Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 15 year old who goes out wearing yoga pants urges non-chads, I mean creeps, not to hit on her

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
What kind of retard cuck would feel sorry for a stupid bitch like this. She forgot to mention she was wearing shorts showing her bottom asscheeks or yoga pants that make it seem like she's naked. If guys saying "Hey baby" is the scariest thing ever then stop dressing like a used cumbucket.

A03D817D F607 4ECF BE43 00AE64EF3794

she's had sex with 2 guys by now

this is what foids get for making at least 30% of men incel

this is what foids get for making at least 30% of men incel
lol they don't get even 1% of their comeuppance, i wish they did

Stop dressing like a whore and nobody will look at you in such way.

Well the whore is asking for it she dress in hotpants or yoga pants because she likes the attention from good looking guys but get angry that less attractive guys look at her.

and if 15 year old chad walks by she would have had a wet stain from her flap hole.

If ya dress like a thot you'll get catcalled a lot

Well the whore is asking for it she dress in hotpants or yoga pants because she likes the attention from good looking guys but get angry that less attractive guys look at her.
You can't bring bread to feed the pigeons then get mad when some ugly pigeons try to get some. Wearing yoga pants is like a wifi signal that picks up the boners of all straight men, they can't choose the looks of the men it attracts. I bet if she lived in a town full of incels she'd be wearing a hijab.

You can't bring bread to feed the pigeons then get mad when some ugly pigeons try to get some. Wearing yoga pants is like a wifi signal that picks up the boners of all straight men, they can't pick and choose the looks of the guy it attracts. I bet if she lived in a town full of incels she'd be wearing a hijab.
it's such a pathetically stupid thing to do in order to feel superior and transgressive, shrink wrap your ass as tight as possible to "see if it makes daddy mad"

what a fucking dumb thing to get off on

then have the nerve to blow up at people for noticing

and have cucks (who are also peeking at your shrinkwrapped underage ass) support you and pretend you are innocent and misunderstood

You can't bring bread to feed the pigeons then get mad when some ugly pigeons try to get some. Wearing yoga pants is like a wifi signal that picks up the boners of all straight men, they can't choose the looks of the men it attracts. I bet if she lived in a town full of incels she'd be wearing a hijab.
This was perfectly described word for word great analogies.

it's such a pathetically stupid thing to do in order to feel superior and transgressive, shrink wrap your ass as tight as possible to "see if it makes daddy mad"

what a fucking dumb thing to get off on

then have the nerve to blow up at people for noticing

and have cucks (who are also peeking at your shrinkwrapped underage ass) support you and pretend you are innocent and misunderstood
That's why I make sure to always make foids in yoga pants or slutty clothes feel uncomfortable by hitting on them. I'll feel like a cuck if I let them walk by me and get away with it, If they're going to give me ragefuel with their provocative clothing, that they won't let me sample, then they can't get angry when they're faced with the consequences after stepping out their homes dressed like whores.
This was perfectly described word for word great analogies.
Thank you GoodGuy.

My eyes, my rules you stupid bitch. lel.

not clicking that link but hope she suffers hard

If you don't want people to notice you and what you're wearing, don't fucking wear something that will draw attention.

you know just walking around in a downtown urban environment

stop dressing like a used cumbucket.
God forbid a foid ever take responsibility for their actions. Responsibility is a foid's kryptonite.

Lucky a blackcel doesn’t gangbangmaxx on her.

At this point the average 15 year old looks like a 21 year old.

At this point the average 15 year old looks like a 21 year old.
True. There's an elementary school near me and most girls there look like nightclub goers.