Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR .

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
When I was a young boy I had a very large penis towering over even great monuments such as the Tokyo tower but more so resembling the great leaning tower of pizza. Everyone looked up to my great member in awe, fear, respect, and admiration. All of them thought it was of great significance, signifying a momentous event that would only happen every thousand or so years. Because of this, I was given much attention from the people including many religious leaders and leading scientists. At the age of 5 I was examined by a urologist that x-rayed me and happened to find a gigantic mass in my lower shaft. My parents were extremely worried until the doctor determined it was not cancer, but he could not figure out what it actually was. As far as he knew, it was benign, but I was sent to multiple leading experts on the issue, each of which who could not identify it.
Beginning on my 18th birthday, a most curious phenomena began to occur, every time I would stroke my mighty salami, the mass in my dick would pulsate with a great energy. It did not hurt or possess any other kind of adverse sensation, but I could sense that it contained a great power that would have scared me if it did not come from myself. Such a power could be used for great salvation, or great destruction. Being a retarded loser inkwell whose cock statusmaxx could not even save me, I had never busted a nut inside a girl. In fact, all the girls saw me as a freak of nature, knowing my strange ailment, and they feared, and laughed about my enormous endowment not doing very well to hide it from me. I had busted countless nuts into various tissues and Kleenex, but never a living human creature. Each time I masturbated, I felt that the pulsating power was triggered, but not to its greatest potential. I then resolved to fuck a girl as I somehow knew that this would awaken the great power inside of me all along, and that it would change my life forever.

Op is bragging

I expected a low effort thread, but got almost a whole biography :feelsokman:

When I was a young boy I had a very large penis towering over even great monuments such as the Tokyo tower but more so resembling the great leaning tower of pizza. Everyone looked up to my great member in awe, fear, respect, and admiration. All of them thought it was of great significance, signifying a momentous event that would only happen every thousand or so years. Because of this, I was given much attention from the people including many religious leaders and leading scientists. At the age of 5 I was examined by a urologist that x-rayed me and happened to find a gigantic mass in my lower shaft. My parents were extremely worried until the doctor determined it was not cancer, but he could not figure out what it actually was. As far as he knew, it was benign, but I was sent to multiple leading experts on the issue, each of which who could not identify it.
Beginning on my 18th birthday, a most curious phenomena began to occur, every time I would stroke my mighty salami, the mass in my dick would pulsate with a great energy. It did not hurt or possess any other kind of adverse sensation, but I could sense that it contained a great power that would have scared me if it did not come from myself. Such a power could be used for great salvation, or great destruction. Being a retarded loser inkwell whose cock statusmaxx could not even save me, I had never busted a nut inside a girl. In fact, all the girls saw me as a freak of nature, knowing my strange ailment, and they feared, and laughed about my enormous endowment not doing very well to hide it from me. I had busted countless nuts into various tissues and Kleenex, but never a living human creature. Each time I masturbated, I felt that the pulsating power was triggered, but not to its greatest potential. I then resolved to fuck a girl as I somehow knew that this would awaken the great power inside of me all along, and that it would change my life forever.
:feelscomfy: