Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 16 year old neighbour I had a crush on officially lost her virginity and it's depressing

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
So I had a long time crush and love feelings for this 16 year old girl that is my neighbour. I'm 30 by the way, incel, obviously never had a girlfriend. But I became attracted to her somehow, I guess I am naive and childlike still, never developed psychologically beyond my teenage years. So anyway I knew for a fact she is a virgin, she is just so sweet, and pretty, and simple with normal tastes, just a girl from my neighborhood whom I followed on instagram and facebook. But for the last six months she began dating some low-inhibited football normie guy who is from different school but they are the same age. And as I suspected - I found out she finally lost her virginity with him.

What pains me is that her youth will never touch my life, since I'm already an oldcel by definition. More than anything it hurts me when I see teenagers having fun and living through milestones (first kiss, first sex, first teen love, youth, friendship) while I rot. It's just so painful to know I can't be part of that world ever.

Last edited:
It ain't easy looking back on what u missed out on.

Love how all these people are losing their virginity in their teens, and in college.
Meanwhile we are rotting never even getting a look from anyone.
Fuck this gay Earth, there's no equality in this world, some people are just born superior while ugly subhumans like us are doomed to rot or be some whore's beta provider. FUCKKKKKKKKK

Love how all these people are losing their virginity in their teens, and in college.
Meanwhile we are rotting never even getting a look from anyone.
Fuck this gay Earth, there's no equality in this world, some people are just born superior while ugly subhumans like us are doomed to rot or be some whore's beta provider. FUCKKKKKKKKK
i always get so angry when i read stories about people losing their virginities at age 14

like fuck... I was playing video games at age 14... while they were fucking like rabbits

i always get so angry when i read stories about people losing their virginities at age 14

like fuck... I was playing video games at age 14... while they were fucking like rabbits
I wish I could go back in time and know about all the blackpill stuff I know now at 14.
I would have tried super hard to mew, lift (to height maxxx), take roids, etc.
But now it's too late, and my life is already over in my early 20s.

I wish I could go back in time and know about all the blackpill stuff I know now at 14.
But now it's too late, and my life is already over in my early 20s.
I would've definitely tried a lot harder when I was young if I knew the blackpill. But I spent my teen years rotting. Then I spent my early 20s rotting. Now soon I will be 30 and I'll be rotting in my 30s.

Attachments

• FB54A8AD-DA0F-4804-A50B-6D899B290C85.jpeg
    FB54A8AD-DA0F-4804-A50B-6D899B290C85.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 76
I would've definitely tried a lot harder when I was young if I knew the blackpill. But I spent my teen years rotting. Then I spent my early 20s rotting. Now soon I will be 30 and I'll be rotting in my 30s.
I rather rope than live a wagecucking life rotting and making the rest of the society better.
FUCK this shit tbh.

I'm surprised she didn't lose it sooner

14-16 is when foids and chads have their "slut phase".

Damn sorry about that one brocel. This world is harsh for ugly men
What pains me is that her youth will never touch my life, since I'm already an oldcel by definition. More than anything it hurts me when I see teenagers having fun and living through milestones (first kiss, first sex, first teen love, youth, friendship) while I rot. It's just so painful to know I can't be part of that world ever.
Thats pure suifuel. That feeling of missing out of young relationships is what makes me feel like shit 24/7. I cant stand seeing young fucks in public doing things that i never can
It ain't easy looking back on what u missed out on.

Yep... that is our fate.

Btw, what is your avatar symbol?

She probably lost it even earlier than that

dont expect a girl to be a virgin past 14

Cope, she probably fucked chad immediately after hitting puberty

And I’m expected to not be pissed off at the fact I’m still a virgin as an adult.

same but this is no concern for me as I will ascend with loli in no time :feelzez:

Shit like this hurts my soul, do you even imagine the life of this chad football player, deflowering a prime shy qt that you just met, then ghosting her and keep fucking and deflowering qt left and right while getting praised by your friends and your school give you a schoolarship. True ERfuel in minecraft.

Shit like this hurts my soul, do you even imagine the life of this chad football player, deflowering a prime shy qt that you just met, then ghosting her and keep fucking and deflowering qt left and right while getting praised by your friends and your school give you a schoolarship. True ERfuel in minecraft.
brutal. chads think nothing of forever ruining lolis. while the rest of us fight for scrap roast and get cucked :feelskek::feelscomfy:

YoU PeEDoh ShE's JuST a ChILd!!!!!!!

At 14 I was I just rotted watching YouTube and wondering how they do it.

Realistically it probably wouldn't have made a difference. It never began for us.

brutal, it isn’t fair