Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
By Professor B. McGirlsex, PhD in INCELDOM (Cambridge, UK), M.B.B.S (Kings College, London, UK), BSc (Hons) (APNP)

• What the FUCK?
just when you thought Tutorial Mode couldn't get any easier - foids are fighting to create meaningless holidays and campaigns that pander to them. Useless shit like "16 days of activism" , "international day of the girl", "international womens day" e.t.c. holidays that offer no benefit to the economy or society at large.

• Your daily dose of the brutal MEEKSpill
The only reason why a lot of foids are experiencing "Gender based violence" is because they are throwing themselves to the top 10% of men who are so inundated with female attention they couldnt care less if they beat up a foid or two for being a petty low IQ piece of scum cunthole. Thats right - hypergamy is the reason why billions of foids are getting the shit beaten out of them by chads. If you offer a foid the choice of dating
  1. A brutal savage heartless abusive Jeremy Meeks tier Giga Chad
Or

1. A kind loving caring couldnt-hurt-a-fly Saint BlackOps2cel tier incel
Every single foid would go for MEEKS! Every single time!

• The Cure for Gender-Based violence against roastie foids
Stop chasing goodlooking Chads and ignoring the obvious red flags that show that Chad is abusive and violent. Foids should date just ONE of their looksmatches. Any incel in here would treat a foid like a Queen (sic) and im sure if you lookup the photos of the guys being charged with this so called "Gender-Based violence " crimes you will find they are all chadlite and above. Contrary to popular belief noone on the face of the earth loves women more than incels. Its the 7+/10 guys who treat foids like trash (to be fair - foids are indeed trash and it actually makes sense to treat them as such)

• Why foids Enjoy Rape so much
There are only two things that give foids ultimate ecstasy -​
1. Destroying a man​
2. Playing the victim and getting tonnes of attention​
Rape gives foids those two things and its not a mystery as to why rape is the only sure fire route to foid orgasm. Also - interestingly enough, things like the "16 days of activism" and "day of the woman" gives foid these two things as well. Foids love attention - and they absolutely love demonizing men. They get high off that tbh ngl​
  • Why this is Relevant to the Inceldom Discourse
These piece of shit holidays / international events for foids only are proof that foids are incapable of taking responsibility for ANYTHING (This is literally covered in Chapter 1 of the Blackpill Encyclopedia)

Instead of accepting that their hypergamy is the reason why there is sheer chaos in the dating scene and why MGTOW and incels are growing in numbers exponentially - they blame it on mens lack of good "personalities" or them not taking enough "showers"

Instead of accepting that their eugenics obsessed brains are the reason why they only date 8+/10 abusive psychotic chads who inturn beat the living scheisse out of them - they just blame everything on all men.

If foids took responsibility for their actions, and if foids were open to reason and common sense- there would be no incels. But alas - that is not the case : foid would rather play the victim card and keep creating useless events and campaigns like "16 days of activism against Gender-Based Violence "
Its over.

The IQ of OP's post has broken the scale it's so high.

We will never be able to fully understand women's logic, most notably the fact they chase assholes who beat and rape them.

Woman trusts jawline with amazing personality, woman falls in love with said jawline, woman then gets strangled below her own jawline.

What about the abuse incels receive throughout childhood? Bullying, verbal, mental and physical abuse, we also just get abused walking down the street as an adult just for existing. These stupid women don't wish to be in our presence, let alone talk or date us.

Purely based on nothing else, but our genes when it came to being born.

The moment an incel was born, his llife is over..... The moment a female pops out of her mother's womb, EZ life.

Woman trusts jawline with amazing personality, woman falls in love with said jawline, woman then gets strangled below her own jawline.
Based as FUCK!
Yep that sums it up

Guess who funds these movements. Always follow the money...

What about the abuse incels receive throughout childhood? Bullying, verbal, mental and physical abuse, we also just get abused walking down the street as an adult just for existing. These stupid women don't wish to be in our presence, let alone talk or date us.
Chess Grandmaster IQ

An average incel has experienced more psychological abuse and punishment in 10 years than a foid would experience in 10 lifetimes.
Guess who funds these movements. Always follow the money...
Its the jooz ! :reeeeee:

Femoids are more likely to be violent against men than against other femoids:

Daily reminder that ANY girl has the option of dating a good-hearted guy but will pick Chads and thugs instead and they blame it on all men when they get beaten and abused.

Chess Grandmaster IQ
An average incel has experienced more psychological abuse and punishment in 10 years than a foid would experience in 10 lifetimes.

Yet women will talk about "harsh" words being spoke to them, or an ugly male accidentally brushing against them trying to get past in a crowded hallway and sprouting sexual assault. Literally incels get beating up as a child at school numerous times for just EXISTING, yet a woman dresses and acts like a whore, plus tries to get as much sexual attention as possible, THEN complains when she gets it?????

