Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 16 year old chad gets his girlfriend pregnant

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

This guy completely disproves the redpill and the bluepill.
He doesn't have any money so it proves females dont care about money.
Hes completely retarded so it proves females dont care about intelligence.
Hes completely immature so it proves females dont care about confidence and being maturity.

Jfl and 3 months after this girl gave birth, the Chad went and got her friend pregnant too :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
My favorite line of the video was "I had sex with her before we even kissed"
Jfl Chad's dont even have to wait for a kiss, they jump right into sex

Jfl at holes. Hope she struggle every step of the way thru life.

Yeah well he is 16 so girls his age don’t give a fuck about money. Also the mom doesn’t give a fuck that her daughter is a whore jfl. I hope she died giving birth

very chadlike

Yeah well he is 16 so girls his age don’t give a fuck about money. Also the mom doesn’t give a fuck that her daughter is a whore jfl. I hope she died giving birth
looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>money

Hes completely immature so it proves females dont care about confidence and being maturity.

Jfl and 3 months after this girl gave birth, the Chad went and got her friend pregnant too :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

He’s not Chad, he’s not even fully developed yet, at most he’s a high tier normie. Also teenage pregnancy is degenerate, they should just abort the baby, the fact that she’s holding onto that shit is retarded and now the mom has to take care of three people. Only degenerates advocate for teenage pregnancy.

Last edited:
"Hi, I'm Haley and I just can't help what a worthless slut I am and that I've sentenced a new child into this world without even finishing High School, I also can't wait to leech off tax payers to care for me and my satan spawn" That's what it really is.

He’s not Chad, he’s not even fully developed yet, at most he’s a high tier normie. Also teenage pregnancy is degenerate, they should just abort the baby, the fact that she’s holding onto that shit is retarded and now the mom has to take care of three people. Only degenerates advocate does teenage pregnancy.
Hes a Chad for his age.
What high tier normies do you know that knocked up two attractive jb's?

He ain’t a Chad, not even a high tier normie 5.5 MAX. Sub 8 copers are on suicide watch after seeing this.

Hes a Chad for his age.
What high tier normies do you know that knocked up two attractive jb's?
Wait there was two? I could barely stand watching all of that shit.

He isn't a chad. Not even fore his age. Maybe the braces and facial hair is covering it.
He ain’t a Chad, not even a high tier normie 5.5 MAX. Sub 8 copers are on suicide watch after seeing this.
Watching the video they seem like dumb white trash. What teen talks about "getting his noodle wet" in front of his mom?

The guy isn't even that good looking

Well this guy also disproves blackpill since he seems to be in 5-6 range for a teenager.

Truly a case study :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelshehe:

8/10 guy with a 3/10 foid nothing new here

"Hi, I'm Haley and I just can't help what a worthless slut I am and that I've sentenced a new child into this world without even finishing High School, I also can't wait to leech off tax payers to care for me and my satan spawn" That's what it really is.
Based

Hopefully the delivery will be an especially slow and painful one, and hopefully neither she nor the child survive it.

Watching the video they seem like dumb white trash. What teen talks about "getting his noodle wet" in front of his mom?
Zoomers are supposed to be the most hyperhamous generation so far, yet you have dead centre normies fucking multiple girls. If she was a drug addict and he was a gangbanger then I’d agree with you. But you can’t just move the goal posts now because they’re lower class, the girl is average, and so is he. Sub 8 theory is pure bollocks.

You’re right that’s no chad but is the foid a Stacy? Even a stacylite? Also keep in mind that things are easier for men in HS. Things get WAY worse for men after High school.
He isn't a chad. Not even fore his age. Maybe the braces and facial hair is covering it.

I mean idk if it’s cope but it seems like white degenerate trash starts fucking earlier on average.

Last edited:
Not a Chad , but mogs me

You’re right that’s no chad but is the foid a Stacy? Even a stacylite? Also keep in mind that things are easier for men in HS. Things get WAY worse for men after High school.
No one’s saying normies routinely fuck Stacies, and he ain’t a Chadlite either. She isn’t exactly hideous or a land whale is she? (Barring the fact she’s pregnant) They are both average, looks matched even imo. The only reason things get harder after high school is because your social circle shrinks if you are a loser. Most normies are still getting fucked up, going to house parties, raves and whatever till they are at least late 20s early 30s. If you did fine in high school then lose your social circle afterwards and end up stranded then you’re a failed normie.

No one’s saying normies routinely fuck Stacies, and he ain’t a Chadlite either. She isn’t exactly hideous or a land whale is she? (Barring the fact she’s pregnant) They are both average, looks matched even imo. The only reason things get harder after high school is because your social circle shrinks if you are a loser. Most normies are still getting fucked up, going to house parties, raves and whatever till they are at least late 20s early 30s. If you did fine in high school then lose your social circle afterwards and end up stranded then you’re a failed normie.
Foids realize their SMV more as they get on tinder, they aren’t really on tinder in such high numbers in high school. Also this is an outlier keep in mind. I mean the stats on teen pregnancies show that they are relatively rare and have been going down since the 1990’s. Also I understand how a social circle is a resource but I you still have to be a 5 at least, sub 5 is fucked. And it’s RARE for a 5-6 male to get a Becky. This video is a bit of an outliar just in the fact that it is a teen pregnancy and teen pregnancies are rare. My high school had one all four years in the entire school.

