Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 16 year old guy has sex

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Fuck man he probably height mogs me too.
i was watching this video and when i first saw that 16 year old guy in the vid, i was pretty sure he is still a virgin. 16 is too damn low man wtf. Anything4views is so based tbh. (btw his name is Chad)

@Blacktarpill If you think people younger than you having sex is suicidefuel, then just wait till you see people WAY older than you fucking girls that are your age and having relationships with them. Makes me jealous and angry

@Blacktarpill If you think people younger than you having sex is suicidefuel, then just wait till you see people WAY older than you fucking girls that are your age and having relationships with them. Makes me jealous and angry
Thats also suifuel ngl. So cruel.

My brother lost his virginity when he was 15

My brother lost his virginity when he was 15
What da fuck man
I just cant get over that fact, young guys not being a virgin etc.
Im such a loser

Half suifuel, half ERfuel.

Do you seriously think 16 is "too young"?
By that age a Chad has gone through dozens of cunts. No joke. At least, that's the way it is here. Most girls and high-tier guys lose their virginities at age 13-14.

Do you seriously think 16 is "too young"?
By that age a Chad has gone through dozens of cunts. No joke. At least, that's the way it is here. Most girls and high-tier guys lose their virginities at age 13-14.
yes man idk, when i was 16 i was completely distracted from these stuff.

In germany foids lose their virginity with 13-14

Fuck this world literally fuck this world..
I cannot get over it man.

Why are you surprised

Just wait until the foids start having relationships with older men that are naturally better than you in every way.

16 is old bro. real chads lose their virginity at 12/13

Just wait until the foids start having relationships with older men that are naturally better than you in every way.
I need to distract myself again, i guess.

My chad friend lost his virginity at 12 jfl :feelsrope:

16, youngcel here. still a virgin, absolute neckrope fuel tbh

16 is old to lose it where i live

There was a foid in school I wanted to fuck so badly at that age. I wish I could have fucked her everyday after school

All of the Chads who went to my old high school got laid or at least got a blowjob when they were 11-12. Brutal hearing about that type of stuff. I'd say about 85% of the normie tier and below guys were virgins (some got REALLY lucky on prom night) and about 5% of the women in general were. Literally none of the Chads and Stacies were virgins. A lot of the "nerdy" girls did some sexual act or lost their virginity to a Chad. One of the finest examples of hypergamy was in my face for almost a decade.

Last edited:
That’s pretty much average, OP.

Most Chads lose it at 14. :feelsrope:

I never felt jealousy like this until adulthood when people are openly sexual. Makes me want to 1 day rental a ksg
Fuck man he probably height mogs me too.
i was watching this video and when i first saw that 16 year old guy in the vid, i was pretty sure he is still a virgin. 16 is too damn low man wtf. Anything4views is so based tbh. (btw his name is Chad)

chad always wins

Last edited:
16 yrs the optimal year to lose your virginity. When your over 16 its hard for some reason. Ah your face changes.