Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

15 year old roast gets approached by non-chad and has a breakdown on cuckit

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Jfl at all the cucks and whores upvoting this retarded story. They care more about a used hole dealing with an uncomfortable approach than an incel wanting to commit suicide.

Look at these cucked comments trying to virtue signal for used holes thinking they'll get to fuck their meat flaps.

Screen Shot 2020 01 01 at 101405 AM
Screen Shot 2020 01 01 at 101855 AM

:soy: :soy: :soy:

Two cucks in the comments going through so much trouble for m'lady!
Also let's ignore the fact that a lot of 15 year old girls look mature enough by the way.
Based men who catcall, if I was low inhib I'd do the same.

Also let's ignore the fact that a lot of 15 year old girls look mature enough by the way.
I'm high inhib but stories like these make me force my self to catcall and approach foids, especially ones with their ass and tits out. I feel like a cuck when a slutty foid walks by me and I don't say anything, she will probably write on cuckit that she put an inkel in his place.

jfl at reddit

Lol just literally avoid all areas where jailbaits might be bro

Lol just literally avoid all areas where jailbaits might be bro
They want you to keep your head down and cross the street whenever you see them for their comfort, unless you're a chad then you can just walk up and grope them in public.

JFL.

The other day I asked a girl for directions and I could tell she was on edge as she kept her distance from me and tried to keep walking. The funny thing is I genuinely needed directions and had no desire to try and chat her up.

JFL.

The other day I asked a girl for directions and I could tell she was on edge as she kept her distance from me and tried to keep walking. The funny thing is I genuinely needed directions and had no desire to try and chat her up.
You might as well asked if you could rape her if you're a non-chad. "I'm a rapist" is all they can hear when you talk to them if you're not a chad.

Here's a comment I wrote that got downvoted by those cucks. They can't handle foids taking responsibility. Of course it got deleted and I probably got banned from that cucked sub.

Screen Shot 2020 01 01 at 105743 AM

Here's what happens when I try to embed it without screen capping it.

Screen Shot 2020 01 01 at 105811 AM

I don't owe women or anyone else any displays of nonaggression any more than they owe me wearing longer skirts. My masculinity freaks you out? Your everything freaks me out. You change for me then.

That being said, stop trying to have sex with children. Maybe the guy didn't know she was 15, but the point is, she's a minor who was approached by an adult.

Meanwhile she probably fantasizes about chad forcefully having his way with her

lifefuel. I won't stop harassing lolis until I either ascend or FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

22572.jpg

That being said, stop trying to have sex with children. Maybe the guy didn't know she was 15, but the point is, she's a minor who was approached by an adult.
15 isn't a child except in americuck. A 15 year old boy can get fucked by his teacher and they cheer it on, but act like soycuck whiteknights if the genders are reversed.
lifefuel. I won't stop harassing lolis until I either ascend or FUCKING DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

22572.jpg
Based.

if she thinks being catcalled is scary, then let's see her experience unit 731

15 isn't a child except in americuck. A 15 year old boy can get fucked by his teacher and they cheer it on, but act like soycuck whiteknights if the genders are reversed.

I'm pretty sure in most countries it doesn't start until at least 16. Before that, they're still off limits.

On behalf of all men, we reject those castrated jokes for """men""" and pass them on to the mentally ill community (LGBTQRUSJFKFN)

I'm pretty sure in most countries it doesn't start until at least 16. Before that, they're still off limits.
Cucked modern laws don't align with nature.

If unwanted attention makes her want to have a mental breakdown, I wonder how she would handle 23 years of loneliness, rejection and being ostracized. Meanwhile she also has to work full time to keep herself fed and the only person that gives two shits about her, is herself.

If unwanted attention makes her want to have a mental breakdown, I wonder how she would handle 23 years of loneliness, rejection and being ostracized. Meanwhile she also has to work full time to keep herself fed and the only person that gives two shits about her, is herself.
She'd instantly rope or go to the emergency room. Her pampered life can't handle such a drastic downgrade.

jfl at the cucks if the whore is scared then she can run or take another route

Women are so spoiled. They will soon imprison and castrate men who dare approach or catcall a woman.

Based.
child=someone who is prepubescent
adolescent=someone who is pubescent
adult=someone who is post-pubescent

Didn’t know it was possible to have such high estrogen levels as the 2 guys in the comment section.

Didn’t know it was possible to have such high estrogen levels as the 2 guys in the comment section.
They need to get the soy slapped out of them to regain some of their lost testosterone. Jfl at worrying about inconveniencing a rostie that wants you dead and to never procreate.

Tbh if I feel like someone is following me, after a certain point I straight up tell them that If they keep calling me they should get their funeral services in check because I’m about to lay a Nigga down

Tbh if I feel like someone is following me, after a certain point I straight up tell them that If they keep calling me they should get their funeral services in check because I’m about to lay a Nigga down
Incels are the real ones in danger on the street, not a stupid hole wearing yoga pants worrying about a "creepy guy" giving her a compliment.

Incels are the real ones in danger on the street, not a stupid hole wearing yoga pants worrying about a "creepy guy" giving her a compliment.

facts.Always some bitch ass tryna fuck up incel’s lives

Imagine being so disgusted by someone that you cringe and have a breakdown just from hearing a friendly compliment from them.

I honestly can't even conceive something like that. The amount of disgusted foids have for ugly men is unfathomable. Their natural disgust got boosted by feminist indoctrination and has become massive.

Imagine being so disgusted by someone that you cringe and have a breakdown just from hearing a friendly compliment from them.

I honestly can't even conceive something like that. The amount of disgusted foids have for ugly men is unfathomable. Their natural disgust got boosted by feminist indoctrination and has become massive.
Another thing I can't imagine is how cucked you'd have to be as a man to genuinely feel sorry for that spoiled rostie and foids like her, who feel entitled to go outside dressed like sluts and expect all the non-chads to look down and keep their mouths shut when they're within their vicinity. Those cucks must think it's good when non-chads are scared to talk to foids, they just want their main role to be to pay taxes that keep western degeneracy going while staying bluepilled and not causing any problems. They must want non-chads to accept that they're just tax slaves to foids and they should see them as gods who should never be criticized or spoken to unless they speak to you first. The cucks who think this way are mostly non-chads themselves, and probably figured out long ago they will never get pussy by agreeing with sjw whores about non-chad men's public castration, so I have no idea why they keep acting like cucked bitches.

Last edited:

Picrelated: hey girl wanna fuck
Roastie: MMMM YES WHY NOT

Attachments

• IMG_0883.JPG
    IMG_0883.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5