Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 15 years old pretty boy chad kisses 24 old girl

Chad doesn't ask or hope, the world just shifts around to meet his desires.

Hope he's dead

Chad peaks at puberty for pedofoids.

Just be underage bro

Nope

Still alive, living out Heaven on Earth.
of course, what was I thinking. Even if he's dead he would still fuck stacies left and right in heaven because god LOVES attractive people.

can someone link that thread where a noodlwhore fucked a 11 year old boy?

Mogs me, fuck this is brutal to take

If the genders were reversed the man would get lynched.

and here I'm rotting at 24

Fuck I envy him so much.
He has accomplished more than me with a girl at the age of 15. :lul:

how did you get footage of Insomniac's childhood?

I wish a femoid piece of shit kissed me at that age :feelsbadman:

I don't know what has happened to him since, but I remember seeing him on MTVs "Cribs"...a show where they go inside celebrities houses. If I remember correctly he was like 18yo at the time. Anyway, he was walking around showing off his house and he had an indoor hot-tub...you know how this ends though don't you? There were two hot foids in the tub keeping it warmer for him.

Cliffs: It's Over

Also, that foid's smile after kissing him is pure suifuel.

Where's that odious Chris Hansen when it's a woman doing it? Actually, the guys he busted didn't even do anything, they just talked.

This means he had more experiences at 15 than I do at 38.

Where's that odious Chris Hansen when it's a woman doing it? Actually, the guys he busted didn't even do anything, they just talked.

Man they can't arrest niggas just for tryna get their dicks wet

This unsettles me

This means he had more experiences at 15 than I do at 38.
he will have more experience than some trucels(those who cant rope) here will have at 90 jfl.

Man they can't arrest niggas just for tryna get their dicks wet
They will arrest you just for chatting up a girl or downloading a pic for free from the internet.

They will arrest you just for chatting up a girl or downloading a pic for free from the internet.

Oithere

OI, YOU THERE. SHOW ME YOUR CHATTING LOICENSE

How are we supposed to cope after knowing that children kiss grown women?
Fuck knows mate, could you imagine if an ugly 24 year old man kissed a 15 year old girl? He'd be in jail for rape.

88 bluepillers.Look at these ITcels
Fuck knows mate, could you imagine if an ugly 24 year old man kissed a 15 year old girl? He'd be in jail for rape.
A pure example of a gynocentric society.

He was 14 not 15, yet he looked 12

if this was a 24 year old man and a 14 year old girl, people would want the 24 year old executed

He was 14 not 15, yet he looked 12

if this was a 24 year old man and a 14 year old girl, people would want the 24 year old executed
Kissing foids 10 years older... wow

brb shooting myself in the head

he likes roasties

My life is over tbh.

Juvenile detention center asap. These teens should be heavily punished for engaging in any degenerate behavior.

Blue pill but he’s statusmax

it's over for his knees

Brutal lifemog and four years my junior (at least at this time). Either way, it would be cool to be a pro skater back then. Late 90s-early 00s was the best scene for skating. I remember I used to worship Tony Hawk and try to skate like him when I was little.