giga based. If only that happened to evERy foid

"My ip range is banned on that website. What dif they mean by it?"
This is what TOR is for

Last edited:
she got banged for the last time

i can never get behind these kinds of murders. why did they have to kill her?
i dont believe she was 14 (looks 18 to me) but if she was then she had such a fuckable body. her tits were already sprawling outta her top.
Instead of killing her they could have easily chained her to a room and let the whole gang have a go. Gangs are typically what, 50-100 members? She could have serviced each and everyone of the guys whenever they needed to unload. Then when she gets on in age (a few years) they can use her to breed gang sluts. Impregnate her and keep the girls. They are "gang sluts" and are made to service the gang as they grow up.

God damn here I am an incel with all these good fucking ideas and there are "Macho" Gang Member Men just throwing away good pussy like it grows on trees! It infuriates me so much.

i dont believe she was 14 (looks 18 to me) but if she was then she had such a fuckable body. her tits were already sprawling outta her top.
Instead of killing her they could have easily chained her to a room and let the whole gang have a go. Gangs are typically what, 50-100 members? She could have serviced each and everyone of the guys whenever they needed to unload. Then when she gets on in age (a few years) they can use her to breed gang sluts. Impregnate her and keep the girls. They are "gang sluts" and are made to service the gang as they grow up.

God damn here I am an incel with all these good fucking ideas and there are "Macho" Gang Member Men just throwing away good pussy like it grows on trees! It infuriates me so much.
She's a whore and is better off dead

In Brazil, pussy does grow on trees!

She was a snitch

If you are going to join a gang, you better be damn sure to not be a coward either

The only thing I feel bad about is that this was such a great waste of pussy

Its always brazilians. Spoiled american college cum dumpsters deserve it more

Its always brazilians. Spoiled american college cum dumpsters deserve it more

Another country I will never visit is Brazil, the murder rate is too high, the criminals are too brutal (the most brutal gore vids I've seen have all been murders by brazilian criminals, gang retaliations, cutting off of hands, tongues, etc), they are fucking brutal and I would not like to be caught by any such criminal

Sadly I believe they may actually have the most beautiful women in the world (as said by many men) and prostitution is legal there

I would need to hire a trusted guide if I were to ever go there to hookercel

@Snowstormhigh

DID YOU NOTICE THE DED GIRL PEEING AS SHE DIED?

(It's very common)

@Snowstormhigh

DID YOU NOTICE THE DED GIRL PEEING AS SHE DIED?

(It's very common)
young women have no manners these days

It could have been worse
ur right.
i'm guessing you mean she could have shitted.
but a true lady would have done neither.

That's why she ded
japanese foids used to empty their bowels and bladders before tying themselves to a chair and committing suicide by cutting their arteries.
they didn't want their bodies to fall into an indecent posture in death.
i guess if you don't know you're going to be murdered you can't make such preparations but i wish foids would rope out of shame more often.
the problem is that there is no source of shame for women anymore, since every choice they make is equally acceptable.

Last edited: