Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 15 year old copes by becoming MGTOW

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

I can see a 40 something year old man who's been burned in a bad divorce going MGTOW, but what possible life experience could a 15 year old have that makes him go MGTOW?? Obviously its a cope! Anyone want to take a wild guess on this guys looks and height. I bet you he isn't a 6 foot tall Chad. How many 15 year old Chad s you think are MGTOW

I was an on/off MGTOW coper from 14-16

I can see a 40 something year old man who's been burned in a bad divorce going MGTOW, but what possible life experience could a 15 year old have that makes him go MGTOW?? Obviously its a cope! Anyone want to take a wild guess on this guys looks and height. I bet you he isn't a 6 foot tall Chad. How many 15 year old Chad s you think are MGTOW

Every time more men stop being BP, i knew IGOR mgtow is 14 and started making videos more than a year ago.

indoctrinated at a young age .
All Truecels will inevitably come here tho

Teencels who aren't aware of the blackpill (for now)

There is merit in mgtow but i do feel the community takes that shit too far. I really don't see any free thinkers in that group.

here is an example: uncle tom got burned in a bad divorced. he ranted to his retard nephew who actually took what he said word for word, and doesn't trust women at all. meanwhile, uncle tom is already on his next bimbo.

there is merit to it i feel the percentage of people in it aren't burnt guys and just use it as an excuse to belong to something. .

Mgtow>any bluepiller

I wish I was mgtow/aware of my own smv/blackpilled or whatever form of independent thinking when I was his age. Would have made myself less of a fool then.

MGTOW is chad only. Otherwise it's MSTOW. Copers pretending they are chad. Self-deception shouldn't be respected. Blackpill or cuck.

MGTOW at its most basic means not being in serious relationships with foids. Everyone copes and many incels here are volcel because they won't settle for the ugly foids they're left to choose from thanks to women's hypergamy combined with social media and dating apps. Any men out there are better off going mgtow than throwing money and attention at foids in a desperate attempt to get pussy.

He's a fellow incel trying to cope he will probably end up here in a couple of years

MGTOW is chad only. Otherwise it's MSTOW. Copers pretending they are chad. Self-deception shouldn't be respected. Blackpill or cuck.
Are you saying you would prefer that they be disgusting cucks like Mr.Beast, who donates thousands of dollars to streamer thots just for existing? Sure MSTOWS are coping, but at least they aren't giving any money or attention to foids.

Are you saying you would prefer that they be disgusting cucks like Mr.Beast, who donates thousands of dollars to streamer thots just for existing? Sure MSTOWS are coping, but at least they aren't giving any money or attention to foids.
The whole premise of MSTOW is to virtue signal they don't need foids, when they do. Maybe not as bad of a cuck but certainly not blackpilled.

At least the guys were smart enough to recognize it's over and give up instead of faling for PUA/betabuxxer/whiteknight bs. Halfway to being blackpilled

that first comment lmao. I love seeing this shit outside this website.

Still better than cucks

Seems like with each passing year men are being sent their own way sooner and sooner.

MGTOW takes coping to a whole new level

I can see a 40 something year old man who's been burned in a bad divorce going MGTOW, but what possible life experience could a 15 year old have that makes him go MGTOW??
The life experience of witnessing other men's life experiences.

Sort of like how even if you were never cheated on by a girl, you know that girls cheat by seeing this happen to other guys.

We are creatures of empathy who know about communal learning.

Obviously its a cope! Anyone want to take a wild guess on this guys looks and height. I bet you he isn't a 6 foot tall Chad. How many 15 year old Chad s you think are MGTOW
Are you even "men" at 15? More like BGTOW.

But you need to be emancipated and living away from your mom to be going your own way, that's why I don't qualify as MGTOW.

this is the saddest shit I have seen boys should not even know what mgtow is. its says a lot about society when boys are going mgtow.foids should be ashamed of themselves for creating this society.

After seeing what happened to my male family members I don't want to ever marry even if I had the opportunity. I guess that makes me mgtow?

Marriage made sense before welfare and equal employment existed. Now it's just alimony.

If she needs to hold a government contract over my head in order to be with me then I do not want her.

Last edited:
Its sad tbh, imagine going mgtow at 15.
Better than being bluepilled.

15 year olds go mgtow, meanwhile foids mysteriously still have several guys blowing up their phone at once

At least the guys were smart enough to recognize it's over and give up instead of faling for PUA/betabuxxer/whiteknight bs. Halfway to being blackpilled

Good point. MGTOW is a gateway philosophy for ex-bluepillers who realize that something's fundamentally broken with women, relationships and society, but aren't quite ready to fully ingest the blackpill yet.

I went down a similar path albeit not quite as early in life as the younger generation who have more blackpilled information available at their fingertips than I did growing up. I was bluepilled in the 1990s (middle school and high school), MGTOW throughout the 2000s (college and post-grad wageslaving), MRA/anti-feminist in the early-2010s (my late-20s), "wizard" in the mid-2010s (after turning 30 as a KHHV), incel/truecel/blackpilled in recent years (my late-30s where I have pretty much given up on everything), and hopefully digisexual in the 2020s (if sexbots, VR, and other technological advancements give unwanted trash like me something to look forward to before we grow old and die).

Last edited:
The boy is MSTOW, MGTOW only works if you're Chad and let's be real, how many Chads go MGTOW? Not many, most "MGTOWs" are old boomers that were divorce raped or younger guys being sent their own way. Women are hardly effected by MGTOWs if anything they're happy ugly men aren't hitting on them and they get to fuck Chads without worrying about creepy guys bugging them.

So whatever, women already ignore a large portion of men, if a large portion of men go MGTOW, nothing will really change.

There should be a rule that you can't claim you're going "MGTOW" unless you've actually experienced sex first.

If you’re incel and go MGTOW, you didn’t go your own way, they sent you your own way.

The boy is MSTOW, MGTOW only works if you're Chad and let's be real, how many Chads go MGTOW? Not many, most "MGTOWs" are old boomers that were divorce raped or younger guys being sent their own way. Women are hardly effected by MGTOWs if anything they're happy ugly men aren't hitting on them and they get to fuck Chads without worrying about creepy guys bugging them.

So whatever, women already ignore a large portion of men, if a large portion of men go MGTOW, nothing will really change.

I agree with your points about Chads & women. Maybe Chad will only marry a woman who is like a doctor, while Chad is an 'artist'.

But I think women are bothered by MGTOW as seen by how angry women are at the idea.

I think women still want the compliments, attention and validation from hordes of orbiters to boost the woman's ego. It really bothers women when men don't give them attention. And since Chads are few in number and surrounded by women all the time, most women can't expect much attention from Chads.

Seems like with each passing year men are being sent their own way sooner and sooner.
Good point. MGTOW is a gateway philosophy for ex-bluepillers who realize that something's fundamentally broken with women, relationships and society, but aren't quite ready to fully ingest the blackpill yet.

I went down a similar path albeit not quite as early in life as the younger generation who have more blackpilled information available at their fingertips than I did growing up. I was bluepilled in the 1990s (middle school and high school), MGTOW throughout the 2000s (college and post-grad wageslaving), MRA/anti-feminist in the early-2010s (my late-20s), "wizard" in the mid-2010s (after turning 30 as a KHHV), incel/truecel/blackpilled in recent years (my late-30s where I have pretty much given up on everything), and hopefully digisexual in the 2020s (if sexbots, VR, and other technological advancements give unwanted trash like me something to look forward to before we grow old and die).
Don't worry, if you're in your late 30s, you still have about 40 more years of coping to go.

Yeah it's a cope for them to think that their going MGTOW affects the average foid. It doesn't. They don't even notice you're gone.

Last edited:
tfw ur crush doesn't circular "yes" when you write her a note saying

"will you date me

yes no"

MGTOW at its most basic means not being in serious relationships with foids. Everyone copes and many incels here are volcel because they won't settle for the ugly foids they're left to choose from thanks to women's hypergamy combined with social media and dating apps. Any men out there are better off going mgtow than throwing money and attention at foids in a desperate attempt to get pussy.
Or atleast have the hole guaranteed to ravage if you're that eager and desperate to throw money away.

15 years old are totally fucked they think they're one of them.

It's certainly better than being bluepilled. It would be nice to see less bluepilled cucks lingering around online.

"moist crevice" This is a good one:feelsokman:.
The problem of men dropping from university is that women would have more power than now, they literally will control all the aspects of society , but maybe this serves as a acceleration

Anyone who is against woman is a good guy in my book

Yes this. MGTOW is suitable for chads but ugly ones or liars are sending their own way jfl.
Sending their own way guys are incels and have to know the blackpill.

this is the saddest shit I have seen boys should not even know what mgtow is. its says a lot about society when boys are going mgtow.foids should be ashamed of themselves for creating this society.
But "muh teen love" amiright? Teen whores especially are shallow monsters and the most hypergamous by far.

Let's be real, he's an incel

MGTOW = men that women don't want anyway

Women should actually be encouraging all sub 8 men to go their own way. Because that leaves a smaller pool of men that has a higher percentage of Chads, which means they don't have to filter through as many sub 8 males on Tinder.

Women have proven 100% without any doubt that they ARE willing to share Chad, and will much rather have a Chad once a year or less than to form any sort of relationship with non-Chads. This is the future. Chad gets not just a high percentage of foids, he gets them all, and all other men either are incel or call themselves MGTOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back