Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 15 yo White Teen Has More Sex Than You(Oldcels GTFIH Pedocels Stay Out)

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Jesus christ this bitch is having sex at 15 ...she didn't have to work on herself she didn't have to develop her personality.. Oh and OFC She has massive Stripper titities and her nipples are showing Jesus why are women such whores

Screenshot 20210115 205941 TikTok

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
they grow so fucking fast nowadays. Youngcels like me don't stand a chance. Don't get me wrong, I could overpower her and make her my sex slave by force (in Minecraft), but consensually speaking it's over for sub5 ugly zoomers when it comes to zoomer women. Fuck.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
they grow so fucking fast nowadays. Youngcels like me don't stand a chance. Don't get me wrong, I could overpower her and make her my sex slave by force (in Minecraft), but consensually speaking it's over for sub5 ugly zoomers when it comes to zoomer women. Fuck.
Blame the jewish chemicals in the water. They are feeding u estrogen son and so the difference between a 13 year old girl and boy in puberty is huge

Blame the jewish chemicals in the water. They are feeding u estrogen son and so the difference between a 13 year old girl and boy in puberty is huge
Fucking :feelsjuice:. Is it cope to assume that she would look like 30 when she gets to 23yo or so? logically they are aging faster, so would that be a cope? I'm in doubt tbh :feelswhere:

Premium ER fuel

zoomer foids are the worse

Fucking :feelsjuice:. Is it cope to assume that she would look like 30 when she gets to 23yo or so? logically they are aging faster, so would that be a cope? I'm in doubt tbh :feelswhere:
Well women age faster and way worse yeah but idk if its cuz of that, its usually because of the birth control shit they take and having 50000 gangbangs and trains ran on them. They do age like shit, but their SMV is infinite anyway because of makeup and because men will fuck anything.

Well women age faster and way worse yeah but idk if its cuz of that, its usually because of the birth control shit they take and having 50000 gangbangs and trains ran on them. They do age like shit, but their SMV is infinite anyway because of makeup and because men will fuck anything.
I see. The Wall is a fucking redpill cope. Thanks for the enlightenment, brocel :feelsstudy:

Have you been living under a rock for the past few decades? Having sex at 15 is nothing shocking or abnormal.

Massive Fucking Cope

Slurping chad cock is what gives her that high. Holes get bored and tired of sub8 cucks DMing her

I hope she gets gang raped by curries in gta v

I would rape that bitch to death if I was attracted to her. but Im not.

Shes kind of gross ngl.

OMG SHE IS JUST 15 YOU ANWELLER!!!!!!! IF U DONT DELETE THIS POST RIGHT NOW I AM CONTACTING INTERPOL!!!!!!!!!
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Jesus christ this bitch is having sex at 15 ...she didn't have to work on herself she didn't have to develop her personality.. Oh and OFC She has massive Stripper titities and her nipples are showing Jesus why are women such whores
View attachment 396752View attachment 396757
God awful music. It's not even funny how many times you hear rap music being blasted and it ends up being some foid trying to do their best to seek attention.

I'm so goddamn old and younger people have active sex lives.
It's over

I would rape that bitch to death if I was attracted to her. but Im not.
Cope....she has massive titties
I'm so goddamn old and younger people have active sex lives.
It's over
Normies and chads....im 16 and have women call me ugly to my face
Have you been living under a rock for the past few decades? Having sex at 15 is nothing shocking or abnormal.
I'm 16 and foids have actively called me ugly

Not surprising when society eschews the only values that would have prevented this

b-b-but teen girls don't think about sex inkel. :feels::feels:

The red shirt one has such perfect feminine movements and proportions. So painful to watch

100 years ago this type of behavior would not have been acceptable. Someone please invent a time machine.

zoomer foids are the worse
Imagine how the next generation after zoomers will turn out.

God, please end it already. I doubt the days before the flood were this bad.

pure fucking ERfuel, especially for me

No even used cumdumpster toilets have infinitely higher value than the average man. Let alone if you are a ugly one.

surprised this is the only post including this, BC and microplastics are feminizing women and men so men are hitting puberty without getting the muscle and size of previous generations and women are hitting it with this ridiculously huge tits and hips at like 13

At 15 I was just coping with the bullying by replaying Skyrim and Halo. Didn't even know what a vagina looked like. Fucking crazy, man.

Already look like a 25 years old roastie :feelsugh::feelspuke:

They should all be shot.

She got laid just for being a hole.

No matter what flaw they have, foids can never lose.

Do all Zoomers listen to trash garbage rap music? Kek, im so not a part of my own generation.

ewww shes baby. wtf are those 2 large bumps on her chest?

Do all Zoomers listen to trash garbage rap music? Kek, im so not a part of my own generation.
Yes they do. In fact, you get made fun of for not listening to jungle rap music.

And regarding this whore.

Muhammed, get the stones. We must do this for Allah

Nah, zoomer here and yes, contemporary rap music from nowadays is trash.

And I come from the Bronx, and most kids here still listen to that garbage and don't know the OG roots of the genre.

Don't listen to rap much, but I only listen old school and golden age rap.

Every generation gets worst.

Its gonna reach a breaking point sooner or later rofl

I was coping by farming borderlands 2 and playing Halo

I hope a truecel abducts her
She lives in my state
...like 30mins away from me