Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 14yo girl in coma

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Overlord
https://10.en24.news/2019/i-just-want-my-daughter-to-wake-up.html

I was browsing jb pics and saw her photo, went to find out more and found out she's in coma from a car accident.

Not being a white knight but there are photos of her online that are...if you can find them. I don't even know what to think anymore.

Imagine knowing ur barely teen daughter doing all that and now she's most likely going to be disabled...

Should i feel happy she got off the carousel? Or happy that she's uglier now?

She still mogs everyone because pussi!

Should i feel happy she got off the carousel? Or happy that she's uglier now?

She still mogs everyone because pussi!
Well in a way u can be relieved she can't whore herself anymore since her family likely needs to take care of her forever.

Well in a way u can be relieved she can't whore herself anymore since her family likely needs to take care of her forever.
Show her bobs and vegines!

For IT readers who think I'm trying to insinuate that this is deserved, I'm jus sharing the absurdity of this clown world.

Umm ok , Pretty random thing to post

Who cares about that whore?

Volcel if u wouldnt

Oh how my cock would love her

ydofmg0618e21.jpg

why u care greycel? :feelstrash:

She needs to get kissed by a prince JBcel to wake up. At your service, dad.

You're sure it's the same person?

[Lifefuel] Dirty whore JB gets coma'd.

The absurdity of life. Didn't even get a chance. I know I'll be called names for not going "hur dur stupid slut deserved it" it's just a fucking kid.

at least now it is possible for sub-5 males to have at her, provided the doctors don't get her pregnant and don't get caught at the hospital bed
She needs to get kissed by a prince JBcel to wake up. At your service, dad.
You are a prince and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

The absurdity of life. Didn't even get a chance. I know I'll be called names for not going "hur dur stupid slut deserved it" it's just a fucking kid.
Are u livin in the west? What's up with kids already showing everything on social media? I feel relieved to live in a rice country.

Are u livin in the west? What's up with kids already showing everything on social media? I feel relieved to live in a rice country.
It's just the tech wave. I see kids with iphones all the time when I'm out. I'm not saying this girl wouldn't have grown up to be a stacey that would have made fun of me, etc. I just hate seeing bad things happen to children. I laugh when people get what they deserve, but I'm not going to rip on a 14-year-old in a coma.

It's just the tech wave. I see kids with iphones all the time when I'm out. I'm not saying this girl wouldn't have grown up to be a stacey that would have made fun of me, etc. I just hate seeing bad things happen to children. I laugh when people get what they deserve, but I'm not going to rip on a 14-year-old in a coma.
Good for u, as a aspiring buddhistcel, I'm trying too

At least she can't be a whore now

Given her age, chances are she wasn't a degenerate - most western femorrhoids lose their virginity around 16/17 - so I actually feel bad for her, but mostly for her parents. I hope she will recover from this healthily.

inb4 ":soy:"

Given her age, chances are she wasn't a degenerate - most western femorrhoids lose their virginity around 16/17 - so I actually feel bad for her, but mostly for her parents. I hope she will recover from this healthily.

Best case scenario she was 1 or 2 years away from degeneracy

Best case scenario she was 1 or 2 years away from degeneracy
It's important that she wasn't a degenerate at the time of the accident, therefore she is deserving of sympathy. Just because some baby grew up to be Hitler, Stalin, or Churchill in the future, doesn't mean that that same baby should be killed in order to prevent a future conflict. I wouldn't be surprised if some sick degenerate were to molest her in her coma. I remember this story that happened in the US and a femorrhoid in a coma ended up being pregnant because the nurse was fucking her repeatedly.

Not sayin she deserves this but she was likely on the way to being degenerate...There are half nude photos of her in suggestive poses which she posted.

Not sayin she deserves this but she was likely on the way to being degenerate...There are half nude photos of her in suggestive poses which she posted.
He is a known feminist and women's rights activist so he won't agree with what incels say tbh

I haven't checked any photos but like I said, what matters is that she most likely was a virgin, therefore I won't celebrate something like this. If she were older, I wouldn't have cared.

Inceldom Discussion: The Movie

cope

Who gives a fuck i hope the cunt dies

Btw you are all soy as fuck if you where bleeding on the street dying she wouldn't give a fuck she would walk right over You and wouldn't even acknowledge your ugly ass. "BUT B BUT SHE WAS JUST 14 SHE A BAYBEE" yea a baby while she gets throat raped by chad gtfo here what is this fuckin reddit?

Last edited:
It's important that she wasn't a degenerate at the time of the accident, therefore she is deserving of sympathy. Just because some baby grew up to be Hitler, Stalin, or Churchill in the future, doesn't mean that that same baby should be killed in order to prevent a future conflict. I wouldn't be surprised if some sick degenerate were to molest her in her coma. I remember this story that happened in the US and a femorrhoid in a coma ended up being pregnant because the nurse was fucking her repeatedly.

Volcel if....

Lol. Jk.

well she is just a kid so I won't go all super incel on her . sad reality that when involved in a car accident the chances of making a full recovery is close to 0.

Hopefully she stays in a coma until she turns 18...

I'm sorry to say she was behaving like a degenerate before this happened.