Women think they are little princesses who need to be protected 24/7.

Daily reminder that ANY girl has the option of dating a good-hearted guy but will pick Chads and thugs instead and they blame it on all men when they get beaten and abused.

Then all of the sudden generalising is ok although specially females tell us to not generalise any kind of group, yet they do it mroe than anybody else.

Skyscrapers are degenrate.
The ideal life would be every man has his own house and field.

We weren't "evil" when we said sluts should be forced to stay at home, it should be their only job. The only way to preserve what is left of this cucked earth to slam these bitches with the truth, they contribute to nothing, they're good for nothing. Basic tasks (cooking, cleaning..etc) is the only thing they're good at, anything else they go into, they'll mess it up, which in turn messes up everything and society becomes a joke just like it is now. I blame cucks for giving these sluts what they want, life used to be so much better until a cucked fag decided to give them their "rights" and look at what that has done, horny sluts screaming and shouting like the brainless parasites they are asking for MORE "rights" and privileges. Either lock these sluts at home, force them to do what they're meant to do or burn them.

Skyscrapers are degenrate.
The ideal life would be every man has his own house and field.
skyscrapers are phallic objects
if I were a king I would have the tallest ones in the world built in every major city, with world class architects brought in to make them as penis shaped as possible without falling over. They would be a celebration of the masculine big dick energy required to actually build a society. Women would not be allowed to enter my dong skyscrapers, only men of all social classes, and women would be encouraged to not even look at the building when passing it. The skyscrapers would be a place for venerating our masculinity, all men would treat each other as equals and being a softcock would be frowned upon when inside them.

Last edited:
We weren't "evil" when we said sluts should be forced to stay at home, it should be their only job. The only way to preserve what is left of this cucked earth to slam these bitches with the truth, they contribute to nothing, they're good for nothing. Basic tasks (cooking, cleaning..etc) is the only thing they're good at, anything else they go into, they'll mess it up, which in turn messes up everything and society becomes a joke just like it is now. I blame cucks for giving these sluts what they want, life used to be so much better until a cucked fag decided to give them their "rights" and look at what that has done, horny sluts screaming and shouting like the brainless parasites they are asking for MORE "rights" and privileges. Either lock these sluts at home, force them to do what they're meant to do or burn them.
Based & Blackpilled
It was never about equality - it was all about domination. Foids want to dominate. The only career necessary for foids to venture into is cooking and taking care of their LOOKSMATCHED husband and not riding the chad cock carousel tbh ngl smh

if I were a king I would have the tallest ones in the world built in every major city, with world class architects brought in to make them as penis shaped as possible without falling over. They would be a celebration of the masculine big dick energy required to actually build a society. Women would not be allowed to enter my dong skyscrapers, only men of all social classes. The skyscrapers would be a place for venerating our masculinity, all men would treat each other as equals and being a softcock would be frowned upon.
Phallic imagery is a foid construct - its a personification of their flawed inherent hypergamous nature. They used the allure of their roast beef flaps to coerce some cucked engineers to start erecting phalluses all over the place

if I were a king I would have the tallest ones in the world built in every major city

By the way, how large is your penis?

They would be a celebration of the masculine big dick energy required to actually build a society.

Penis mogged by skyscrapers and ancient obelisks.

Youve never heard of his holiness saint BlackOps2cel?
By the way, how large is your penis?

Penis mogged by skyscrapers and ancient obelisks.
I wonder how many phallic objects in the ancient world were modeled after the dog phallus. The dogpill is brutal and transcends all time and space

Rape was perfectly fine in prehistoric times and those men ended up spawning men who invented this magical world of iPhones, electricity, wifi and fast foods. Had there not been rapes in the olden days - in 2019 we would be living in the Stone Age tbh ngl.

That being said rape is wrong dont do it! Teehee
Yet women will talk about "harsh" words being spoke to them, or an ugly male accidentally brushing against them trying to get past in a crowded hallway and sprouting sexual assault. Literally incels get beating up as a child at school numerous times for just EXISTING, yet a woman dresses and acts like a whore, plus tries to get as much sexual attention as possible, THEN complains when she gets it?????

Women think they are little princesses who need to be protected 24/7.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart IQ

Foids are degenerates and should be stopped at all costs.

They are happy to act like whores, dress like whores but treat them like whores and they call you a misogynistic inkwell jfl

Last edited:
You're a faggot if you care about random chad dick chasing whores getting the shit kicked out of them by abusive chads. Those cunts get what they deserve for being low iq, and thinking with their dirty used pussies instead of their brains.

You're a faggot if you care about a chad dick chasing whore getting the shit kicked out of her by an abusive chad. Those cunts get what they deserve be being low iq, and thinking with their dirty pussies instead of their brains.
BASED and blackpilled

If the chad chasing antics of foids wasnt threatening to destroy humanity as we know it then noone would care about it. Now that foid hypergamy is an extinction level threat that can wipe out the human race - it is paramount that everyone cares and sees to it that hypergamy is quelled asap

BASED and blackpilled

If the chad chasing antics of foids wasnt threatening to destroy humanity as we know it then noone would care about it. Now that foid hypergamy is an extinction level threat that can wipe out the human race - it is paramount that everyone cares and sees to it that hypergamy is quelled asap
The cucks who don't care about rostie hypergamy sound like this:

"Silly inkel. The only way to "fight" hypergamy in 2019 is to man up and marry a post wall landwhale single mom. We can't go back to the stone ages now. By the way, don't ever expect sex from your landwhale wife after you betabux and marry her, because you're not entitled to anything, but let her dress how she wants and go out with her male friends alone whenever she wants. Wahmen must be protected from having responsibility and be free to do as they please at all times. As non-chads, it's our jobs to make their lives as happy and easy as possible at our expense." :soy:

Last edited:
The cucks who don't care about rostie hypergamy sound like this:

"Silly inkel. The only way to "fight" hypergamy in 2019 is to man up and marry a post wall landwhale single mom. We can't go back to the stone ages now. By the way, don't ever expect sex from your landwhale wife after you betabux and marry her, because you're not entitled to anything, but let her dress how she wants and go out with her male friends alone whenever she wants. Wahmen must be protected from having responsibility and be free to do as they please at all times. As non-chads, it's our jobs to make their lives as happy and easy as possible at our expense." :soy:
Based and 100% accurate

In 2019 its even worse - instead of marriage with a post wall landwhale - you will now be forced to marry and fuck a tranny and betabuxxx the sick degenerate animal.

On the other side of the equation chads will be fucking virgin teens and having a harem of 50 cute unsullied virgins. By age 30 the average chad will have deflowered 100's of prime jb teens.

Its over for non chads
Femoids are more likely to be violent against men than against other femoids:

Brutal truth.
As a man everyone is aggressive towards you. How do we cope given such odds?
Such is the foid puzzle paradox.

Last edited:
In 2019 its even worse - instead of marriage with a post wall landwhale - you will now be forced to marry and fuck a tranny and betabuxxx the sick degenerate animal.
Jfl, now trannies feel entitled to getting betabuxxed in their late 30's too, and you'll be called an inkel if you have a problem with it. We just need to get rid of normies any way we can.
On the other side of the equation chads will be fucking virgin teens and having a harem of 50 cute unsullied virgins. By age 30 the average chad will have deflowered 100's of prime jb teens.
If men stopped being cucks and saying things like "Being a slut is ok" "I'll be here waiting for you after riding the cock carousel" "Sure, I'll take care of tyrone's kids" we wouldn't have as many hypergamous sluts. Wth is wrong with these normie faggots?

Feminism teaches true equality so I should be able to defend myself from a foid who hits me in the face because we are equal. In order to have true equalty you need to take the downsides of being equal to men as well I dont like feminist because they want to keep their female privileges and be treated like a man at the same time. Every feminist paints men as dominant CEOs when in reality their are far more homeless men far more men dieing to random acts of violence and men die earlier due to stress but they think we got is so good.

Instead of accepting that their eugenics obsessed brains are the reason why they only date 8+/10 abusive psychotic chads who inturn beat the living scheisse out of them - they just blame everything on all men.

Feminism teaches true equality so I should be able to defend myself from a foid who hits me in the face because we are equal. In order to have true equalty you need to take the downsides of being equal to men as well I dont like feminist because they want to keep their female privileges and be treated like a man at the same time. Every feminist paints men as dominant CEOs when in reality their are far more homeless men far more men dieing to random acts of violence and men die earlier due to stress but they think we got is so good.
True!
Foids want the perks of being women, the privilege of being men and none of the responsibility

Feminism is about domination - its not about equality
Jfl, now trannies feel entitled to getting betabuxxed in their late 30's too, and you'll be called an inkel if you have a problem with it. We just need to get rid of normies any way we can.

If men stopped being cucks and saying things like "Being a slut is ok" "I'll be here waiting for you after riding the cock carousel" "Sure, I'll take care of tyrone's kids" we wouldn't have as many hypergamous sluts. Wth is wrong with these normie faggots?
Normies are the death of us.
Of all the pills you could take - the Bluepill is the most dangerous, it prevents you from seeing foids as they really are. It promotes apathy and disconnects everyone who takes it from reality.

Last edited: