Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 15 years old pretty boy chad kisses 24 old girl

Hope he gets raped tbh

Mogged by a 15 year old
Kill me now

he is now 29 years old
2a98648f4b2fad2eb479339be78ec080.jpg

37d0ef7be6655d14ba638a5ea78000b4_xl.jpg

I remember when ER wrote how at a fammily dinner, a 12 years old boy (son of family's friends) made out with a fucking 16 year old in front of him. Reading that I was disturbed, I felt so bad I can't imagine what ER felt. Suifuel at his worst.
I have a family's friend's son who is 12 and is just a kid. He's average looking and behaves really well, seriously couldn't imagine him making out with a 16 yo girl.
To kiss a 16 yo while 12 you have to be top 0,1%.

Stay away from such immoral foids.

this fucking thread put me into depression like state yesterday and I'm just barely starting to feel alright today. not even kidding, it fucked my day up. remembering myself when I was 15-16 I treated females like they're my mother, there was literally 0 sexual tension in any conversation I had with any femoid whether it be my age or older. I feel like I am a loser character in a fucking doujin where people from my class fuck bitches getting experienced, losing their shyness, growing as men but I got stuck in that phase.

I'm yet to walk with a fucking girl holding hands at 23 and look what kids are doing when they're 16. fuck this cursed thread this is mental poison of truth, nobody should be subjected to endure seeing this hell.

Daily life of a male with good facial bones. He's stick thin skinny and yet he fucked stacy after stacy because face.

Why is it that it's never guys that look like this that are making out with girls and partying?
c82dEcK.jpg

I remember when ER wrote how at a fammily dinner, a 12 years old boy (son of family's friends) made out with a fucking 16 year old in front of him. Reading that I was disturbed, I felt so bad I can't imagine what ER felt. Suifuel at his worst.
I have a family's friend's son who is 12 and is just a kid. He's average looking and behaves really well, seriously couldn't imagine him making out with a 16 yo girl.
To kiss a 16 yo while 12 you have to be top 0,1%.
this fucking thread put me into depression like state yesterday and I'm just barely starting to feel alright today. not even kidding, it fucked my day up. remembering myself when I was 15-16 I treated females like they're my mother, there was literally 0 sexual tension in any conversation I had with any femoid whether it be my age or older. I feel like I am a loser character in a fucking doujin where people from my class fuck bitches getting experienced, losing their shyness, growing as men but I got stuck in that phase.

I'm yet to walk with a fucking girl holding hands at 23 and look what kids are doing when they're 16. fuck this cursed thread this is mental poison of truth, nobody should be subjected to endure seeing this hell.
This world is just one sick fucking joke
he is now 29 years old
2a98648f4b2fad2eb479339be78ec080.jpg

37d0ef7be6655d14ba638a5ea78000b4_xl.jpg
frame copers on suicidewatch

This is basically Summer Days / Shiny Days.

Chad peaks at puberty for pedofoids.

Just be underage bro

Foids hungering for mid-puberty Chads aren't pedo (though I guess it's fair to call them that since men hungering for mid-puberty Stacys get mislabeled that) since that means hungering for those who haven't begun it.

Good for him i guess

MAKING ME FUCKING MAD

i feel like people would be calling for an excecution if the genders were reversed

and hes considered "lucky"
imagine an average 24 year old male kissing a celebrity 15yo female, would normies in the background be cheering?

FUCCKKKKKKKK this dude is having the mid- to late 20s MILF that I should have.

Back when I was 15 my balding was so fucking bad already that I could have been her father.

I hope this lil stuntman piece of shit all crashes and burns alive in a firey skatebord crash