Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW 14 year old foid shot dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
japanese foids used to empty their bowels and bladders before tying themselves to a chair and committing suicide by cutting their arteries.
they didn't want their bodies to fall into an indecent position in death.
i guess if you don't know you're going to be murdered you can't make such preparations but i wish foids would rope out of shame more often.
the problem is that there is no source of shame for women anymore, and every choice they make is equally acceptable.
Criminals used to fast for a day or two before going on armed robberies.

Because often gut shots are survivable without surgery. But only if no sepsis occurred. Via shit.

Same for knife fighters.

Criminals used to fast for a day or two before going on armed robberies.

Because often gut shots are survivable without surgery. But only if no sepsis occurred. Via shit.

Same for knife fighters.
oh, interesting.
the problem with that is you would have no energy to run away.
and the knife fighters wouldn't have too many calories to burn during the fight.
i wonder if they took liquid nutrition or not.
it seems almost self-defeating to fast; i'd rather assume that everything would be a success and make my plans that way.

Damn she sure does pee a lot right when she gets shot. I'd argue at 14 this was a waste of a foid but she looks 30 already and has tats so no loss.

oh, interesting.
the problem with that is you would have no energy to run away.
and the knife fighters wouldn't have too many calories to burn during the fight.
i wonder if they took liquid nutrition or not.
it seems almost self-defeating to fast; i'd rather assume that everything would be a success and make my plans that way.
A few days of hunger is nothing if your crime score is big...

But if you get hit, there's no doctor for your gunshot wound! (They all must be REPORTED.)
Damn she sure does pee a lot right when she gets shot. I'd argue at 14 this was a waste of a foid but she looks 30 already and has tats so no loss.
ikr? Lots o pee!

A few days of hunger is nothing if your crime score is big...

But if you get hit, there's no doctor for your gunshot wound! (They all must be REPORTED.)

ikr? Lots o pee!
yeah, good point.
it might be better if you're hungry as well, gives you more motivation.