Foids realize their SMV more as they get on tinder, they aren’t really on tinder in such high numbers in high school. Also this is an outlier keep in mind. I mean the stats on teen pregnancies show that they are relatively rare and have been going down since the 1990’s. Also I understand how a social circle is a resource but I you still have to be a 5 at least, sub 5 is fucked. And it’s RARE for a 5-6 male to get a Becky. This video is a bit of an outliar just in the fact that it is a teen pregnancy and teen pregnancies are rare. My high school had one all four years in the entire school.
Just because it’s a teen pregnancy doesn’t necessarily mean that it would be an atypical case with regard to hypergamy, that doesn’t make any sense.

I recently read a study on tinder usage and only 35% of 18-25 year olds have used tinder and in the US there are double the amount of males as there are females on the app, so their percentage is even less. Tinder is horrible and it has definitely made things worse but not to the systemic degree so many people here believe it has.

Hypergamy is exaggerated massively on this site, yes it exists, but mainly because women can raise their PSL through makeup. After makeup has been applied, I don’t see much discrepancy between the PSL of the two partners. Ostensibly they appear matched until you see the girl without makeup.

Just because it’s a teen pregnancy doesn’t necessarily mean that it would be an atypical case with regard to hypergamy, that doesn’t make any sense.

I recently read a study on tinder usage and only 35% of 18-25 year olds have used tinder and in the US there are double the amount of males as there are females on the app, so their percentage is even less. Tinder is horrible and it has definitely made things worse but not to the systemic degree so many people here believe it has.

Hypergamy is exaggerated massively on this site, yes it exists, but mainly because women can raise their PSL through makeup. After makeup has been applied, I don’t see much discrepancy between the PSL of the two partners. Ostensibly they appear matched until you see the girl without makeup.
Tinder isn’t real life :soy: just ignore the stats that say Online dating it growing exponentially as the way couples meet bro. Just hold plates and spin frame though. Dude I wish you were right but hypergamy is real this site portrays hypergamy WAY more accurately on average than mainstream soyciety.

Tinder isn’t real life :soy: just ignore the stats that say Online dating it growing exponentially as the way couples meet bro. Just hold plates and spin frame though. Dude I wish you were right but hypergamy is real this site portrays hypergamy WAY more accurately on average than mainstream soyciety.
You just said that the only reason ‘foids realise their SMV (is) when they get on tinder’ well statistically that’s only a third of them. Obviously I’m not going to say it isn’t a factor like the idiots at IT but it isn’t the decisive factor like so many here seem to think. It’s a bit unfair to characterise me as in line with the IT soy thinking just because I don’t agree with you when I don’t agree with them either. Incels who are barred from relationships for being too ugly exist, no doubt. But this ridiculous idea that normies are massively affected by all this shit just doesn’t have any legs, and it makes this place look like the sensationalistic feminists who have their own selective view of reality and see everything through the lens of ‘patriarchy’ to pretend otherwise. It’s like almost everyone here has become a male version of the feminist movement and it’s embarrassing honestly.

You just said that the only reason ‘foids realise their SMV (is) when they get on tinder’ well statistically that’s only a third of them. Obviously I’m not going to say it isn’t a factor like the idiots at IT but it isn’t the decisive factor like so many here seem to think. It’s a bit unfair to characterise me as in line with the IT soy thinking just because I don’t agree with you when I don’t agree with them either. Incels who are barred from relationships for being too ugly exist, no doubt. But this ridiculous idea that normies are massively affected by all this shit just doesn’t have any legs, and it makes this place look like the sensationalistic feminists who have their own selective view of reality and see everything through the lens of ‘patriarchy’ to pretend otherwise. It’s like almost everyone here has become a male version of the feminist movement and it’s embarrassing honestly.
I'd say females realise their SMV from a mix of social media like Instagram, Tiktok, and then a fewer amount are on tinder.

How could I ever possibly compete...

Zoomers are supposed to be the most hyperhamous generation so far, yet you have dead centre normies fucking multiple girls. If she was a drug addict and he was a gangbanger then I’d agree with you. But you can’t just move the goal posts now because they’re lower class, the girl is average, and so is he. Sub 8 theory is pure bollocks.

Sub 8 rule applies in online dating tho.
Also, I believe Tinder is not real life. In real life it's more like Sub 6

I’d rather fall down a well than to get some foid pregnant at 16. How do these kids not kill themselves after finding out shit like this?
They’re typical bottom feeder American trash

Last edited:

Chad? Lol.

Love how the thumbnail looks like he just came in her mouth. One way to avoid pregnancy.

Just be NT theory proven again

“Teehee he was sooo cute so of course I slept with him! OMG!!”

I'll just wait till the child comes out black then I'll laugh at you guys who call this guy a chad.

I hope she becomes a homeless single mother who has to whore herself out for a one time meal.

His personality must have been amazing